More Than A Dozen States Are Trying To Nullify Federal Gun Control

Only if you appeal to ignorance of express Law for Legal purposes:

To provide for organizing, arming,
So, you agree with me that the FedGov shall provide money for individuals to arm themselves with military-grade weapons and for states to train those individuals a certain way as Congress may dictate, right?

I'm just trying to make sure I understand your reasoning for posting and highlighting the word "arming."

Your quote, that you endlessly post, literally says it. I'll put it in bold for you.

"To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia"
If I understand correctly, "provide for" means give money.

FedGov must give money to arm individuals in the militia. AKA everyone. Each person.

States will train them, but will do so as Congress directs (which, to date, Congress never has).

Correct me if I am wrong, Daniel.

Which again begs the question as to why you don't demand that the government give you an AR-15. Based on what you keep repeating, it's the government's job to arm the militia, which you also insist is all the people. So why do you not see that in the plain text you keep posting? Is it just that it counters your position so you refuse to acknowledge it?
Summing up Daniel's responses and arguments I believe he is saying this:

We get machine guns. No federal authority over that, but FedGov must pay for said machine guns, and tell States what kind of training they need to give us so that we can each be ready and trained to answer the call of the United States.

Did I get it wrong, Daniel?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Does that mean you expect the government to ship you an AR-15 or not? You're just spouting platitudes at the moment.

If I understand correctly, "provide for" means give money.

FedGov must give money to arm individuals in the militia. AKA everyone. Each person.

States will train them, but will do so as Congress directs (which, to date, Congress never has).

Correct me if I am wrong, Daniel.
It means it is a power reserved to Government not Individuals.

Forum List

Back