More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we looking? Everyone wants to move to white countries Paul, not Black countries. I guess we are SUPREME.

This was today.

This was not reported. The mainstream media is REAL QUIET about this.

Tw*tter keeps taking it down:

That's the next step in the White Supremacy media takeover. The white supremacists mainstream media blackout of these events means Black people will run to Twitter to gain control over the narrative

Now that White Supremacist Elon Musk has control over Twitter, expect these tweets to be shadow-banned

But somehow, the police arrived just in the nick of time to prevent him getting his whole azz beat

giphy.gif

HARLEM IS NOT BUFFALO WHITE BOY

He tried it and took a phalanx of cops to keep him alive. Harlem don't play that sh*t.

Had it been the Bronx or Brownsville he'd have been dead.

At least he was fucking with the right ones in Harlem. He REALLY needs to be praising his race soldier ancestors for keeping his ass safe from beyond, because he really should be in the fucking morgue right now.

This is why I don't smile at these albino roaches in black neighborhoods, even if they smile at me first. Got these cave monkeys feeling too comfortable in our neighborhoods trying shit, but shout out to Harlem for handling the business.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism has nothing with anyone "not getting their way".

It's interesting however to watch you all day in and day out doing double duty to deny the existence of racism in modern day America, even after the horrific mass shooting that occurred not even a week ago. Which is just the latest in an almost daily diet of hostilities, harassment and violence.
More lies. Where did I deny that racism exists? You don’t read all of my posts, I have stated that this shooter deserves the death penalty. What I said was not every negative thing that happens to black people is race related, or did you not really read my post?

This was today.

This was not reported. The mainstream media is REAL QUIET about this.

Tw*tter keeps taking it down:

That's the next step in the White Supremacy media takeover. The white supremacists mainstream media blackout of these events means Black people will run to Twitter to gain control over the narrative

Now that White Supremacist Elon Musk has control over Twitter, expect these tweets to be shadow-banned

But somehow, the police arrived just in the nick of time to prevent him getting his whole azz beat

giphy.gif

HARLEM IS NOT BUFFALO WHITE BOY

He tried it and took a phalanx of cops to keep him alive. Harlem don't play that sh*t.

Had it been the Bronx or Brownsville he'd have been dead.

At least he was fucking with the right ones in Harlem. He REALLY needs to be praising his race soldier ancestors for keeping his ass safe from beyond, because he really should be in the fucking morgue right now.

This is why I don't smile at these albino roaches in black neighborhoods, even if they smile at me first. Got these cave monkeys feeling too comfortable in our neighborhoods trying shit, but shout out to Harlem for handling the business.

I think wiggers are low-life too.

Except your earlier argument was that it was 50K people over a seven year period.

That's from over a decade ago.

Okay, so 10 million arrests. 50K thought they could fight a cop and win. That's 0.5% of some dumbass thinking he could fight a cop and win.

Hey, I'll be the first one to admit that DWB is a thing. And that the police will more likely use a traffic stop as a pretext to search you or your car.

Sounds like a good reason to not have anything on your car or person they can arrest you for.

Joe, a decade ago whites were using the same excuses. 50,000 people aren't fighting cops and thinking they can win. The simple reality is that there are way too many bad cops and people like you are willing to make excuses for them. There should be no DWB and whites carry shit but don't get searched. Now you have made enough excuses. It's time you started to listen. Let's start with your racist comments about dumb blacks and affirmative action.

There is a case coming up that you need to learn the facts about. Let us look at the particulars in Students for Fair Admissions v. President & Fellows of Harvard College. It is a case first filed in 2014.

In this case, the contention is that Asians are discriminated against based on the number of Asians turned down for Harvard admission. More than 30,000 students each year apply to Harvard. In 2019, there were 36,000 applicants for 1,600 slots. That meant 34,400 students of all races were not admitted. The claim is Asians get excluded to add black and Hispanic students. Ironically the claim is not made about Asians being passed over for white legacy students. Students for Fair Admissions claimed that Harvard violated Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Title VI “prohibits discrimination based on race, color, and national origin in federal financial assistance programs and activities.”

It is time to look at this claim. The claim is that Asians are discriminated against in admissions. Harvard admission numbers do not support his claim. Asians are 6 percent of the American population, but they were 25.9 percent of the students entering Harvard in 2021. That is a full ten percentage points more than African Americans (15.9%) and more than double the percentage of both Hispanics(12.5%) and Native Americans(11%). In fact, there were more Asians admitted into Harvard than Hispanics and Native Americans combined. Additionally, a study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research and reported on the NBC.com website on September 20, 2019, revealed this:

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

Here, we see that whites are provided entry by a plethora of other preferences they would not qualify for if not for connections they have due to their race. The study shows that Asians are not adversely impacted because Harvard must admit blacks and Hispanics that are presumably unqualified. Instead, we see white ALDC students who would not qualify under any other circumstance who get accepted at more than double the percentage of Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans who meet the same criteria.

