Mormons?

God revealed to the Prophet Joseph Smith the nature of angels.

Doctrine and Covenants 130:4-7
4 In answer to the question—Is not the reckoning of God’s time, angel’s time, prophet’s time, and man’s time, according to the planet on which they reside?
5 I answer, Yes. But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.
6 The angels do not reside on a planet like this earth;
7 But they reside in the presence of God, on a globe like a sea of glass and fire, where all things for their glory are manifest, past, present, and future, and are continually before the Lord.

Angels reside in the presence of God but they are beings who do belong or have belonged to this earth. Either they have come to this earth already and are resurrected beings, or they are not yet resurrected beings who still await the resurrection.

Doctrine and Covenants 129
1 There are two kinds of beings in heaven, namely: Angels, who are resurrected personages, having bodies of flesh and bones—
2 For instance, Jesus said: Handle me and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
3 Secondly: the spirits of just men made perfect, they who are not resurrected, but inherit the same glory.
4 When a messenger comes saying he has a message from God, offer him your hand and request him to shake hands with you.
5 If he be an angel he will do so, and you will feel his hand.
6 If he be the spirit of a just man made perfect he will come in his glory; for that is the only way he can appear—
7 Ask him to shake hands with you, but he will not move, because it is contrary to the order of heaven for a just man to deceive; but he will still deliver his message.
8 If it be the devil as an angel of light, when you ask him to shake hands he will offer you his hand, and you will not feel anything; you may therefore detect him.
9 These are three grand keys whereby you may know whether any administration is from God.

Obviously before the resurrection of Jesus Christ, nobody was resurrected, so angels who came to minister before that time were spirits of just men made perfect.

Other revelations have revealed who one the angels in the Bible is. The archangel Michael is Adam. Joseph Smith also taught that the angel Gabriel is Noah. Many of these heads of former dispensations have come to Joseph Smith as angels and committed the keys of their dispensation to Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith's dispensation is known as the dispensation of the fulness of times. All previous dispensations were to come together in this last dispensation to fulfill the promise made by the Apostle Peter:

Acts 3:21
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

4 In answer to the question—Is not the reckoning of God’s time, angel’s time, prophet’s time, and man’s time, according to the planet on which they reside?
5 I answer, Yes. But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.
7 But they reside in the presence of God, on a globe like a sea of glass and fire, where all things for their glory are manifest, past, present, and future, and are continually before the Lord.

Angels reside in the presence of God but they are beings who do belong or have belonged to this earth. Either they have come to this earth already and are resurrected beings, or they are not yet resurrected beings who still await the resurrection.

1 There are two kinds of beings in heaven, namely: Angels, who are resurrected personages, having bodies of flesh and bones—
2 For instance, Jesus said: Handle me and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
3 Secondly: the spirits of just men made perfect, they who are not resurrected, but inherit the same glory.
4 When a messenger comes saying he has a message from God, offer him your hand and request him to shake hands with you.
6 If he be the spirit of a just man made perfect he will come in his glory; for that is the only way he can appear—
7 Ask him to shake hands with you, but he will not move, because it is contrary to the order of heaven for a just man to deceive; but he will still deliver his message.
8 If it be the devil as an angel of light, when you ask him to shake hands he will offer you his hand, and you will not feel anything; you may therefore detect him.
9 These are three grand keys whereby you may know whether any administration is from God.

Obviously before the resurrection of Jesus Christ, nobody was resurrected, so angels who came to minister before that time were spirits of just men made perfect.

Other revelations have revealed who one the angels in the Bible is. The archangel Michael is Adam. Joseph Smith also taught that the angel Gabriel is Noah. Many of these heads of former dispensations have come to Joseph Smith as angels and committed the keys of their dispensation to Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith's dispensation is known as the dispensation of the fulness of times. All previous dispensations were to come together in this last dispensation to fulfill the promise made by the Apostle Peter:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Christianity
Christians view angels and people as completely different entities. Psalm 8:4-5 of the Bible declares that God has made human beings "a little lower than the angels" and the Bible says in Hebrews 12:22-23 that two separate groups meet people when they die: angels, and the "spirits of the righteous made perfect," indicating that humans retain their own spirits after death rather than turning into angels.

Judaism
In the Jewish religion, people also believe that angels are separate beings from humans, and the Talmud in Genesis Rabbah 8:5 mentions that angels were created before people, and the angels tried to convince God that he shouldn't create people who were capable of sinning. This passage notes that:
"While the ministering angels were arguing with each other and disputing with each other, the Holy One created the first human. God said to them, 'Why are you arguing? Man has already been made!'"

