More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Usually, the side that has no problem with an investigation has a clear conscience. I only see Democrats objecting with the election fraud investigations.
Your guy lost the popular vote twice and right wingers are complaining the most about "fraud".
Popular vote means nothing I thought you Dim bulbs were smart.
Not when you right wingers can cheat and blame the democrats.
Oh spare us looneytunes.
Spare us your right wing, loonier tunes. If any cheating happened, it was right wingers doing it.

Usually, the side that has no problem with an investigation has a clear conscience. I only see Democrats objecting with the election fraud investigations.
Your guy lost the popular vote twice and right wingers are complaining the most about "fraud".
Oh spare us looneytunes.
Spare us your right wing, loonier tunes. If any cheating happened, it was right wingers doing it.
And even you America hating brainless sheeple know better than that now don't you?

Oh spare us looneytunes.
And even you America hating brainless sheeple know better than that now don't you?
Right wingers are worse. Just being "sheeple" and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the democrats?

I did. Your fantasy about illegals has been dismissed as... Well, a fantasy. What you really want is what you said in your title, voter suppression, which has nothing to do with illegal immigrants.
It has EVERYTHING to do with illegal aliens, whom you and your libs look to to attain and maintain power, as you immorally and maliciously bring them into the country to VOTE Democrat. You can deny until you turn blue in the face, but we all know what this foreignization campaign is all about.

Yes, bring on the voter suppression of illegal alien voting, and the foreignization of America, by requiring CITIZENSHIP ID PROOF for voting.

1617720871460.png
1617720892934.png

We don't need to suppress anybody any more than we need to allow illegitimate votes.

We just need to ensure that American citizens and only American citizens have the right to vote once and only once.

There seems to be little room for common sense once the Stalinists and reactionaries get going by placing party over country.

Really? Why are they not in jail for life?
Ask the families of their victims.
The Clintons have murdered dozens of people - most of whom were scheduled to testify in court against them (ex. Ron Brown, 2 Brown associates, Vince Foster, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, Eric Butera, Danny Casalaro, Berta Cacaeres, William Colby, Suzanne Coleman, Klaus Eberwein. Kathy Ferguson, Carlos Ghigliotti, Judi Gibbs, Michael Hastings, Jon Hillyer, Stanley Huggins, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, John Jones, JFK Jr and his wife, Florence Martin, Lt. Gen. David McCloud, James McDougal, Ron Miller, John Millis, Neil Moody, Jwn Moore, Tony Moser, Steve Mostyn., Jerry Luther Parks, Monica Peterson, ..…...and many, many more.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
None of which happened to an appreciable degree.

We won’t never know until we make good policy that prohibits cheating.

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."

You have lost your mind.

Bullshit . Pig Stacy Abrams SAID it out loud in the Georgia Senate Elections. So you LIE.

We do know because we have good policy right now and voter suppression is the name of this game.

We do know because we have good policy right now and voter suppression is the name of this game.

In my state all I have to do is give my name and address and then I can vote.

Theoretically I could vote over a hundred times if I utilized the time allowed under early voting. Even without early voting I could vote 24 times. All I need is a voter list and I have one.

I’m not saying I have done this but that is a different discussion. It would be very easy to vote multiple times in North Carolina as long as you are willing to take the risk of getting caught.

I’m not saying I have done this but that is a different discussion. It would be very easy to vote multiple times in North Carolina as long as you are willing to take the risk of getting caught.
You'd get caught. People would remember your hat. Even if you didn't wear the hat, as soon as someone came in to vote and was told that they'd already voted, times and video footage would be checked, and there you'd be, guilty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back