More Violence From Protestors

did the left wing cable channel have a two day conniption fit over this violence??

September 01, 2008 4:49 PM

Violence Breaks Out at Anti-War Protest in St. Paul - Political Radar

Well, protests such as this should avoid violence, period. It does their cause no good. However, in this case we have people protesting a war based on lies, in the case of the people you defend, we have people protesting the fact that American Children will get better health care.

But that differance is beyond you, Willow.

...and just what were they protesting over?

1. Lies of the President over an unjust action. (to hear them talk)
2. Asking that we reverse course on funding an action passed by Congress.

...how did they feel?

1. Betrayed
2. Angry

...proper response according to a minority of them?

1. Violence
2. Breaking the law

• Banned

...how did they feel?

1. Betrayed
2. Angry

1. Violence
2. Breaking the law

Ahhhh... just as I figured... violence is ok if it is your side... hahah... fvcking idiots

Well, protests such as this should avoid violence, period. It does their cause no good. However, in this case we have people protesting a war based on lies, in the case of the people you defend, we have people protesting the fact that American Children will get better health care.

that whole fucking obamalamacare was a lie start to finish,, what's yer point?

Anyone wonder why the police always end up fighting anti war protestors, but wouldn't even challenge people openly carrying guns at a Tea Party protest? If one of these anti-war protestors had been openly carrying a gun, I wonder if the police would have just let him be also.

that whole fucking obamalamacare was a lie start to finish,, what's yer point?

And you know this, how?

Anyone wonder why the police always end up fighting anti war protestors, but wouldn't even challenge people openly carrying guns at a Tea Party protest? If one of these anti-war protestors had been openly carrying a gun, I wonder if the police would have just let him be also.

That's just silly..

If you have proof that no Anti-War Protesters aren't carrying some sort of a weapon.. please, post it.

My guess, you colossal retard, would be that it is ok to carry guns at those protests. They probably had a license.

My god you people are stupid.

...how did they feel?

1. Betrayed
2. Angry

1. Violence
2. Breaking the law

Ahhhh... just as I figured... violence is ok if it is your side... hahah... fvcking idiots

Did I say it was okay, because it is "my side"? No, I did not. Actually since I have your attention. Just how did "your" side stop that violence commited by your side. Maybe we can do the same to stop it on our side. Details please.

There are at least 2 other active threads on this subject. This needs to be combined with one of them.

Spamming the board with threads on the same subject is a no-no.

Forum List

Back