More Vaccine Propaganda From The Left

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Two weeks ago, life was great for Jessica DuPreez. She was on vacation in San Diego with her fiancé Michael Freedy, (better known as Big Mike at the M Resort where he worked), and their five kids ages 17, 10, 7, 6 and 17 months.
Shortly after their vacation, Freedy went to the hospital for what he thought was a severe sunburn. He tested positive for COVID-19. Thursday morning, Freedy died with DuPreez by his side.

Freedy was not vaccinated for COVID-19.
“We wanted to wait just one year from the release to see what effects people had, but there was never any intention to not get it,” DuPreez said. Freedy sent her a text message while in the hospital it said, “I should have gotten the damn vaccine."

So there are a few things wrong with this story...first of all, how do we know this story even happened? Also, if this did happen, how are we to believe this guy really died from COVID and not from severe sunburn? Also, who is to say that this guy didn't catch COVID from an illegal alien?? And on top of that, how do we know that he wouldn't have died from getting the vaccine? There are tons of people who died days if not hours after receiving the vaccine....some are saying the vaccine is far more deadly than the virus itself.

This is just another propaganda piece to force more and more people to get the mark of the beast; and it is also a distraction from the real cause of COVID spread...all of the illegal filth who are brining the disease over and infecting the rest of us.....even tho COVID is not even worse than a cold.

1. Do we have any reasons to doubt this story? I am no Sherlock Homes, but I find nothing that stands out to me as false.

2. Dying of severe sunburn is in of itself, extremely rare, though possible. It is not something that a hospital wouldn't know how to handle.

3. Who cares if he caught it from an illegal alien? It could have been Frank from the corner grocery, it could have been Juan from Peru, it could have been anybody. It doesn't matter who gave it to him, he's dead anyways.

4. As conservatives, we are quick to point out causes of death of people who tested positive for Covid, and died, but we say "Oh, Jimmy was overweight! That's what killed him!" How comes if someone dies after taking a vaccine, for possibly unrelated problems, we are quick to blame the vaccine and not the persons underlying medical conditions? There is a shared characteristic of these people dying of vaccines, and docs and scientists are working on trying to figure that out.

5. I know some of y'all are going to call me a commie, a liberal, libtard, sheep, etc. I don't give a shit. This should be a bipartisan issue, one that BOTH parties should work on fixing. I care about helping my fellow man, even if he is a Faucist. It's not something that should be so heavily politicized.

Let me know when there is a safe and effective vaccine.

Right now many “vaccinated” people are getting WuFlu-D, so we know it doesn’t work. We know people can and do develop severe symptoms from the vaccines, and even die.

9A1E0D31-FD62-4E89-8CCD-24D362722A76.png

1. Do we have any reasons to doubt this story? I am no Sherlock Homes, but I find nothing that stands out to me as false.

2. Dying of severe sunburn is in of itself, extremely rare, though possible. It is not something that a hospital wouldn't know how to handle.

3. Who cares if he caught it from an illegal alien? It could have been Frank from the corner grocery, it could have been Juan from Peru, it could have been anybody. It doesn't matter who gave it to him, he's dead anyways.

4. As conservatives, we are quick to point out causes of death of people who tested positive for Covid, and died, but we say "Oh, Jimmy was overweight! That's what killed him!" How comes if someone dies after taking a vaccine, for possibly unrelated problems, we are quick to blame the vaccine and not the persons underlying medical conditions? There is a shared characteristic of these people dying of vaccines, and docs and scientists are working on trying to figure that out.

5. I know some of y'all are going to call me a commie, a liberal, libtard, sheep, etc. I don't give a shit. This should be a bipartisan issue, one that BOTH parties should work on fixing. I care about helping my fellow man, even if he is a Faucist. It's not something that should be so heavily politicized.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to work with today's democrats. They are vile scum with one goal - power.

I have to wonder the limited mental capacity of the average reader of this board?

Now to comment on this piece there are people who will wait because of the fact the FDA has yet to give final approval which is their choice not to take the vaccine.

Others will not take it no matter what and again their choice.

Finally, I have had both jabs and know that even with being vaccinated the threat is still there to contract, spread and even die from Covid but the hope is if I contract Covid again then it will be much milder than before.

