More TDS

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But this time a daughter goes off on her dad for being a Trump supporter at his funeral...........in front of everyone he ever knew

Here's what @saginthesunforever said from the stage; there were gasps at certain points. And while one listener in the crowd was heard hollering, "Aww, come on!" after the speech, there also was applause:

"But Dad, please know that while I am grateful and highly aware of all that you've given this family, I still don't miss you. When you died, I felt like there was a hole. I missed something, but it wasn't you. It was the idea of what you could become. I missed being able to hope and wish that one day you'd turn a corner and see the world from my perspective. I missed the idea that one day you might help me fight for the things that matter. I missed my fantasy of you. Because when you died it solidified the fact that you'll never be what you could have been but only what you are. And what you are is a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, Trump-loving cis straight white man. That is all you will ever be to me. And Dad, before you tell me to respect the dead, please remember that you disrespected and disregarded the lives and deaths of entire communities of people with your ideology. You told me to never back down, so I won't. You know for a fact that ... I'm not afraid to share my piece. You are everything I aspire not to be, and I refuse to stand up here and sing the praises of a man who is the paradigm of white supremacy. So I'll take your racist mindset, I'll take your money, and I'll take your advice. And I swear to God I will make this world a better place, not at all because of you, but in exact opposition to you. Thank you."
It turns out @saginthesunforever, also on Nov. 6, posted a shorter clip from her speech that has attracted over 1.7 million views. The text accompanying it reads, "Friendly reminder that [I don't give a f***] and WILL say what needs to be said every single time."

Just a couple of things here, she makes it sound like his biggest racist crime was supporting Trump. That is it

Secondly, she is obviously part black by her picture, so it sounds to me he like black women.

I could maybe see doing this a Hitler's funeral, but come on, your own dad and just for supporting Trump?

Sick.

The first thing cult members do is disown their families.

Forum List

Back