Moron Newsom run ads in Florida

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Newsom needs to be deported.
Freedom is under attack in your state,” Newsom said in the ad. “I urge all of you living in Florida to join the fight, or join us in California, where we still believe in freedom.”

The first-term Democrat, running for re-election this year, has been trying to position himself and liberal-leaning California as foils against Republican governors of Florida and Texas who champion conservative policies such as restricting abortion access.

Only one taking away your freedoms are fuckstick Democrats

Newsome and the Troglocrats have made CA unlivable millions of mainstream Americans.
They are abandoning CA by the millions.
Just look at the wait times & rates for renting moving trucks leaving CA or NY.
The lefties are incapable of introspection, of objectively looking for why people abandon their insane prog dominated occupied territories & seek out saner areas.
It's never their fault, so something else must be causing thinkers to flee to free states like TX, Florida, OK, etc...

Democrat is a mental illness, incapable of any reasoning,
or common sense, and also suffers from Antisocial Personality Disorder. An antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture.

One of the nation's worst governors whose state faceless endless crises is now angling for a 2024 presidential run. THAT is how shallow the Democrat Party's presidential contender bench is in the age of wokeism.

I'm sure that slut Kimberly has all kinds of dirt on Newsom.
When she speaks out against Newsom, will you call it hearsay?

Ummmmm, no. She was MARRIED to him you fucking imbecile.
What part of my post was confusing to you?
I know she was married to him
That’s why she will talk shit about him

My gawd you contards are a slow and predictable KKKult.

The nation's worst Governor is running ads in a state with the best Governor? LOL!

If the shithead wants to waste his money then go for it.

Married means her experiences are FIRST HAND.

Not hearsay. Moron.
Hey moron.
I know what hearsay is
You idiots don’t

Hutchinson was in the meetings
Not hearsay

The only hearsay is the steering wheel incident, which she clearly said she wasn’t there and she was repeating what she was told.

You idiots want to say her entire testimony was hearsay.

Freedom is under attack in your state,” Newsom said in the ad. “I urge all of you living in Florida to join the fight, or join us in California, where we still believe in freedom.”

The first-term Democrat, running for re-election this year, has been trying to position himself and liberal-leaning California as foils against Republican governors of Florida and Texas who champion conservative policies such as restricting abortion access.

Does Gavin not grasp what's happening in California? People are fleeing California in droves because of progressive policies making the State almost unlivable and Florida is one of the places they are fleeing TO because DeSantis's policies have made things better here! I can only assume Newsome is targeting "woke" Floridians to try and get them to leave Florida for California! So let me ask you on the left one simple question. If all the woke people DO leave Florida...how do Democrats think they're going to win the State? Newsome's ads are the best thing EVER for the Florida GOP!

I can only guess that Newsome thinks if he gets ALL the woke folks to move to Cali then maybe he won't get voted out in the next election! God help California if that happens! You're already FUBARED and now you've got no chance!

There's so much irony in this. The void of reality these people exist in is truly stunning.

There's so much irony in this. The void of reality these people exist in is truly stunning.
One of the reasons people want OUT of California is how draconian the lock downs were there during Covid! They don't want to have their freedom taken away from them again. Florida used common sense during Covid. California and Newsom used hysteria.

Yeah, I'm getting a new neighbor, guess where they're moving from.

Newsome is following the example of Jie Biden who can't get Americans to vote for him, so he IMPORTS people from outside the US.

Newsome cant get his people to vote for him,, so he's trying to IMPORT voters from Florida.

Win-win. Any Leftards in Florida stupid enough to leave Florida and move to Californiastan both cleans up Florida and keeps the infestation concentrated on the Left coast.

Forum List

Back