More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe you want the death penalty. White ppl have no problem lying to blk ppl. This is why I write the way i do. I believe you were happy that he killed blk ppl. In fact you probably wished he killed more
You just showed your racism. I am not happy when anyone dies, except violent criminals. Your broad brush shows you really know nothing about white people, you are a hateful individual who refuses to believe that the majority of white people are not evil racists.

You just showed your racism. I am not happy when anyone dies, except violent criminals. Your broad brush shows you really know nothing about white people, you are a hateful individual who refuses to believe that the majority of white people are not evil racists.

Correct.
It makes no diff to him if your white family has a LONG history of fighting for the civil rights of blacks and marching hand in hand with them.
It makes no diff to Paul and IM2 if you are married to a black person.

If your skin is light colored and they deem you "white", you are their sworn enemy and target regardless.
These are the most racist, hateful, evil humans living today and they have the full support of the Federal government (Progressives and Marxists)

Joe, a decade ago whites were using the same excuses. 50,000 people aren't fighting cops and thinking they can win. The simple reality is that there are way too many bad cops and people like you are willing to make excuses for them. There should be no DWB and whites carry shit but don't get searched. Now you have made enough excuses. It's time you started to listen. Let's start with your racist comments about dumb blacks and affirmative action.

There is a case coming up that you need to learn the facts about. Let us look at the particulars in Students for Fair Admissions v. President & Fellows of Harvard College. It is a case first filed in 2014.

In this case, the contention is that Asians are discriminated against based on the number of Asians turned down for Harvard admission. More than 30,000 students each year apply to Harvard. In 2019, there were 36,000 applicants for 1,600 slots. That meant 34,400 students of all races were not admitted. The claim is Asians get excluded to add black and Hispanic students. Ironically the claim is not made about Asians being passed over for white legacy students. Students for Fair Admissions claimed that Harvard violated Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Title VI “prohibits discrimination based on race, color, and national origin in federal financial assistance programs and activities.”

It is time to look at this claim. The claim is that Asians are discriminated against in admissions. Harvard admission numbers do not support his claim. Asians are 6 percent of the American population, but they were 25.9 percent of the students entering Harvard in 2021. That is a full ten percentage points more than African Americans (15.9%) and more than double the percentage of both Hispanics(12.5%) and Native Americans(11%). In fact, there were more Asians admitted into Harvard than Hispanics and Native Americans combined. Additionally, a study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research and reported on the NBC.com website on September 20, 2019, revealed this:

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

Here, we see that whites are provided entry by a plethora of other preferences they would not qualify for if not for connections they have due to their race. The study shows that Asians are not adversely impacted because Harvard must admit blacks and Hispanics that are presumably unqualified. Instead, we see white ALDC students who would not qualify under any other circumstance who get accepted at more than double the percentage of Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans who meet the same criteria.

Whites have been race hustled into a false grievance whereby they believe that blacks are getting things they are not. There are whites such as yourself who have ignored the history of handouts and giveaways specifically for whites, many of which have been unavailable for people of color. It's time to seek assistance for this amnesia.

Daniella Silva, Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff, Study finds 43 percent of Harvard's white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

Peter Arcidiacono, Josh Kinsler, Tyler Ransom, National Bureau Of Economic Research, Legacy And Athlete Preferences At Harvard, Working Paper 26316, Legacy and Athlete Preferences at Harvard
You make excuses for black criminals

Correct.
It makes no diff to him if your white family has a LONG history of fighting for the civil rights of blacks and marching hand in hand with them.
It makes no diff to Paul and IM2 if you are married to a black person.

If your skin is light colored and they deem you "white", you are their sworn enemy and target regardless.
These are the most racist, hateful, evil humans living today and they have the full support of the Federal government (Progressives and Marxists)
Demon possessed hate-filled creatures masquerading as humans.

All was history, and we learned it in history classes.
The only thing I was taught in history class was that the African American slaves picked cotton and sang while they did it. Not exactly an accurate lesson.

What I have learned since is that the system of slavery spawned racism in various forms. Black people have been stripped of the opportunity for generational wealth. From a book by Michael Eric Dyson, "The Harlem-born writer James Baldwin, describing the experience of black migrants to the North, argued that they did not escape Jim Crow: they merely encountered another, not-less-deadly variety." That "variety" most often took the form of racist policing.

Much of that particular form of racism was hidden to anyone outside of the black communities for a long time. But when everyone started carrying cell phones, police brutality became national news, no longer secret.

I see a difference between an excuse and a legitimate reason. There may be some folks who use past wrongs as an excuse for present misbehavior. But believe me, the black people I live with and worship with, are honest about the psychological, long-term effects of systematic racism and they rise up daily to live exemplary lives.

Guns aren't the problem. Media, culture, and a false narrative by the corrupt democrat party is the problem.
I personally believe that guns ARE the biggest part of the problem. Especially assault weapons and military style weapons that are intended to kill and do the most possible bodily harm. I saw recent statistics that noted the UK has very little gun violence and it's because they have very few guns compared to other countries. I had a friend from the UK who said to me after a mass shooting here, "We had a mass shooting once." I asked him what happened and he said they valued the lives of their citizens more than their guns and so they banned them after that.

