More than 4 in 5 enrolled in 'Obamacare' are in Trump states

The lamestream media was trying to tear Trump down and it backfired...none of the coverage was positive. How fucking stupid are you?

Aren't you proving his point though? I mean, he does have a point. The media fixation on Trump, as a freak show if nothing else, contributed considerably to his victory.

I just think it's a mistake for Democrats to focus on that. They need to think about why so many people are fed up with them and shore up their weaknesses. It's just the smart thing to do after a loss.

The constant bashing of Trump had the reverse results of what they had hoped for because people are waking up to what has really been going on....and it's not good for the powers that be.

The media had the most impact by promoting Trump in the primary. This, also, backfired on them: They thought all they had to do was get the worst possible candidate nominated for the Republicans and Hillary would win. And they achieved that, but Hillary still lost.

Again, this should prompt some serious soul-searching among Democrats, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. They still seem focused on pointing out Trump's flaws, rather than looking in the mirror.
That's not what happened at all. Trump got nearly 5 billion in free air time. If the media really wanted to elect Mrs. Clinton, They would have given her 5 billion in free air time instead of Trump.

Like I said dean, if Democrats keep consoling themselves with excuses, instead of figuring out how they can regain the trust of voters, we might just end up with another Trump term. And I'm not sure the nation will survive that.

Ruh Ro

October we find out the new rates.

November are the midterms.

It's funny to behold how dense these people are! They use the most food stamps, they take the most money from the federal government and now they're using the most obamacare. lol, lol, lol

Yet, these asshole vote republican. lol! hahaha

If you'd stop to think about what you're saying, you might see that it's a much more serious insight than you imagine. The people who live in the communities targeted by these programs, the people who deal every day with the results, are rejecting them. What does that tell you?
They're rejecting healthcare, job training and education????

In your dreams.

They're rejecting the programs that YOU think are helping them. Again, what does that tell you?
That the GOP leadership is trying to keep their base as stupid as possible. That's what it says to me.

We'll see how well it worked at the midterms.
The midterms are already lost to democrats. Like them, you are just too stupid to realize that what you do is not working.

It's funny to behold how dense these people are! They use the most food stamps, they take the most money from the federal government and now they're using the most obamacare. lol, lol, lol

If you'd stop to think about what you're saying, you might see that it's a much more serious insight than you imagine. The people who live in the communities targeted by these programs, the people who deal every day with the results, are rejecting them. What does that tell you?

In your dreams.

They're rejecting the programs that YOU think are helping them. Again, what does that tell you?
That the GOP leadership is trying to keep their base as stupid as possible. That's what it says to me.

The midterms are already lost to democrats. Like them, you are just too stupid to realize that what you do is not working.
But I have to admit, what Republicans are doing is working. It’s causing great damage to
This country, just like they planned.

In your dreams.

But I have to admit, what Republicans are doing is working. It’s causing great damage to
This country, just like they planned.
No such damage is being done or has been planned. You are simply a liar who does not deserve to be here. The liberal scum in Washington is literally holding the country hostage over a budget deal that has nothing to do with immigration, showing just how sorry those scum are in putting them before us, and you help them.

Why are the deep blue states with insane state income and property taxes screaming like whipped pups because the new tax law no longer subsidizes them?

They like to throw rocks at red states but his is the same thing, red states are subsidizing them by paying more tax to support their deductions.

tufftitty

In your dreams.

Republicans ended the Obamacare subsidies.

Oops.

Covered all the way to October.

Midterms are in November.

All those Trump voters are going to get screwed and when do they found out how screwed?

Just BEFORE the midterms.

Think it will "sway" the vote?

In your dreams.

Oops.

All those Trump voters are going to get screwed and when do they found out how screwed?

Just make up anything dont you?

In your dreams.

Oops.

Republicans believe people should just fucking die if they don't make enough money to pay for it upfront. Sick evil bastards.

In your dreams.

Oops.

Republicans believe people should just fucking die if they don't make enough money to pay for it upfront. Sick evil bastards.
In that case get sick soon liar.

In your dreams.

Oops.

How can you claim to like science when you show no reasoning powers at all ?

Oops.

I like a good stand up comedian, but I can't tell a joke to save my life. ;)

it tells me that you have the analytical acumen of a gingko

carry on

Oops.

I like a good stand up comedian, but I can't tell a joke to save my life. ;)

au contraire

i find most of your posts to be hilarious

Did you ever think that Obamacare in those states was why they became Trump States? High Premiums, High deductables and forced to buy Obamacare under Penalty of law. No wonder they are now Trump states

yeah, that's why they keep signing up

because they hate it
or because they don't have a choice

That's what "health care reform" is all about. Take away options and herd everyone into centralized control. Go team!

it tells me that you have the analytical acumen of a gingko

carry on

Oh the irony.

Did you ever think that Obamacare in those states was why they became Trump States? High Premiums, High deductables and forced to buy Obamacare under Penalty of law. No wonder they are now Trump states

yeah, that's why they keep signing up

because they hate it

You mean to tell me that you enjoy paying your car insurance premiums ?

Forum List

Back