More trump nastiness shot down by adults

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A measure pitched by California representative Jacki Speier and sponsored by a bloc of 28 fellow Democrats barred the use of Pentagon funds to implement the policy, which went into effect April 2019.

Lawmakers added the amendment as part of a package of reforms to a six-bill, $1.3 trillion spending measure, Politico reported.

I hope that somebody is keeping a list of his cruel and backward actions for Pres Biden to erase.

A measure pitched by California representative Jacki Speier and sponsored by a bloc of 28 fellow Democrats barred the use of Pentagon funds to implement the policy, which went into effect April 2019.

Lawmakers added the amendment as part of a package of reforms to a six-bill, $1.3 trillion spending measure, Politico reported.

I hope that somebody is keeping a list of his cruel and backward actions for Pres Biden to erase.

Sure, we need more military like this one....dumbass.

1596215370690.png

What's funny is you think hiden biden is an adult. Typical progressive retard you are. biden is so bad as a candidate that he is KNOWN to have lied even more than Trump!

And that is the asshole you like!

Fuck you tainty, you're a disgrace to the human race.

Added to the House version. It will likely be removed by the Senate, or in committee.

View attachment 369550

We're in a lot of Trouble if that's our military. What does Tommy think, this is ENGLAND?

FB_IMG_1595936416295.jpg

What's funny is you think hiden biden is an adult. Typical progressive retard you are. biden is so bad as a candidate that he is KNOWN to have lied even more than Trump!

Tommy is a big fan of assholes and adults. He likes his discipline. He starts venting on Trump when he hasn't had his daily share.

View attachment 369550
We do need more whistle blowers. That’s certainly true, when you have a government as secretive and corrupt as ours.

Are you back here poking your limey nose into our business again? Buzz off you wanker shitforbrains, you've got problems enough of your own to keep you occupied. Start with the hords of pakies over running your country.

Last edited:

View attachment 369550
We do need more whistle blowers. That’s certainly true, when you have a government as secretive and corrupt as ours.

Then you can reward them by paying for their gender change surgery....brilliant plan.

No one lies more than Trump. Except maybe you.

No one lies more than Trump. Except maybe you.

hiden biden was forced to pull out of his first presidential run because he plagiarized EVERYTHING you moronic twat.

That is who YOU like. In other words piss off, you hypocritical ass.

Were you planning on enlisting?

Forum List

Back