Mortimer is invited to a Wedding on 3rd July

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
That is soon in 2 weeks. Im excited. The only other time when I was at a wedding was at my cousins wedding in Serbia. So I havent been often invited to a Wedding.

A friend gets married. He is Austrian.

14.00 o'clock is the wedding ceremony, a pastor from the free church in austria will wedd them.
Then follows champagne and congratulations and pictures.
At 18.30 o'clock is the meal, or dinner.

That is soon in 2 weeks. Im excited. The only other time when I was at a wedding was at my cousins wedding in Serbia. So I havent been often invited to a Wedding.

14.00 o'clock is the wedding ceremony, a pastor from the free church in austria will wedd them.

have you thought of the gift you will bring?

Yes a card and 100 €. I will give money and they can buy what they like. I will sign with 1. Moses "Therefore a man will leave his parents and wedd his wife and they will become one flesh". "Until death tears you apart". Congratulations Morti

Yes a card and 100 €. I will give money and they can buy what they like. I will sign with 1. Moses "Therefore a man will leave his parents and wedd his wife and they will become one flesh". "Until death tears you apart". Congratulations Morti

Sounds great Mort. I'm sure they will appreciate that

Sounds like you'll have a great time. Do you need us to help with picking out your attire?

Yes but I guess a suit is the best right?

A dark suit, dark blue dark grey.

That's always nice.

Bright colored tie?

sure... but not too colored....a bit....you know not too much..:)

Ok, cause I think I would probably guess wrong and go with solid red tie.... but should it be fat or skinny? basically, think of helping Mort out here. What would the brides maids like?

1. You can put the card and money in a nice decorative box that looks "wedding style" such as gold or with mirrors or clear crystals.
Check either Ross, Marshalls/HomeGoods, or TJMaxx in their Home Decor section.
Instead of a gift bag, you can have a pretty box sitting on the gift table that looks nicer for wedding photos.

2. If you want to add a book, I recommend The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran as very poetic and wise.

3. You can also buy a pretty photo frame at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, flip the paper over instead of the fake photo of models, and sign on the blank side "Congratulations and Best Wishes" from Mortimer.

If you decide to buy a nice box, you can put this inside with your card and money gift. It will look more presentable and fun to open up and find your gifts.

Sounds like you'll have a great time. Do you need us to help with picking out your attire?

That's always nice.

Bright colored tie?

Ok, cause I think I would probably guess wrong and go with solid red tie.... but should it be fat or skinny? basically, think of helping Mort out here. What would the brides maids like?

Size of tie should be based on body proportion. Formal event calls for a silk tie.

That's always nice.

Bright colored tie?

Size of tie should be based on body proportion. Formal event calls for a silk tie.

Good to know! im actually pretty terrible about that stuff myself

Make sure your suit fits you right. You may want your mom's advice about what to wear.

Hey Morty, did you ever think about becoming a pastor yourself?

I think you would be an awesome gangsta rapper if you came to the USA, and if you combined that with being a pastor, you could really make a great impression on mankind.

What is your calling?

Tailor

Don't go popping out of your shirt

Forum List

Back