Clearly, Jesus was born to the Jews and lived among the Jews and taught from the Hebrew Old Testament in the Jewish temple at Jerusalem. It is unreasonable that GOD would after making salvation so simple (casting aside rabidical TRADITIONS) and then make humanity wait 1800 years to reconstruct such a convoluted story that only confounds, and distorts and hand that teaching to one man --- namely Joseph Smith ----- who most obviously had not even a clue concerning translating Egyptian.

Christianity
Christians view angels and people as completely different entities. Psalm 8:4-5 of the Bible declares that God has made human beings "a little lower than the angels" and the Bible says in Hebrews 12:22-23 that two separate groups meet people when they die: angels, and the "spirits of the righteous made perfect," indicating that humans retain their own spirits after death rather than turning into angels.

Judaism
In the Jewish religion, people also believe that angels are separate beings from humans, and the Talmud in Genesis Rabbah 8:5 mentions that angels were created before people, and the angels tried to convince God that he shouldn't create people who were capable of sinning. This passage notes that:
"While the ministering angels were arguing with each other and disputing with each other, the Holy One created the first human. God said to them, 'Why are you arguing? Man has already been made!'"

Clearly, Jesus was born to the Jews and lived among the Jews and taught from the Hebrew Old Testament in the Jewish temple at Jerusalem. It is unreasonable that GOD would after making salvation so simple (casting aside rabidical TRADITIONS) and then make humanity wait 1800 years to reconstruct such a convoluted story that only confounds, and distorts and hand that teaching to one man --- namely Joseph Smith ----- who most obviously had not even a clue concerning translating Egyptian.

In Psalms 8:4-5, just because the station of those who have passed on and have been resurrected is a little higher than we who remain on this earth doesn't mean that we are different creatures. Hebrews 12:22-23 says nothing different than what Doctrine and Covenants 129 says. It simply distinguishes angels as being different than just men made perfect. Doctrine and Covenants 129 makes the same distinction and refers to resurrected beings as angels and disembodied spirits as just men made perfect. They are all messengers of Christ who minister to men on the earth.

Paul actually believed that angels were all ministering spirits:

Hebrews 1:13-14
13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Because resurrection did not occur until after Jesus, who was the first to resurrect, most angels, up to that time, would have been ministering spirits.

Why doesn't Genesis 8:5 in our King James version say the same as what the Jews are saying in their scriptures? The Jewish Talmud is suspect of changes being made after Moses' time. See the article in Wikipedia for "Talmud" toward the end of the article for criticisms. Here is a small example:

" In the 1230s Nicholas Donin, a Jewish convert to Christianity, pressed 35 charges against the Talmud to Pope Gregory IX by translating a series of blasphemous passages about Jesus, Mary or Christianity. There is a quoted Talmudic passage, for example, where Jesus of Nazareth is sent to Hell to be boiled in excrement for eternity. Donin also selected an injunction of the Talmud that without context seemed to permit Jews to kill non-Jews. This led to the Disputation of Paris, which took place in 1240 at the court of Louis IX of France, where four rabbis, including Yechiel of Paris and Moses ben Jacob of Coucy, defended the Talmud against the accusations of Nicholas Donin. The translation of the Talmud from Aramaic to non-Jewish languages stripped Jewish discourse from its covering, something that was resented by Jews as a profound violation.[125] The Disputation of Paris led to the condemnation and the first burning of copies of the Talmud in Paris in 1242.[126][127][e] The burning of copies of the Talmud continued.[128] "

