What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 Morti is applying for a job

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
SPAR (Supermarket chain)...

Yesterday I was at the job interview, more information, ... The branch manager said at SPAR they are open to everyone and want to give everyone a chance. So I'm getting a trial day next week on Thursday, I'm excited as I've never worked in retail and I have no experience or training. I have to learn all that first, hopefully I can do it. He said on Thursday, I need black pants and the T-Shirt I will get from SPAR.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yesterday I was at the job interview, more information, ... The branch manager said at SPAR they are open to everyone and want to give everyone a chance. So I'm getting a trial day next week on Thursday, I'm excited as I've never worked in retail and I have no experience or training. I have to learn all that first, hopefully I can do it. He said on Thursday, I need black pants and the T-Shirt I will get from SPAR.
Have you worked before Mort? At any job?

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you worked before Mort? At any job?

Yes I did but not in retail. I worked in production, manual labour, producing vehicle parts with machines, commanding the machines etc.

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ya got skills then
Unfortunately they exported your job
Western europe shed a shitload of manufacturing jobs the last 20 years ...
I didnt had any school, I started and learned to do the machines, I was just learned, I dont have any trade, but I have two semesters law school but it doesnt help me for a job. I also study theology, but it is not usesfull skill for a job like in retail.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So I'm getting a trial day next week on Thursday,

Why am I not surprised?

Upset-judge-swinging-gavel-and-pointing.jpg

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I believe in You! You are going to be successful.

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
At least you wont go hungry working at a Supermarket. You get your shopping done while at work, save gas & time.

Plus you get to meet all those wonderful women shoppers, see what they buy, find a great cook living on a nice pension, win her over & live a happy life, with happy wife feeding you gourmet food.

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Good luck Mortimer.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Tell them you want to be in charge of the dairy case. The others will love you for it.

SPAR is a big company. Good luck.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List