More Voter Fraud EXPOSED

A CAT got a mail in ballot. One that has been dead over a decade. A cat, that they gave a obituary for. There is a lot more in the video.

I think that the Dems will be contesting ballot counts.
We may not know who is the real winner is until December like in the 2020 election when the Dirty Democrats attempted to steal the election from Bush.

A CAT got a mail in ballot. One that has been dead over a decade. A cat, that they gave a obituary for. There is a lot more in the video.

I think that the Dems will be contesting ballot counts.
We may not know who is the real winner is until December like in the 2020 election when the Dirty Democrats attempted to steal the election from Bush.

You know... I've been thinking about this...

Both parties are going to cheat this... But when Trump wins by a huge landslide... The Dems are going to say it's because of them cheating, and they'll have proof... Because IT DID HAPPEN. Thing is... If the DNC doesn't do what it normally does, and the cheating is dramatically lowered as it's not actually sponsored by the DNC...

It makes sense that now they can point to where the Repubs cheated, because the DNC through the media told us how to do it.

So Trump wins by a landslide, the Dems point and say look look he cheated... When if you take all those out... He still won by a landslide.

*ponders*

Trump will put the Fair Elections something or other on the things to do during his second term... This is a good thing.

Forum List

Back