FAQ: Are Mormons Christians?
Q: Are Mormons Christians?
When taken as doctrine, there is no other way to describe the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) than as cultic. Mormon teaching is not orthodox nor biblical in that it does not hold to the inerrancy of Scripture, nor to the full, eternal divinity of Christ. On those two points alone, Mormon teaching does not qualify as orthodox Christianity.
Obviously, the question “Are Mormons Christians?” is not controversial because of a mere disagreement over classification. The real issue is whether the LDS Church is a valid, authentic, faithful expression of the Christian faith. On this question, we must simply accept the fact that evangelicals and LDS will disagree.
From an evangelical perspective, Mormonism is not faithfully or soundly Christian because it deviates from historic, biblical standards of orthodox Christianity. For example, Mormonism teaches that God the Father is an exalted Man, that Jesus, angels, and human beings were all the literal spirit offspring of our “heavenly Father and Mother,” and that the ultimate goal of the Christian life is to become exalted to Godhood ourselves. The LDS Church derives these doctrines from its expanded canon of “scripture” that includes alleged modern revelations given to Joseph Smith, who claimed to be the Prophet through whom God restored true Christianity to the earth. The Bible, on the other hand, teaches that God is not a man (Num. 23:19) but is transcendent, omnipresent Spirit (1 Kings 8:27; Is. 31:3; John 4:24), that there are no other Gods alongside Him, and that there will be no Gods formed in the future (Is. 43:10; 44:6-8). Human beings did not preexist as spirits in heaven before their earthly lives; the only human being who preexisted in heaven (as spirit) before becoming a man was Jesus Christ (John 3:31; 16:28). The New Testament instructs us as believers in Christ to dissociate ourselves religiously from groups that teach such false doctrines that deviate in crucial ways from the apostolic message (Rom. 16:17-18; 2 Cor. 11:3-4, 13-15; Gal. 1:6-9; 1 Tim. 4:1-2; 2 Tim. 4:3-4; Titus 1:10-16; 2 Pet. 2:1; 3:16-17; 1 John 4:1-6; 2 John 7-11).
Our conclusion that Mormonism is not “Christian” in this narrower, theological sense does not imply any animosity or hostility toward Latter-day Saints. Devout Mormons tend to be good citizens, to espouse high, conservative moral values, and to make common cause with conservative Christians on such important social issues as abortion. Nor do evangelicals single out Mormonism on this issue, since we reach similar conclusions about a variety of “Christian” religious groups whose teachings differ radically from biblical, historic Christian orthodoxy (e.g., Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Unification Church). Our intent is to draw attention to the serious differences between Mormonism and biblical Christianity in order that believers may be prepared to share the truth with their LDS friends and loved ones.

PUBLISHED MARCH 30, 2016
North American Mission Board

That is a matter of personal perspective. Yes, maybe the Catholics don't worship Mary and saints, but even the idea of worshiping God 'through' somebody else is highly flawed. This greatly lowers God's omnipotence and omniscience.

I really didn't want to get into attacking anyone else's religion. I really didn't.

It remains as a fact for me, and I am sure, for nearly everyone else of nearly any other faith, that all other religions than my own are going to have beliefs and practices with which I disagree. Catholicism certainly has beliefs and practices that are irreconcilable with those of my own Mormon faith. I'm not really interested in attacking or condemning them over practices of theirs which, to me, seem to be rather blatant examples of idolatry; nor over any of their other teachings and practices which are contrary to mine.

My problem here is when a Catholic knowingly, willfully, made a false accusation against my faith, accusing us of idolatry, from a religion that undeniably engages in practices which, if they can somehow be construed as not being idolatrous, are certainly much, much, much closer to it than anything found in my faith.
So how many underage girls are you married to?
What happened to the golden plates that never existed?
Are you wearing your Mormon underwear today?

So how many underage girls are you married to?

Only three. Underaged because they were 25 years old when we got married, seven years younger than I was.

ThreeSeanettesAndThreeAllies_1600x600.jpg

When taken as doctrine, there is no other way to describe the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) than as cultic. Mormon teaching is not orthodox nor biblical in that it does not hold to the inerrancy of Scripture, nor to the full, eternal divinity of Christ. On those two points alone, Mormon teaching does not qualify as orthodox Christianity.
Obviously, the question “Are Mormons Christians?” is not controversial because of a mere disagreement over classification. The real issue is whether the LDS Church is a valid, authentic, faithful expression of the Christian faith. On this question, we must simply accept the fact that evangelicals and LDS will disagree.
From an evangelical perspective, Mormonism is not faithfully or soundly Christian because it deviates from historic, biblical standards of orthodox Christianity. For example, Mormonism teaches that God the Father is an exalted Man, that Jesus, angels, and human beings were all the literal spirit offspring of our “heavenly Father and Mother,” and that the ultimate goal of the Christian life is to become exalted to Godhood ourselves. The LDS Church derives these doctrines from its expanded canon of “scripture” that includes alleged modern revelations given to Joseph Smith, who claimed to be the Prophet through whom God restored true Christianity to the earth. The Bible, on the other hand, teaches that God is not a man (Num. 23:19) but is transcendent, omnipresent Spirit (1 Kings 8:27; Is. 31:3; John 4:24), that there are no other Gods alongside Him, and that there will be no Gods formed in the future (Is. 43:10; 44:6-8). Human beings did not preexist as spirits in heaven before their earthly lives; the only human being who preexisted in heaven (as spirit) before becoming a man was Jesus Christ (John 3:31; 16:28). The New Testament instructs us as believers in Christ to dissociate ourselves religiously from groups that teach such false doctrines that deviate in crucial ways from the apostolic message (Rom. 16:17-18; 2 Cor. 11:3-4, 13-15; Gal. 1:6-9; 1 Tim. 4:1-2; 2 Tim. 4:3-4; Titus 1:10-16; 2 Pet. 2:1; 3:16-17; 1 John 4:1-6; 2 John 7-11).
Our conclusion that Mormonism is not “Christian” in this narrower, theological sense does not imply any animosity or hostility toward Latter-day Saints. Devout Mormons tend to be good citizens, to espouse high, conservative moral values, and to make common cause with conservative Christians on such important social issues as abortion. Nor do evangelicals single out Mormonism on this issue, since we reach similar conclusions about a variety of “Christian” religious groups whose teachings differ radically from biblical, historic Christian orthodoxy (e.g., Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Unification Church). Our intent is to draw attention to the serious differences between Mormonism and biblical Christianity in order that believers may be prepared to share the truth with their LDS friends and loved ones.