You and others here blame the Democrats for everything. Do the Republicans bear not responsibility for anything in your minds?

black supremacist groups like the Nation of Islam, with 400,000 followers - are inciting people like that.
From the Britannica:
Farrakhan steadily gained nationwide support for his encouragement of African American business and his efforts to reduce drug abuse and poverty. By the 1990s he had emerged as a prominent African American leader, as demonstrated by the success in 1995 of the Million Man March in Washington, D.C., which he helped to organize. Farrakhan toned down his racial rhetoric and moved the group toward orthodox Islam after a bout with prostate cancer in 2000. An estimated 10,000 to 50,000 people are members of the Nation of Islam.

I hear more of the "he's mentally ill" explanation when the shooter is white. i.e, "his father beat him, his mother left him, he was high, etc. When blacks do the shooting, it's taken as just more evidence that they are animals, not humans. And they are treated differently when arrested, (IF they are taken alive). I, personally don't say that a shooter is mentally ill. I believe they are misguided, indoctrinated, radicalized and often very driven to make a point.

From the Britannica:
Farrakhan steadily gained nationwide support for his encouragement of African American business and his efforts to reduce drug abuse and poverty. By the 1990s he had emerged as a prominent African American leader, as demonstrated by the success in 1995 of the Million Man March in Washington, D.C., which he helped to organize. Farrakhan toned down his racial rhetoric and moved the group toward orthodox Islam after a bout with prostate cancer in 2000. An estimated 10,000 to 50,000 people are members of the Nation of Islam.

I hear more of the "he's mentally ill" explanation when the shooter is white. i.e, "his father beat him, his mother left him, he was high, etc. When blacks do the shooting, it's taken as just more evidence that they are animals, not humans. And they are treated differently when arrested, (IF they are taken alive). I, personally don't say that a shooter is mentally ill. I believe they are misguided, indoctrinated, radicalized and often very driven to make a point.
You’re trying to defend Farrakhan - and even sing his praises? He toned down the rhetoric? Sorry, but I don’t consider a black racist who says Jews are termites to have moderated. He’s every bit a disgusting racist and bigot as he ever was.

So after you play down the antisemite’s hate, and talk about how great he is for blacks, you’re going to complain that people make excuses for whites? You’re actually going out of your way to show how great the black Jew-hater is!

And didn’t blacks and progtards claim the black thug who mowed down 60 white people, killing six, “mentally ill”? And we haven’t heard much about him since. On the other hand, we have this white racist being called a white suoremacist by the president, which he apparentky is, but did he call Daryl Brooks a black supremacist?

The excuses are being made for blacks, while whites are called racists. The president even called Kyle a white supremacist, and all th kid did was defend himself against two BLM barbarians.

Last edited:
You’re trying to defend Farrakhan - and even sing his praises? He toned down the rhetoric? Sorry, but I don’t consider a black racist who says Jews are termites to have moderated. He’s every bit a disgusting racist and bigot as he ever was.

So after you play down the antisemite’s hate, and talk about how great he is for blacks, you’re going to complain that people make excuses for whites? You’re actually going out of your way to show how great the Jew-hater is!

And didn’t blacks and progtards claim the black thug who mowed down 60 white people, killing six, “mentally ill”? And we haven’t heard much about him since. On the other hand, we have this white racist being called a white suoremacist by the president, which he apparentky is, but did he call Daryl Brooks a black supremacist?

The excuses are being made for blacks, while whites are called racists. The president even called Kyle a white supremacist, and all th kid did was defend himself against two BLM barbarians.

^^^ Summary: I find it appalling that you want to defend Farrakhan while complaining that people make excuses for whites who do wrong.

So after you play down the antisemite’s hate, and talk about how great he is for blacks, you’re going to complain that people make excuses for whites? You’re actually going out of your way to show how great the black Jew-hater is!

What I replied with was a direct quote from the Britannica website and it mentioned the number of members in the Nation of Islam which differed greatly from the number you quoted.

Anything else you decided to accuse me of is obviously coming from you, since I said nothing of the sort.

The only thing I was taught in history class was that the African American slaves picked cotton and sang while they did it. Not exactly an accurate lesson.

What I have learned since is that the system of slavery spawned racism in various forms. Black people have been stripped of the opportunity for generational wealth. From a book by Michael Eric Dyson, "The Harlem-born writer James Baldwin, describing the experience of black migrants to the North, argued that they did not escape Jim Crow: they merely encountered another, not-less-deadly variety." That "variety" most often took the form of racist policing.

Much of that particular form of racism was hidden to anyone outside of the black communities for a long time. But when everyone started carrying cell phones, police brutality became national news, no longer secret.

I see a difference between an excuse and a legitimate reason. There may be some folks who use past wrongs as an excuse for present misbehavior. But believe me, the black people I live with and worship with, are honest about the psychological, long-term effects of systematic racism and they rise up daily to live exemplary lives.
James Baldwin as your source? OMG. The guy just reeked with resentment and anger for whitey.

