MORE TOLETANT LIBERALS!...Pride Parade organizers bar gay police officers’ group from marching in 2022 event!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A group of gay police officers is barred from marching in next year’s annual Pride parade, the police organization’s leaders said Friday.

New York City Pride has told the Gay Officers Action League — which represents officers from the NYPD and other law enforcement organizations — that it is not welcome in the parade, said NYPD Det. Brian Downey, president of the police group.

NYC Pride had been expected to announce the Gay Officers Action League’s exclusion from the parade early next week.

But GOAL preempted that announcement by issuing a news release on Friday night — and it referred to parts of the NYC Pride statement on its exclusion that have not been released yet.

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com

What can one say but

GMsmgRB.gif

at the hypocrisy and insanity ..... So much “inclusion” to celebrate!

This just goes to show that no two people are going to agree on everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, those who can't focus on any common threads that may exist only go to show how far their own brain trains don't have the ability to travel.

Government is a force of terror, so we need bigger government!

You Leftards are beyond stupid and absurd.

I'm not sure when I argued for a bigger government. Quite the opposite. I want a smaller one so that we quit traipsing all over the world.
Sorry, I was under the impression you supported Biden and Pelosi’s call to increase government.

I'm not sure when I argued for a bigger government. Quite the opposite. I want a smaller one so that we quit traipsing all over the world.
Sorry, I was under the impression you supported Biden and Pelosi’s call to increase government.
That's because you're an idiot.

Ah. Another fan of small limited government I see.

Yes. I am.

Yes. I am.
Frustrating days for you watching Joe and Nancy spend trillions above normal spending.

Yes. I am.
Frustrating days for you watching Joe and Nancy spend trillions above normal spending.
It's just another day on bullshit mountain. Go fuck yourself.

Yes. I am.
It's just another day on bullshit mountain. Go fuck yourself.
How do I do that? It’s anatomically impossible.

I said what I support.

Yes. I am.

Normal spending was still getting us trillions in debt.

I said what I support.
Oh, so you support more government to murder citizens then.
Flip flop.

New Topics

Forum List

Back