More Trump Winning: Private-Sector Jobs Boom In October!...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Trump be rollin! Sorry bout that Dems. :dance:

US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct, vs 200,000 new jobs expected: ADP

The number of private-sector jobs created in October rose more than expected, with construction jobs surging in the wake of destructive hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The ADP National Employment showed private-sector businesses added 235,000 jobs in the month. ADP was expected to show private employers added 200,000 jobs in October, up from 135,000 in September.

Goods-producing companies benefited strongly with 85,000 new jobs, 62,000 of which came from construction. Manufacturing also saw 22,000 positions added.

"The job market rebounded strongly from the hit it took from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma," Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, said in a statement. "Resurgence in construction jobs shows the rebuilding is already in full swing. Looking through the hurricane-created volatility, job growth is robust."...

More:
Private-sector job growth booms in October, with construction jobs surging in the wake of destructive hurricanes
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Liberals will deny it and say that the economy is failing.

Not long ago I read a poll that said that 73% of the people polled lie to be politically correct. Suppose that's true.

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Liberals will deny it and say that the economy is failing.

BULLSHIT.

What we liberals say is that this growth is what we've had for years now and how fucking insane you Trumpsters are to suddenly believe that very same numbers you cried about all these years suddenly mean "booming economy"!!!

4.7.17.jpg

Obama economy regularly posted 200k+ jobs and under Trump jobs growth is well short of his empty promises.

Last edited:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Seems we are doing pretty well so far.
Employment and Earnings Summary Table B

We would do better if people were working more hours, no thanks to the AHCA.
Under 35hrs. stifles growth.

Republicans and Trump OWN healthcare now, so take your bitching elsewhere.

Democrats for years now offered Republicans to fix specific issues like this, but rw nutters would have none of it.

the AHCA.
LIAR!

Average weekly hours have NEVER been 35 hours since the BLS has been keeping the stat.
Average weekly hours were 34.0 when Obamacare was passed, and 34.4 when Obama left office. It is 34.4 now under Tramp. The highest it ever was during the peak of the Bush Bubble was 34.5 for 1 (ONE) month. Obama hit 34.6 hours 6 (SIX) times AFTER the ACA was passed!!!!!!!

Last edited:
the AHCA.
LIAR!

Average weekly hours have NEVER been 35 hours since the BLS has been keeping the stat.
Average weekly hours were 34.0 when Obamacare was passed, and 34.4 when Obama left office. It is 34.4 now under Tramp. The highest it ever was during the peak of the Bush Bubble was 34.5 for 1 (ONE) month. Obama hit 34.6 hours 6 (SIX) times AFTER the ACA was passed!!!!!!!

Many lost their 40 hour work week and hours were cut back.

the AHCA.
LIAR!

And you base this assertion on WHAT?

My guess is NOTHING but overhearing some rwinger claim it.

Wow!! We must have been importing masses of people to fill all those jobs! Lol

the AHCA.
LIAR!

LIAR!
Even when you show the liars that work hours INCREASED after the ACA was passed, they still just keep on lying.
Thank you.

Democrats for years now offered Republicans to fix specific issues like this, but rw nutters would have none of it.

No they don't.
Until another healthcare bill is passed it's still Obama care.

The AHCA was designed to fail so they could get universal healthcare.

No they don't.
Until another healthcare bill is passed it's still Obama care.

The AHCA was designed to fail so they could get universal healthcare.

Yes they do by refusing to work with Democrats to patch up ACA on one side and failing to replace it on the other.

Republicans have the congress and presidency after 7 years of non-stop ACA bashing and they are the only reason nothing constructive got done.

There were 111,162,000 FT jobs when the ACA was passed and 124,705,000 when Obama left.
There were 9,233,000 PT jobs for economic reasons when the ACA was passed, and 5,840,000 when Obama left.

Forum List

Back