More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

Oooo....A bunch of irrelevant has-beens have an opinion.

FullMetalFuck.jpg

Ever wonder why they're called Ex-Justice Department officials?

If my ex-wife called and said that I need to spend more money on her, I'd tell her to go to hell.

I hope they choose this-

and, if necessary, to resign and report publicly — in a manner consistent with professional ethics — to the American people the reasons for their resignation.”

lol

Funny how they don’t post the letter or the names of those ex officials...

Our opinions have shaped 21st century America.
Only in the sense of making America a global embarrassment, with your stupidity, hate, and intransigence. On the other hand, the opinions and efforts of progressives are what have made America enviable.

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation
Buncha congress-critters too.

republicans in congress will ignore this.

It's a waste of time to hope that any republican in our congress is going to side with our constitution and rule of law.

Our opinions have shaped 21st century America.
Only in the sense of making America a global embarrassment, with your stupidity, hate, and intransigence. On the other hand, the opinions and efforts of progressives are what have made America enviable.

Your assertion that America is a "global embarrassment" has always been your belief. Trump did not make you believe that and it is one of the main reasons we had such weak and apologetic Presidents like Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter.

Progressives, Democrats, and liberal shits like yourself have done very little to make this an "enviable" country.

Forum List

Back