Moroccan fans riot on the streets of Belgium and the Netherlands as Morocco defeats Belgium in their World Cup encounter

soccer is a lame sport
it's not worth fighting about
but it brings out the violent primitive tribalism in people

Or it brings out the stupidity of a typical US-American nationalistic stupidity. What do you know about football? Nothing or nothing?

Okay. Take this North Africans. We will bring them to the USA for free. Melt them.
I know lots of people originally from North Africa who are now exemplary Americans. I have a few students of Moroccan descent in my classes. Virtually indistinguishable from their friends whose families have been in the US for many generations.

You don't know what you're talking about, so stop trying to look stupid.

The only question would be why European politicians let non-Christian peoples in through the last fifty years?
With all respect it's pretty clear the wide majority of them will gonna be never integrated in host societies
Too change something is too late absolutely, grab the popcorn, relax and enjoy the show

The FIFA World Cup match between Morocco and Belgium, which resulted in a shock 2-0 win for the North African side, resulted in riots in Belgium’s capital Brussels. The Moroccan immigrants, who are present in large numbers in Belgium, went on a rampage after the win, destroying cars and scooters, and in one case, even the Belgian flag.

Belgian police eventually detained twelve people and made one arrest. The riots were not limited to Belgium alone, as neighbouring Netherlands also saw riots in the capital city of Amsterdam and the port city of Rotterdam.

The Moroccan fans clashed with riot police in the Belgian capital as riots broke out around the city. Most of the supporters were wearing Moroccan flags. Police had to use tear gas, water cannons, and attempted road closures to disperse rioters in Brussels, the capital city of Belgium, as well as Antwerp, a business hub and a very busy port.

Read the full story

Yeah. It’s a problem only in Europe. Or something.

Hell. It happens after many championship or otherwise important games.

Idiot.

Baron, I had a friend that was in Nam. He had polaroid pictures of his unit
playing soccer with the head of a North Vietnamese. Man! I was stunned

Meister,

stupid European governments invited the trash of the planet to live at taxpayer's expenses.
Not only sadistic imbeciles but also cannibals are welcome.
There are many stories but authorities always hide the truth
The sad example of Europe is a good warning for USA : NEVER LEFT!

The USA is no melting pot - never was -

LOL
Do you know many Turks, Arabs, Chinese etc. in Germany who fly German flags in front of their houses even in third generation?
In USA it's normal even after few years in the country
Kids of immigrants are growing up as Americans, not as foreigners like in Germany
Of course there are some troubles between races but there is no so many hate between indigenous and non-indigenous citizens like in Europa especially Germany

I know lots of people originally from North Africa who are now exemplary Americans. ...

I "know" millions of people who came this year to Germany. We have more refugees here than we had in 2015. And I have absolutelly not any problem to throw fff's (fake football fans) who cause damages and riots in Belgium or any other European country out of a plane with a parachute over North Africa - or over the USA if it should be citizens of the USA and you would not like to take them back. Such people produce a wrong image for asylants who really need help.

Baron

Do suicide - if a brain transplantation will not help.

And to make something clear to you: We indigen Germans have not any of the problems you try to speak about, alien.

Last edited:
Unkotare

What do you disagree with? That America is a continent and the citizens of the USA are only about 1/3rd of all Americans? If you call the USA "America" - how do you call the continent America?

Europe is not a melting pot the way the US is.

The USA is no melting pot - never was - South America is a melting pot - ever was. ...

Shortened to:

The USA is no melting pot - never was ...

Yes it is. America always has been.

Question: Are you really astonished that the USA is a time wasting unproductive political chaos on totally unimportant inner reasons?

Last edited:
And to make something clear to you: We indigen Germans have not any of the problems you try to speak about, alien.

More as 200,000 high qualified indigen Germans emigrate annually and more as 1m IQ-20 welfare bandits from the entirely turd word coming in through the time
And you haven't problem to deal with?
You're a liar because your communist gov't persecute anyone who is against its schizophrenic politic

I "know" millions of people who came this year to Germany. We have more refugees here than we had in 2015.

You don't pay benefits for 'refugees' because you yourself swallow money of taxpayers
You, commies, let more as 7m 'refugees' an members of their huge families in since 2005
More as 70% are unemployed until now and live in ghettos.
All annual costs including welfare, houses, medical insurance, justice, prisons, schools are higher as $400 bn annually
You are idiots and the entirely world is laughing about you

Good qualified emigrants move to USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, probably Hungary and Poland, all criminals and dole parasites to Germany

Forum List

Back