PUBLISHED MARCH 30, 2016

You might find this surprising, but plagiarism does not make a bullshit source any more credible than if you properly cited and credited it.

Why would they have to?
You still have no evidence that humans were angels.

Angels are not a different species than humans. Humans don't change into a different species. Angels are a little higher in their station in heaven than men on the earth. This does not mean they are a different species. An angel is one who ministers unto men on the earth and delivers a message from God.

Mark 12:25
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Why would they have to?

Angels are not a different species than humans. Humans don't change into a different species. Angels are a little higher in their station in heaven than men on the earth. This does not mean they are a different species. An angel is one who ministers unto men on the earth and delivers a message from God.

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
So there is no marriage in heaven.

Why would they have to?

Nope. All marriages are perform here on earth either while alive or by proxy in our temples. No marriage is performed in heaven.

Why would they have to?

Nope. All marriages are perform here on earth either while alive or by proxy in our temples. No marriage is performed in heaven.
Now you're contradicting Scripture. No one is married in Heaven.

I believe what you are inferring is that marriage is never part of God's will in heaven or that it never will exist in heaven. For some I believe that to be true. But not for all.

John 12:36
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

In this verse Jesus expresses his desire that we should become the children of light. We should seek after the light of the gospel and submit unto the will of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 16:1-8
1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
5 So he called every one of his lord’s debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

In the above verses, we see that an unfaithful steward perceiving to lose his stewardship with his lord, settled with the debtors of the lord for less than what they actually owed. Even though the unjust steward was cheating his lord, he was making good friends with those outside in hopes that when he lost his stewardship that they might receive him into their houses. The lord commended the unjust steward for his wisdom. What I wish to bring to your attention is verse 8. In that verse, Jesus contrasts the children of this world with the children of light. So the children of this world are not those who have been seeking the light of the gospel. But they do prepare better for failure than the children of light in this parable.

Now going back to whom Jesus was referring to when he was asked by the Sadducees (who did not believe the gospel of Christ and insisted that there was no resurrection). Jesus states:

Luke 20:34
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

So Jesus is talking about those who marry and are given in marriage who are among "the children of this world". Some of "the children of this world" may live very righteous lives and be worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven. However, if they remain "the children of this world" up until their resurrection, they will not inherit the highest degree in the kingdom of heaven. So when they get to the lower degrees of the kingdom of heaven, they will never have accepted the priesthood and sealing power thereof which includes the sealings of celestial marriage. Because of this, they will not advance any further than the angels who are in heaven.

Jesus in his answer to the Sadducees is directing his answer to them specifically. He is telling them, yes there is a resurrection of the dead and that he is not the God of the dead but the God of the living. He is also telling them that the family relationships they have in this world will not continue for them if they don't receive the light of the gospel and become children of light, that after they resurrect, they will not receive the sealing power of the gospel but if they are righteous enough to make it to the kingdom of heaven, they progress no further than becoming only as the angels in heaven for the rest of eternity instead being sealed to their family for eternity.

Doctrine and Covenants 131:1-4
1 In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees;
2 And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage];
3 And if he does not, he cannot obtain it.
4 He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase.

The kingdom of heaven is also known as the celestial kingdom. The above verses tell us that mankind must receive the new and everlasting covenant of marriage or they cannot reach the highest degree in the celestial kingdom.

God's Plan for Families

PUBLISHED MARCH 30, 2016

You might find this surprising, but plagiarism does not make a bullshit source any more credible than if you properly cited and credited it.
You nasty mouth doesn't make you any more intelligent. In fact, it demonstrates your limitations to 4 letter words quite well. And the credit was supplied --- it you read the article to the end.

Why would they have to?

Now you're contradicting Scripture. No one is married in Heaven.
I believe what you are inferring is that marriage is never part of God's will in heaven or that it never will exist in heaven. For some I believe that to be true. But not for all.