It is sad when a younger person passes or has terrible health issues. Bacterial Pneumonia can be devastating.

Poor guy doesn't look like he was the picture of health and a lot of scummy things breeding in the heat of the Summer he must have picked up along the way. Jessica does have some info out there that all you vaccine pimps should be donating to since she helped you all out with her story.

Nichael Freedy & Jessica du Preez.PNG

"Two weeks ago, life was great for Jessica DuPreez. She was on vacation in San Diego with her fiancé Michael Freedy, (better known as Big Mike at the M Resort where he worked), and their five kids ages 17, 10, 7, 6 and 17 months.
Shortly after their vacation, Freedy went to the hospital for what he thought was a severe sunburn. He tested positive for COVID-19. Thursday morning, Freedy died with DuPreez by his side.

Freedy was not vaccinated for COVID-19.
“We wanted to wait just one year from the release to see what effects people had, but there was never any intention to not get it,” DuPreez said. Freedy sent her a text message while in the hospital it said, “I should have gotten the damn vaccine."

So there are a few things wrong with this story...first of all, how do we know this story even happened? Also, if this did happen, how are we to believe this guy really died from COVID and not from severe sunburn? Also, who is to say that this guy didn't catch COVID from an illegal alien?? And on top of that, how do we know that he wouldn't have died from getting the vaccine? There are tons of people who died days if not hours after receiving the vaccine....some are saying the vaccine is far more deadly than the virus itself.

This is just another propaganda piece to force more and more people to get the mark of the beast; and it is also a distraction from the real cause of COVID spread...all of the illegal filth who are brining the disease over and infecting the rest of us.....even tho COVID is not even worse than a cold.

There's no indication in the article to support the headline claiming that he died from Covid.

You need to be a little more discerning in what you pass on. People will think you're stupid.

It is sad when a younger person passes or has terrible health issues. Bacterial Pneumonia can be devastating.

Poor guy doesn't look like he was the picture of health and a lot of scummy things breeding in the heat of the Summer he must have picked up along the way. Jessica does have some info out there that all you vaccine pimps should be donating to since she helped you all out with her story.

View attachment 519279.

We all make our choices.

By now everybody should know about the risk of the virus.

If he did indeed die of the Covid then he is responsible. A vaccine is available for anyone now.

If he thought the risk of the vaccine was greater than the risk of getting Covid then he chose poorly.

Of course you can say the same for the few people that died of the vaccine.

Youse pays your money and youse take your chances.

We all make our choices.

By now everybody should know about the risk of the virus.

If he did indeed die of the Covid then he is responsible. A vaccine is available for anyone now.

If he thought the risk of the vaccine was greater than the risk of getting Covid then he chose poorly.

Of course you can say the same for the few people that died of the vaccine.

Youse pays your money and youse take your chances.
That is fine you feel that away (I abhor that the naive are being preyed on like this) but let's even the playing field and quit allowing a few billionaires, big tech and the government to censor the few people who are putting out good solid information and scientifically studied data, etc. that shows how deceptive big pharma and our corrupt CDC and FDA are being????

I'd prefer seeing liars in our government and these corporations plus their lackies who have been selling out and pushing poisons for profit charged for being the murderers that they are.

I do not consider thousands of people dying or health permanently health damaged just a "few people". Your lack of empathy for the poor and ignorant is duly noted.

. Your lack of empathy for the poor and ignorant is duly noted.
Could you explain?

I feel we all are personally responsible for our life choices.

Get the vaccine if you think you need it.

Don't get it if you think the risks are greater.

Deal with the consequences of your choices.

Could you explain?

I feel we all are personally responsible for our life choices.

Get the vaccine if you think you need it.

Don't get it if you think the risks are greater.

Deal with the consequences of your choices.
Children have been so indoctrinated how can they make an informed decision if the information is not made readily available to them once they are of age?

Do you think young people should be subjected just because they are not knowledgeable enough to understand the viciousness of for profit corporations?

Try to search for the dangers that come with vaccines and see what you come up with. Does media have the right to tell people lies that these vaccines are safe or should they be held accountable for doing so when they have led people to believe that they are safe?

Google, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube all are censoring information about the dangers of these vaccines.

