Morocco’s ruling party suffers crushing defeat to liberal rivals

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well this is a turn up isnt it? I thought African countries could never make democracy work. And yet here they are voting out the government in a fair election. And I cant hear the defeated regime whining about a fix or a steal.

That isnt the modern way. Maybe the defeated party feels that undermining their democracy with false claims is a bad thing ? That undermining democracy is a bad thing. Who can say.

After all, they are just simple savages living in their mud huts. Even worse they are muzzies as well.

Well this is a turn up isnt it? I thought African countries could never make democracy work. And yet here they are voting out the government in a fair election. And I cant hear the defeated regime whining about a fix or a steal.

That isnt the modern way. Maybe the defeated party feels that undermining their democracy with false claims is a bad thing ? That undermining democracy is a bad thing. Who can say.

After all, they are just simple savages living in their mud huts. Even worse they are muzzies as well.
Two things.
Africa is not one homogenous group of people. Northern Africans, in many ways are miles ahead of their sub-Saharan counterparts.
Two, northern African nations, traditionally function at a relatively decent level. Their standard of living, sanitary conditions, hospitals, and school system seem to function...relatively well. Not in comparison to the white west, or east Asian (particularly Japan) nations, of course, but when compared to their sub-Saharan counterpart.

Two things.
Africa is not one homogenous group of people. Northern Africans, in many ways are miles ahead of their sub-Saharan counterparts.
Two, northern African nations, traditionally function at a relatively decent level. Their standard of living, sanitary conditions, hospitals, and school system seem to function...relatively well. Not in comparison to the white west, or east Asian (particularly Japan) nations, of course, but when compared to their sub-Saharan counterpart.
But they are still Muslim savages.

But they are still Muslim savages.
Islam brings its own type of order. Is it a preferred type of order? No, but it works for the cultures that embrace it. If given two choices, Northern Africa or Sub-Sharan African to live. NA all day.
Sub-Saharan Africans are true savages.

Edit.

Last edited:

you have a really idiotic concept of Morocco. Of ALL of the lands
occupied by the filth of islam-----that one has always managed to
rise up to an astounding level of decency. Great cuisine too

Forum List

Back