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

In this verse Jesus expresses his desire that we should become the children of light. We should seek after the light of the gospel and submit unto the will of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
5 So he called every one of his lord’s debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

In the above verses, we see that an unfaithful steward perceiving to lose his stewardship with his lord, settled with the debtors of the lord for less than what they actually owed. Even though the unjust steward was cheating his lord, he was making good friends with those outside in hopes that when he lost his stewardship that they might receive him into their houses. The lord commended the unjust steward for his wisdom. What I wish to bring to your attention is verse 8. In that verse, Jesus contrasts the children of this world with the children of light. So the children of this world are not those who have been seeking the light of the gospel. But they do prepare better for failure than the children of light in this parable.

Now going back to whom Jesus was referring to when he was asked by the Sadducees (who did not believe the gospel of Christ and insisted that there was no resurrection). Jesus states:

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

So Jesus is talking about those who marry and are given in marriage who are among "the children of this world". Some of "the children of this world" may live very righteous lives and be worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven. However, if they remain "the children of this world" up until their resurrection, they will not inherit the highest degree in the kingdom of heaven. So when they get to the lower degrees of the kingdom of heaven, they will never have accepted the priesthood and sealing power thereof which includes the sealings of celestial marriage. Because of this, they will not advance any further than the angels who are in heaven.

Jesus in his answer to the Sadducees is directing his answer to them specifically. He is telling them, yes there is a resurrection of the dead and that he is not the God of the dead but the God of the living. He is also telling them that the family relationships they have in this world will not continue for them if they don't receive the light of the gospel and become children of light, that after they resurrect, they will not receive the sealing power of the gospel but if they are righteous enough to make it to the kingdom of heaven, they progress no further than becoming only as the angels in heaven for the rest of eternity instead being sealed to their family for eternity.

2 And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage];
4 He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase.

The kingdom of heaven is also known as the celestial kingdom. The above verses tell us that mankind must receive the new and everlasting covenant of marriage or they cannot reach the highest degree in the celestial kingdom.

God's Plan for Families
This is nothing but gobbledygook and twisting Scripture. You're not dividing the Word of God. You're twisting Scripture to fit Mormonism. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes on judgment day.

God's Plan for Families
Here is what I think of Mormonism (not directed at Mormons personally but THEIR RELIGION). Mormonism was founded by ONE man claiming to have had a liaison with GOD and an American angel who was once a man. In this journey of his, Mr. Smith found plates, translated the said plates (using a hat), gave the plates back thereby eliminating the evidence, found a book of Abraham written in Egyptian, and translated this Egyptian (which we now know to be without a doubt the book of Egyptian funeral rights and totally contrary to the "fact" Mr. Smith alleged). To top it all off, Mr. Smith set up Marriage to more than one wife as a key element for becoming a prophet, established his church of Latter Day Saints, wrote the Doctrines and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price.

Additionally, Mr. Smith cast doubt on the inerrancy of The Bible when compared to the Book of Mormon, claiming superiority of the translation of the book of Mormon over the Bible. The RELIGION established under MORMONISM is primarily focused on the Mormon family unit and the belief that we are all spirit children of GOD the Father and some mother goddess (including the MESSIAH and LUCIFER), and that our role is to come down to planet earth to prove our loyalty to GOD and thereby become full fledged gods ourselves. The entire simple plan of SALVATION seemingly plays second fiddle to Mormon Family Values, even to the point of trying to provide Jesus a wife. Unashamedly The GOD of MORMONISM cannot even create without pre-existing elements that apparently always existed without GOD.

And so MORMONISM either knowingly or unknowingly, disparages the Bible as being questionable and missing what Mormons deem important extraneous data. Disparages GOD --- calling into question HIS creative abilities and a HIS need for other deities and linking HIM as related generically to imperfect beings capable of SIN. Disparages the Messiah by linking HIM to Lucifer as both related and a "created/birthed" spirit --- capable of being SINFUL. Disparages all Christian churches because they do not regard the book of Mormon nor Mr. Joseph Smith as GOD's prophet. AND disparages the free gift of salvation through Christ by setting up doctrines and covenants of expectations which one must follow in order to enter heaven and not be relegated to some low level eternal existence in the next life.

ALL Mormons should make a prayerful attempt at reading the Bible cover to cover WITHOUT any outside influence of Mormon doctrine. My humble opinion is that Mr. Smith was a lair and a fraud, or a lair and demon possessed. I feel the very fact that he met such an ignoramus ending should be a dire warning to anyone presuming to be a prophet and the founder of the church at the expense of BIBLICAL HISTORIC CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back