More #walkaway.....from the democrat party......what black Americans need to understand...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another great #walkaway video.........

As you complain about the abuse of government....you vote to give that government more power over you...

WTF is wrong with that brain dead idiot? Goofy stuff like "If the descendants of slaves want to bring home more than 4 million dollars per year, that's " a good thing? Of course it's a good thing. I don't know anybody who doesn't want to bring home more than 4 million a year, but most black folk will never get the opportunity to do that. Hell, most people of any color won't get the opportunity to do that. Somebody who makes that much per year should always pay more taxes, no matter what color they are. Trying to frame her "Poor little rich folk" whine as support for the black community is just stupid.

WTF is wrong with that brain dead idiot? Goofy stuff like "If the descendants of slaves want to bring home more than 4 million dollars per year, that's " a good thing? Of course it's a good thing. I don't know anybody who doesn't want to bring home more than 4 million a year, but most black folk will never get the opportunity to do that. Hell, most people of any color won't get the opportunity to do that. Somebody who makes that much per year should always pay more taxes, no matter what color they are. Trying to frame her "Poor little rich folk" whine as support for the black community is just stupid.

I think the point she is making is that black people are being fooled in thinking taxing the rich will give them more power to shape their own futures. If the decedents of slaves were small business owners Joe's tax plan would of put them out of business.

I think the point she is making is that black people are being fooled in thinking taxing the rich will give them more power to shape their own futures. If the decedents of slaves were small business owners Joe's tax plan would of put them out of business.

Only if those small businesses plans are based on not paying their fair share of Taxes. Trump paid nothing in taxes for several years, and a couple of years when he did pay less than most day laborers in front of Home Depot ($750), If a small business depends on that kind of tax relief, they should go out of business. All the millions in taxes that the rich don't pay have to be made up by somebody. Who do you think that somebody is? The right constantly says the black community is stupid. They would have to be stupid to fall for the crap in that video.

Only if those small businesses plans are based on not paying their fair share of Taxes. Trump paid nothing in taxes for several years, and a couple of years when he did pay less than most day laborers in front of Home Depot ($750), If a small business depends on that kind of tax relief, they should go out of business. All the millions in taxes that the rich don't pay have to be made up by somebody. Who do you think that somebody is? The right constantly says the black community is stupid. They would have to be stupid to fall for the crap in that video.

TRUMP prepaid his estimated taxes, so the he paid nothing for several years is fake news. Since a good portion of the rich are supporting Biden why do they need the government to force them to pay their fair share? Maybe TRUMP should say we're going to have 2 different tax plans TRUMP's and Biden's and people can chose which one they want to submit. We can make peoples choice of which plan they used public record, not their taxes, just which plan they used.

TRUMP prepaid his estimated taxes, so the he paid nothing for several years is fake news. Since a good portion of the rich are supporting Biden why do they need the government to force them to pay their fair share? Maybe TRUMP should say we're going to have 2 different tax plans TRUMP's and Biden's and people can chose which one they want to submit. We can make peoples choice of which plan they used public record, not their taxes, just which plan they used.

You know that's not the way it works.

Forum List

Back