More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Fall To 12-Year Low - Democrats Fuming...

I put some TrumpGas in my vehicle the other day, and ever since then I have had an irresistible urge to go to Russia and kiss Putin's ass and help Make Russia Great Again.

Yes, we know that the hard left is just projecting about the Russia matters. This comes as no surprise to anyone.

If your gas prices are still real high, you should consider moving. Something isn't right there.
I'm just fine with the gas prices where I live. Just saying they are not as low as they have been since 2005. Just this morning I payed 2.22/gal. Not all that long ago I payed about 1.90/gal. Don't remember when that was exactly, but I moved here in 2010, so it was after that....

The numbers cite the average price. But if your prices are too high, something's wrong in your area. Is your area controlled by Democrats?
That has NOTHING to do with it. We actually enjoy some of the lowest prices in the region.

Oh, well then it isn't likely Democrats control your area. So something else is in play.
As a matter of fact, both of my senators are Dems, my rep. is a Dem, and I am in a very highly unionised area, so many of my local people are dems (in practice if not in name). So, your assumption is far from correct.

So you do live in a Democrat-controlled area. That's what i thought. That explains your consistently higher than usual gas prices. If i were you, i would seriously consider relocating. Democrats only bring Third World Misery everywhere they go. If your area isn't a mess already, it will be in the near future. Think about getting out. Take care.

If you think these Moon Bats are going crazy over low gas prices just wait until Trump gets his tax cut and the economy booms. Hundreds of thousands of pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bats will likely commit suicide.

If you think these Moon Bats are going crazy over low gas prices just wait until Trump gets his tax cut and the economy booms. Hundreds of thousands of pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bats will likely commit suicide.

Oh yeah, their TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) butthurt is already off the charts. Wait till the Economy really gets going. Gonna be fun. :)

[

Oh yeah, their TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) butthurt is already off the charts. Wait till the Economy really gets going. Gonna be fun. :)

This Moon Bat TDS butthurt is all because that Crooked Hillary asshole, the most corrupt, incompetent and dishonest person ever to run for President, didn't win.

Moon Bats are beaucoup dinky dau.

[

This Moon Bat TDS butthurt is all because that Crooked Hillary asshole, the most corrupt, incompetent and dishonest person ever to run for President, didn't win.

Moon Bats are beaucoup dinky dau.

Ha, yup. :)

I was paying less than $2 a gallon for my Obamagas a year ago.

Obama was just a community organizer, why can't a great dealmaker like Donnie do better?

I'm just fine with the gas prices where I live. Just saying they are not as low as they have been since 2005. Just this morning I payed 2.22/gal. Not all that long ago I payed about 1.90/gal. Don't remember when that was exactly, but I moved here in 2010, so it was after that....

The numbers cite the average price. But if your prices are too high, something's wrong in your area. Is your area controlled by Democrats?
That has NOTHING to do with it. We actually enjoy some of the lowest prices in the region.

Oh, well then it isn't likely Democrats control your area. So something else is in play.
As a matter of fact, both of my senators are Dems, my rep. is a Dem, and I am in a very highly unionised area, so many of my local people are dems (in practice if not in name). So, your assumption is far from correct.

So you do live in a Democrat-controlled area. That's what i thought. That explains your consistently higher than usual gas prices. If i were you, i would seriously consider relocating. Democrats only bring Third World Misery everywhere they go. If your area isn't a mess already, it will be in the near future. Think about getting out. Take care.
Maybe you missed it when I said that our gas prices are consistently LOWER than most in the region. You seem to have an axe to grind, and are blinded by it from the facts.

Maybe you missed it when I said that our gas prices are consistently LOWER than most in the region. You seem to have an axe to grind, and are blinded by it from the facts.

Sorry, but you've been a bit evasive on answering my question. Is your area controlled by Democrats or not? If it is, i assure you that you will be experiencing Third World Misery in the near future. It's the only thing Democrats bring to places. I would advise getting out while you still can.

Sorry, but you've been a bit evasive on answering my question. Is your area controlled by Democrats or not? If it is, i assure you that you will be experiencing Third World Misery in the near future. It's the only thing Democrats bring to places. I would advise getting out while you still can.
Sorry, but you've been a bit evasive on answering my question. Is your area controlled by Democrats or not?
I still don't understand how that pertains to gas prices. However, fair enough, I have been a bit evasive, because I don't see the relevance (as stated several times), something which you still have not addressed. So, in the interest of removing that hurdle: Yes, The area that I live in is controlled by Democrats, and those who "govern" as one. That said, the city I live in has been in a state of steady decline for decades, despite large investments (from time to time) by "big box" retailers. The city 25 miles to the east, seems to be in a boom (in retail at least) with similar investments (this city is largely the same, ideologically). The city about 40 miles to the southwest is somewhat more "republican/conservative" in ideology, and has been steadily growing for decades now. It was, just 30 years ago, a small town with little more than a papermill for employment. Now it has become somewhat of a retail and medical power in the region.

