More than half of Californians could get coronavirus

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
25 million Californians projected to get coronavirus, Gov. Gavin Newsom says. Over half the state's population projected to be infected by the COVID-19 virus in eight weeks, governor says

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/california-coronavirus-numbers-newsom-trump-15144169.php

But Newsom says that figure doesn’t take into account “mitigation factors” to contain the virus, mostly taken in the SF Bay Area and Fresno.
You can bet that the state will go Red with all those diseased mother fucking sidewalk shitters going tits up in the good ole Californication.

25 million Californians projected to get coronavirus, Gov. Gavin Newsom says. Over half the state's population projected to be infected by the COVID-19 virus in eight weeks, governor says

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/california-coronavirus-numbers-newsom-trump-15144169.php

But Newsom says that figure doesn’t take into account “mitigation factors” to contain the virus, mostly taken in the SF Bay Area and Fresno.

That's ridiculous. This is serious.

In an "abundance of caution" L.A. County just shut down close to 95% of all economic activity. All that remains open are grocery stores, pharmacies, financial institutions, caregivers, mail services and restaurants serving takeout and delivery orders, among others.

189 deaths in three months within a population of 327 million. That's the approximate death rate for common cold complications in the sick and elderly.

Is the cure worse than the disease? You damn betcha.

Half of the world is going to get COVID-19 which will be basically a cold for 99% of the people. Sure glad we shot our economy in the head for that.
I think most of panic trading was the new computer programs that are out telling the idiots to sell. People dont use their brains anymore, it is too hard for them to think, so have others think for them, and usually it ends up bad. I have held my positions long term, still do today, because i know that the United States will pull through this troubled time as we always have, even with the stupid Democrats who do nothing, harping how bad it is. In a month the markets should be rebounding, people will clean up the mess and get back to their lives, and most of US will be happy and forget the whole ordeal.. Just those damn Demoncraps.......

Half of the world is going to get COVID-19 which will be basically a cold for 99% of the people. Sure glad we shot our economy in the head for that.
I think most of panic trading was the new computer programs that are out telling the idiots to sell. People dont use their brains anymore, it is too hard for them to think, so have others think for them, and usually it ends up bad. I have held my positions long term, still do today, because i know that the United States will pull through this troubled time as we always have, even with the stupid Democrats who do nothing, harping how bad it is. In a month the markets should be rebounding, people will clean up the mess and get back to their lives, and most of US will be happy and forget the whole ordeal.. Just those damn Demoncraps.......
I'm mostly out of stocks, but I just starting buying a little today. I'm also messing around with oil futures. The stock market is one thing, I feel bad for young people with families who just got blindsided with a pink slip over a freaking cold virus.

Uncle Ferd says all dey gotta do...

... is get `em some chloroquine/hydroxy chloroquine...

... an' dey can kiss alla Oriental womens dey want to.

I think that typhus got them first already.

All those Californians living among the slime and the feces and the dirt....

Never mind Corona Virus.

You can bet that the state will go Red with all those diseased mother fucking sidewalk shitters going tits up in the good ole Californication.

Exactly! that's what I mean.

China must be lying then.

It comes out with stories these days that no new cases are being reported, or they are declining? :dunno:

Forum List

Back