Facebook has deleted every group that gave victims of these vaxxes a voice to tell what happened to them or their loved ones that have gotten the vax. Just because information is on this site and a few others does not mean that everyone knows where to go to get solid information not pharma propaganda.

Let me know when there is a safe and effective vaccine.

Right now many “vaccinated” people are getting WuFlu-D, so we know it doesn’t work. We know people can and do develop severe symptoms from the vaccines, and even die.

View attachment 519224
Soon being unvaccinated will be very uncomfortable for you, as is only right.

This is a global pandemic, killing millions. Wake up, misfit.

Soon being unvaccinated will be very uncomfortable for you, as is only right.

This is a global pandemic, killing millions. Wake up, misfit.
Projecting I see. You Vaxxed morons know you fucked up. You let Big Pharma squirt their juice into you, and now it cannot be undone. It’s likely your immune system will be compromised in the next few years. You know you’re fucked, but you can’t get your money back. So all you can do is double down on your mistake and take as many of us down with you out of spite.

Children have been so indoctrinated how can they make an informed decision if the information is not made readily available to them once they are of age?

Do you think young people should be subjected just because they are not knowledgeable enough to understand the viciousness of for profit corporations?

Try to search for the dangers that come with vaccines and see what you come up with. Does media have the right to tell people lies that these vaccines are safe or should they be held accountable for doing so when they have led people to believe that they are safe?

Google, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube all are censoring information about the dangers of these vaccines.

Facebook has deleted every group that gave victims of these vaxxes a voice to tell what happened to them or their loved ones that have gotten the vax. Just because information is on this site and a few others does not mean that everyone knows where to go to get solid information not pharma propaganda.

When I got the vaccine back in January I didn't really know if it was safe or not.

I went ahead and got it because my wife is at significant risk and I wanted to protect her.

Everything worked out fine. The same with the rest of the family. Both my sons and their wives. No side effects and no Covid.

In this case I made the right decision. Had something gone wrong then it would have been my responsibility.

I advised my sons not get the grandchildren vaccinated. I think the risk of them having any significant problems with the Covid to be minimal.

If I was younger I probably would not have bothered to get the vaccine. I probably wouldn't have even bothered if my wife hadn't been at risk.

I take responsibility for my own health. If I make the wrong decision based upon what other people tell me then it is my own fault.

When I got the vaccine back in January I didn't really know if it was safe or not.

I went ahead and got it because my wife is at significant risk and I wanted to protect her.

Everything worked out fine. The same with the rest of the family. Both my sons and their wives. No side effects and no Covid.

In this case I made the right decision. Had something gone wrong then it would have been my responsibility.

I advised my sons not get the grandchildren vaccinated. I think the risk of them having any significant problems with the Covid to be minimal.

If I was younger I probably would not have bothered to get the vaccine. I probably wouldn't have even bothered if my wife hadn't been at risk.

I take responsibility for my own health. If I make the wrong decision based upon what other people tell me then it is my own fault.
That is a choice you make no doubt. I take issue with the deceptive practices and others forcing things on people that the people do not want in all things.

This guy didn't die from not getting the vaccine.

People who get the vaccine also get sick.

This man died like so many other Americans have died from the Virus do to lack of immediate medical care.

From the Go Fund Me page:

"Finally he goes to a different Er on Monday and the test him for covid. He’s positive. They send him home, more or less with a pat on the head and tell him to hydrate, isolate and it’ll be fine."

Early treatment with medications like Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, etc. has proven to be effective.

The "go home it will be fine" model of care has never been used in this manner before.

That is a choice you make no doubt. I take issue with the deceptive practices and others forcing things on people that the people do not want in all things.
We all hate it when the filthy ass government lies to us or deceives us by omission.

Just look how these clowns at the CDC have given everybody conflicting advice.

Just look how the Democrats are telling everybody it is the end of the world if they don't get vaccinated.

To me it is all bullshit.

I had a life long friend die of Covid and yes it was really Covid. Same age and about the same level of health as me. That told me that the stupid virus was real and I should get vaccinated.

It was not because of any of the bullshit the government was feeding us.

What isnt a coincidence is that he died soon after going into hospital. Its a financial benefit to them to spread the covid hoax so go figure.
Will the FBI investigate these suspicious deaths ?

Forum List

Back