MORE TOLETANT LIBERALS!...Pride Parade organizers bar gay police officers’ group from marching in 2022 event!

Government is a force of terror, so we need bigger government!

You Leftards are beyond stupid and absurd.

I'm not sure when I argued for a bigger government. Quite the opposite. I want a smaller one so that we quit traipsing all over the world.
Sorry, I was under the impression you supported Biden and Pelosi’s call to increase government.
That's because you're an idiot.
Ah. Another fan of small limited government I see.
Yes. I am.
Frustrating days for you watching Joe and Nancy spend trillions above normal spending.

Normal spending was still getting us trillions in debt.
And spending 6 trillion above that normal spending does what?

Government is a force of terror, so we need bigger government!

You Leftards are beyond stupid and absurd.

I'm not sure when I argued for a bigger government. Quite the opposite. I want a smaller one so that we quit traipsing all over the world.
Sorry, I was under the impression you supported Biden and Pelosi’s call to increase government.
That's because you're an idiot.
Ah. Another fan of small limited government I see.
Yes. I am.
Frustrating days for you watching Joe and Nancy spend trillions above normal spending.

Normal spending was still getting us trillions in debt.
And spending 6 trillion above that normal spending does what?

Keeps us on the path we have been on for years.

I don't care. I don't like gay pride parades anyway.

If you want to be gay, cool then be gay, I don't give a shit. But if gay people want to be treated as equals and be just like anyone else then you need to stop trying to seperate yourselves as not being like everyone else with stupid parades and shit.

People need to just act like people, if they did things would be so much more calmer. But when there are a hundred groups out their trying to be treated special, wanting special attention and basically doing everything they can to force people to acknowledge them as special then people are going to resent them and dislike them.

It's like the asshole at work that walks around talking about how awesome they are and how much they do for the company and wanting attention for it. No one wants to eat lunch with that dick.

Instead of trying to be special, just shut up, mind your own business, show some common curitosy to others and act like a person instead of trying to act like a particular kind of person.

There are 7.5 billion people on this planet. No one cares about you as an individual except maybe 10 people

I don't care. I don't like gay pride parades anyway.

If you want to be gay, cool then be gay, I don't give a shit. But if gay people want to be treated as equals and be just like anyone else then you need to stop trying to seperate yourselves as not being like everyone else with stupid parades and shit.

People need to just act like people, if they did things would be so much more calmer. But when there are a hundred groups out their trying to be treated special, wanting special attention and basically doing everything they can to force people to acknowledge them as special then people are going to resent them and dislike them.

It's like the asshole at work that walks around talking about how awesome they are and how much they do for the company and wanting attention for it. No one wants to eat lunch with that dick.

Instead of trying to be special, just shut up, mind your own business, show some common curitosy to others and act like a person instead of trying to act like a particular kind of person.

There are 7.5 billion people on this planet. No one cares about you as an individual except maybe 10 people

Should Irish people get treated differently for having a St Patricks day parade?

Forum List

Back