Does this answer your question?

Oh, and I have been making plans to, and working towards, leaving the state for some time now. Gas prices, as is the topic of this thread, has NEVER been a consideration.

Making America great again? You betcha! Go Trump! Go Trump! :dance:

Even as gas prices have fallen to the lowest point in years under President Trump, Senate Minority Leader is claiming the price of petrol has only gone up.

The nationwide price for gas closed the week of July 17th at $2:39/gallon, down from $2.47/gallon when Trump took office.

Over the July 4th holiday weekend, gas prices were at their lowest point since 2005, according to the AAA.

"At $2.23, today’s average national gas price is the cheapest the country has seen all year," AAA reported. "On the week, gas prices fell in 46 states. Only Illinois, Oklahoma and Washington, D.C. saw prices increase, albeit by one cent each, while Hawaii and Maine remained flat. South Carolina continues to carry the cheapest gas in the country at $1.90. Today, consumers can find gas for $2.00 or less at one out of every four gas stations in the country."

Chuck Schumer, appearing on This Week with George Stephanopoulos, claimed Sunday the prices are only rising, thanks to "huge companies buying up other big companies."

"Gas prices are sticky -- you know, when the domestic price goes, uh, when the, uh, price for oil goes up on the markets, it goes right up but it never goes down.," Schumer said. "How the heck did we let Exxon and Mobil merge?"

Schumer also appeared confused over the "sticky prices" economic theory, as gasoline is cited by the Federal Reserve as an example of prices that aren't "sticky."...

Read More:
As Gas Prices Fall to 12-Year Low, Schumer Claims Gas Prices 'Never Go Down'
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
I feel I heard it once I heard it 1000 times that the prez has no effect on gas prices.....
IF A DEM IS IN THE WH, but when a repuke is in the WH, it's different somehow..

While I agree that Schumer doesn't seem to understand what he is talking about, neither do you. First of all, current gas prices are NOT the lowest since 2005, at least not where I live. Secondly, Trump has done NOTHING to effect the gas price, that I know of, maybe you can enlighten me.
There have been some good things to come out of the Trump WH. However, this is not one of them.

Maybe it's time for you to move. Just a thought anyway.
Why would I move? It doesn't make any sense.

Maybe this is your way of trying to shut me up. Well, it won't work.

If your gas prices are still real high, you should consider moving. Something isn't right there.

Prices have gone up in the last fews days where I'm at and this area is controlled by Repubs.

Thank You President Obama, from a Grateful Nation!

Obama-with-Cowboy-Hat-678x381.jpg
Worlds-Largest-Horse.jpg

Trump energy policies are paying off. But, democrats, lying to the end will claim that prices are rising.

Tipsycatlover

'fraid not.

In fact, I can't think of even one thing he had done that would have the effect of "paying off" on energy policies that he doesn't even have.

OP I know you guys are desperate for a Trump accomplishment but it just isn't so. President Obama didn't cause the falling gas prices and neither doe Trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump energy policies are paying off. But, democrats, lying to the end will claim that prices are rising.

Tipsycatlover

'fraid not.

In fact, I can't think of even one thing he had done that would have the effect of "paying off" on energy policies that he doesn't even have.

OP I know you guys are desperate for a Trump accomplishment but it just isn't so. President Obama didn't cause the falling gas prices and neither doe Trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Gas should go lower in a month or so but not because of Trump, because of fall.

Sorry, but you've been a bit evasive on answering my question. Is your area controlled by Democrats or not?
I still don't understand how that pertains to gas prices. However, fair enough, I have been a bit evasive, because I don't see the relevance (as stated several times), something which you still have not addressed. So, in the interest of removing that hurdle: Yes, The area that I live in is controlled by Democrats, and those who "govern" as one. That said, the city I live in has been in a state of steady decline for decades, despite large investments (from time to time) by "big box" retailers. The city 25 miles to the east, seems to be in a boom (in retail at least) with similar investments (this city is largely the same, ideologically). The city about 40 miles to the southwest is somewhat more "republican/conservative" in ideology, and has been steadily growing for decades now. It was, just 30 years ago, a small town with little more than a papermill for employment. Now it has become somewhat of a retail and medical power in the region.

Does this answer your question?

Oh, and I have been making plans to, and working towards, leaving the state for some time now. Gas prices, as is the topic of this thread, has NEVER been a consideration.

Fair enough, appreciate the honesty. I hope you make your escape soon. Take care.

Forum List

Back