More than 170 Houston hospital workers suspended over refusing vaccine

This is just a microcosm of the bigger war against these experimental vaccines being forced upon us.
If enough people are suspended, who will be there to keep the place going? I know of one coffee place business in my area that had to close up completely because of the people there not having the help that they need when they need it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They've lied to us for over a year about where this virus came from and now we're supposed to believe them about the vaccine..... please tell me why. ?
Trump lied to you?
If Fauci didn't know about the Wuhan leak in March of 2020, then why is the MSM so quick to his defense no matter what , and as quick to throw Trump under the bus and cover for Biden as well.

Say ? Huh ...say ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/03/alleged-fauci-smoking-gun-emails/

I remember in March, Trump had finally been acquitted on the BS attempted Schiffpeachment joke.

The cookie crumbles

And so the cookie starts to crumble...
Daylight killers...
The masks begin to fall off!
"The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline,
which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against
the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and
which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes
the vaccine!
"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black
Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation
Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!
"Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which
(accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the
German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who
(coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally)
controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment
capital.
"Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT,
owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which
- remember? Sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first
sponsor of the 'WHO!
Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected
the WHOLE PLANET! ""

Isn't asking an person whether they had a vaccine or not against HIPAA laws? If I had the vaccine or not, I'd be looking for another job out of principle. Who decides what to do with their body medically, is no one else's business.
Nope.

This is just a microcosm of the bigger war against these experimental vaccines being forced upon us.
If enough people are suspended, who will be there to keep the place going? I know of one coffee place business in my area that had to close up completely because of the people there not having the help that they need when they need it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well if you're in the medical field (science) then you don't need to be if you're not getting the vaccine.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well if you're in the medical field (science) then you don't need to be if you're not getting the vaccine.
For the record I don't work in the medical field, but for anyone who does that has not been vaccinated for whatever reason, to me, wearing gloves, masks, and doing whatever to stay on top of things should be sufficient enough. Do keep in mind that Covid is only the newest issue that a person can catch, but it isn't the worst thing. Due to other things being out there already, wearing masks and gloves should already go with out saying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The hospital has a responsibility to it's patients and the public.

They're doing the right thing.
People totally do not get this. If you work in a hospital you will be required to get a number of vaccinations both for your safety and safety of the patients you work with. This is not new and hospitals are well within their rights to require.

Texas :heehee:
Whatever happened to "My body, my choice".
You have your choice, no one is stopping you.

Isn't asking an person whether they had a vaccine or not against HIPAA laws? If I had the vaccine or not, I'd be looking for another job out of principle. Who decides what to do with their body medically, is no one else's business.
Nope.
So you can't ask a disabled person what their disability is and yet you have to show proof that you were vaccinated? To don't need ID to vote and yet you need ID that you are vaccinated to work?

It seems like someone is having their privacy invaded.

Would people that have had Covid-19 need to be vaccinated even though studies show that there is no reason to get vaccinated?

Yeah, except people have threatened to assault those who refuse to get it.

Yeah, except people have threatened to assault those who refuse to get it.
That has nothing with the hospital.

Fuck 'em. I hope the hospital now gets sued out the ass and closed for having insufficient staffing to deal with issues.
The Vatican loves buying out Methodist hospitals.

That is 100 percent unconstitutional..i believe

It’s not. Hospitals can require employees with direct patient contact to be vaccinated.

Trump has certainly demonstrated how a lack of education can help you control people. It is fascinating still that the cult follows. And Trump got vaccinated demonstrating once again, do as I say not as I do.

Lots of info in this link for the reader who wants to learn about Covid.

"...Trump dupes his followers into perpetuating their own misery and preparing them for the totalitarian order he hopes to bring about."

'Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump'

What a troll as always,change the topic to trump,how sad.back to the topic,that’s our good old fascist politicians for you doing everything in the world they can to get people to get vaccinated to fulfill the agenda of the new world order to depopulate the planet.

Forum List

Back