Zone1 Morti is applying for a job

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
SPAR (Supermarket chain)...

Yesterday I was at the job interview, more information, ... The branch manager said at SPAR they are open to everyone and want to give everyone a chance. So I'm getting a trial day next week on Thursday, I'm excited as I've never worked in retail and I have no experience or training. I have to learn all that first, hopefully I can do it. He said on Thursday, I need black pants and the T-Shirt I will get from SPAR.

Yesterday I was at the job interview, more information, ... The branch manager said at SPAR they are open to everyone and want to give everyone a chance. So I'm getting a trial day next week on Thursday, I'm excited as I've never worked in retail and I have no experience or training. I have to learn all that first, hopefully I can do it. He said on Thursday, I need black pants and the T-Shirt I will get from SPAR.
Have you worked before Mort? At any job?

Ya got skills then
Unfortunately they exported your job
Western europe shed a shitload of manufacturing jobs the last 20 years ...
I didnt had any school, I started and learned to do the machines, I was just learned, I dont have any trade, but I have two semesters law school but it doesnt help me for a job. I also study theology, but it is not usesfull skill for a job like in retail.

So I'm getting a trial day next week on Thursday,

Why am I not surprised?

Upset-judge-swinging-gavel-and-pointing.jpg

I believe in You! You are going to be successful.

At least you wont go hungry working at a Supermarket. You get your shopping done while at work, save gas & time.

Plus you get to meet all those wonderful women shoppers, see what they buy, find a great cook living on a nice pension, win her over & live a happy life, with happy wife feeding you gourmet food.

Good luck Mortimer.

Tell them you want to be in charge of the dairy case. The others will love you for it.

SPAR is a big company. Good luck.

Forum List

Back