And enough with this “waaaaaa……we didn’t have all the generational wealth”. WHAT generational wealth? With the right values and traits, one can move from poverty to the middle class in a single generation.

Yes. ONE generation. My parents, their siblings, their cousins, and their friends all had the same background - children of poor immigrants, living in tenements, and they went from poverty to college-educated professionals with houses in the suburbs in 10 years.

Plus, they didn’t have the advantage of favoritism at the college admissions office. (Blacks have had it for TWO generations!) In fact, just the opposite - lots of anti-Jew quotas to contend with, and then lots of antisemites who wouldn’t hire Jews. Still, despite the obstacles, from poverty to middle class….in 10 years.

Time to stop with the excuse and going back generations to examine “root” causes. Blacks today, and for the past 40 years, have been favored in many areas. Most blacks have taken advantage of that, and those near me are eating at Morton’s and shopping at Prada. For the underclass of blacks who are still in poverty, that’s their own choices that has kept them there.

What I replied with was a direct quote from the Britannica website and it mentioned the number of members in the Nation of Islam which differed greatly from the number you quoted.

Anything else you decided to accuse me of is obviously coming from you, since I said nothing of the sort.
Yeah, but you chose to QUOTE from Britannia that talked about how great Farrakhan is. i wouldn’t quote something talking about the good that Richard Spencer has done, even if I found such a quote. I wouldn’t want it to appear that I was defending a bigot.

James Baldwin as your source? OMG. The guy just reeked with resentment and anger for whitey.
Have you read his works? From what I have read he was quite naturally angry at the things his people were put through, and tried hard to understand what caused them, but anger does not equal resentment. I can be angry at my spouse or my kids for their actions, but I nevertheless continue to love them.

And enough with this “waaaaaa……we didn’t have all the generational wealth”. WHAT generational wealth? With the right values and traits, one can move from poverty to the middle class in a single generation.

Yes. ONE generation. My parents, their siblings, their cousins, and their friends all had the same background - children of poor immigrants, living in tenements, and they went from poverty to college-educated professionals with houses in the suburbs in 10 years.

Plus, they didn’t have the advantage of favoritism at the college admissions office. (Blacks have had it for TWO generations!) In fact, just the opposite - lots of anti-Jew quotas to contend with, and then lots of antisemites who wouldn’t hire Jews. Still, despite the obstacles, from poverty to middle class….in 10 years.

Time to stop with the excuse and going back generations to examine “root” causes. Blacks today, and for the past 40 years, have been favored in many areas. Most blacks have taken advantage of that, and those near me are eating at Morton’s and shopping at Prada. For the underclass of blacks who are still in poverty, that’s their own choices that has kept them there.
In a book by Michael Eric Dyson, titled "Unequal," he addresses this: "The effects of redlining have been difficult to reverse. "We have created a caste system in this country, with African Americans kept exploited and geographically separate by racially explicit government policies," writes Richard Rothstein, a journalist and author who exposed the white-washed history of America's racist housing system, in a book titled The Color of Law. "Although most of these policies are now off the books, they have never been remedied and their effects endure."

I personally believe that guns ARE the biggest part of the problem. Especially assault weapons and military style weapons that are intended to kill and do the most possible bodily harm. I saw recent statistics that noted the UK has very little gun violence and it's because they have very few guns compared to other countries. I had a friend from the UK who said to me after a mass shooting here, "We had a mass shooting once." I asked him what happened and he said they valued the lives of their citizens more than their guns and so they banned them after that.

You and others here blame the Democrats for everything. Do the Republicans bear not responsibility for anything in your minds?
Move to England.

Have you read his works? From what I have read he was quite naturally angry at the things his people were put through, and tried hard to understand what caused them, but anger does not equal resentment. I can be angry at my spouse or my kids for their actions, but I nevertheless continue to love them.
Yeah, I read his works. It might have been appropriate for his time, but now, in 2022, after two generations of black favoritism for college admissions, jobs, and promotions, it serves no point to go back 60 or more years and keep focusing on how racist parts of the country were back then.

It is much more effective to study how people move from poverty to the middle class, and the choices they make that get them there, than to keep wading around in the mud of “what used to be.”

It’s like therapy. Back in the day, therapists used to focus on root causes - how daddy was, how mommy was, etc., even some asinine “rebirth” thing being all the rage, but guess what? That fell out of favor by more forward-thinking therapists who realized that not only didn’t that help, sometimes it hurt. it created anger, resentment, and so forth - much like what liberals are trying to get blacks to feel.

Instead, they focused on the here and now, as in: what can I do differently to effect change? That’s it. And with poverty, it’s the same story no matter who it is, and what their race:

1. Don’t have babies out of wedlock
2. Finish school

Considering the era that he was born in back in 1924, he was angry for good reason.

I've read nearly every book that he has written, and much of what he wrote was based on his personal experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back