Moscow fleet 35 miles off Hawaii practices sinking an AIRCRAFT CARRIER as US Navy strike group moves into the area and F-22 stealth fighters in Pearl

So what is the issue. Should we not have gone on alert? I would think we'd shadow the fuck out of them, but that's just me.
“The principal challenge is our own failure to recognize we are involved in a great-scale conflict with Russia.”

Nothin's gonna happen but it's another indication of a timid (incoherent?) presidency and a foreign power flexing it's muscles. The U.S. Military is going to eat shit in the next four years.

Russia is no match for the USA, militarily. Putin can thump his chest all he wants. He knows Xi's man Biden is weak, so he puts on a show.
With the mentally ill transvites and the woke hate america crazies in now? Our own military leaders are likely to be one of our biggest threats and aid our enemies. Both groups are known to sabatoge and betray both the country and their military.

If war breaks out the generals like Milley will suffer tragic accidents and real war fighters will step up.

The Military is infested with vermin like Milley, but a lot of honorable men still serve.

Moscow fleet 35 miles off Hawaii practices sinking an AIRCRAFT CARRIER as US Navy strike group moves into the area and F-22 stealth fighters in Pearl Harbor are placed on standby​

as I wrote before we have to have the clear plant how to destroy Moscow oriental , despotic empire! our vegetarianism is only triggering Moscow imperialist aggression

ytHq3ES.jpg

And? 35 miles is international waters.

Yeah?
So what it's still a threat.
The russians could have had their exercise anywhere else yet chose the waters right off the Hawaiian coast.
If you're trying to claim that Xiden is a better negotiator why is he letting russia thumb his nose at the US?
Putin does what ever he wants because he knows Xiden wont do shit.

Moscow fleet 35 miles off Hawaii practices sinking an AIRCRAFT CARRIER as US Navy strike group moves into the area and F-22 stealth fighters in Pearl Harbor are placed on standby​

as I wrote before we have to have the clear plant how to destroy Moscow oriental , despotic empire! our vegetarianism is only triggering Moscow imperialist aggression

ytHq3ES.jpg

Putin was so intimidated by mushy brain china joe

Russia is no match for the USA, militarily. Putin can thump his chest all he wants. He knows Xi's man Biden is weak, so he puts on a show.
With the mentally ill transvites and the woke hate america crazies in now? Our own military leaders are likely to be one of our biggest threats and aid our enemies. Both groups are known to sabatoge and betray both the country and their military.

If war breaks out the generals like Milley will suffer tragic accidents and real war fighters will step up.

The Military is infested with vermin like Milley, but a lot of honorable men still serve.
you could tell by Milleys baggy eye lids that he has had a few to many martinis

Forum List

Back