Whites have been race hustled into a false grievance whereby they believe that blacks are getting things they are not. There are whites such as yourself who have ignored the history of handouts and giveaways specifically for whites, many of which have been unavailable for people of color. It's time to seek assistance for this amnesia.

Daniella Silva, Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff, Study finds 43 percent of Harvard's white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

Peter Arcidiacono, Josh Kinsler, Tyler Ransom, National Bureau Of Economic Research, Legacy And Athlete Preferences At Harvard, Working Paper 26316, Legacy and Athlete Preferences at Harvard

How we looking? Everyone wants to move to white countries Paul, not Black countries. I guess we are SUPREME.
There are a whole lot of white people living in Africa junior.

Wells Fargo held fake job interviews with black applicants to boost its diversity stats but the jobs had already been promised to white people (Click on Pic)

1653089571660.png

Yt folks will do everything BUT not be racist (lol)

When I think of Wells Fargo, I think double-dealing, shady, racket, hoax - it’s entire business structure is a long ass con-game. They will literally sacrifce their health in order to maintain white supremacy

You could not pay me to bank with them. The corruption has no bottom.

Where are all these GOOD white people that JoeB131 and Lisa558 tell blk ppl are out there ? I mean, to them all these companies are just rollin out the red carpet for blk people - No ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Wells Fargo held fake job interviews with black applicants to boost its diversity stats but the jobs had already been promised to white people (Click on Pic)

View attachment 647446

When I think of Wells Fargo, I think double-dealing, shady, racket, hoax - it’s entire business structure is a long ass con-game. They will literally sacrifce their health in order to maintain white supremacy

Where are all these GOOD white people that JoeB131 and Lisa558 tell blk ppl are out ? I mean, to them all these companies are just rollin out the red carpet for blk people - No ?
Some folks refuse to face the truth.

They deny racism while practicing it at the same time.
Prove I practice it you sack of shit. Idiots still call me name seven when I agree that the white asshole who killed black people desserve the death penalty. It’s because I’m white you racist black piece of shit.

Last edited:
Prove I practice it you sack of shit. Idiots still call me name seven when I agree that the white asshole who killed black people desserve the death penalty. It’s because I’m white you racist black piece of shit.
I don’t believe you want the death penalty. White ppl have no problem lying to blk ppl. This is why I write the way i do. I believe you were happy that he killed blk ppl. In fact you probably wished he killed more

View attachment 647446

Where are all these GOOD white people that JoeB131 and Lisa558 tell blk ppl are out there ? I mean, to them all these companies are just rollin out the red carpet for blk people - No ?
Start a black bank lol.

Start a black bank lol.
Actually, that’s what Jews did back in the 20s when the antisemites in the East wouldn’t hire them. They moved out to California, invited lots of their Jewish friends and relatives (who also couldn’t get hired) and started….Hollywood. THAT is why there are so many Jews in the movie industry, even today.

All it takes to do something like that is 1) determination, 2) industriousness, 3) a willingness to take another avenue when faced with prejudice, and 4) some talent or ability.

I guess this clip has gone viral and maybe most have seen it but it's a very rare instance like (one in a thousand) where a white person doesn't go along with other white supremacist.

Couple get into an uber and were like "You're a white guy" like they were grateful....but interestingly.....look at the shock and amazement of the couple when the white dude told them to to get out of his and he's like "fkin neegger luva man" (Starts at 41 seconds)

Part of the code of white supremacy is you are not supposed to call out other white supremacists. This is why white people can commit crimes and nothing happen to them and here's the thing EVEN white people who are not hardcore white supremacist will go along with it.

Imagine if Meathead Lisa558 MizMolly JoeB131 AMart Canon Shooter or MarathonMike was the Uber driver ?

It would have been "Yeah....100% white here guys. So you out for a night out ?"

That's what they would have said.

t they are not the only people to suffer as a result of bigotry,
But they are the only ones who were considered only 3/5 of a human being by their own government, the ones who were brutally stolen from their homeland and forced into slavery in the US, the ones for whom Jim Crow laws were created, the ones for whom housing laws were written to make it nearly impossible to buy a home, the ones who continue to live daily in a system that clearly does not want them to succeed. So much history has been whitewashed or rewritten to make things seem better than they were. Eyes are being opened and secrets are being revealed. So it is time to tell the truth and make things right.

When I see the same concern for Blacks killing each other every day in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Oakland, St. Louis, etc, etc, then I'll believe he cares about Black people being killed. He only cares when they're killed by a white person so he and you can make political hay. Fuck you.
I do not think this is about making political hay. It does interest me that whenever we are discussing one particular subject, like the recent shooting, some folks take us back to "what about blacks killing blacks?" Of course, black people are concerned about the violence in the places you mention. Of course, they are trying lots of different things to improve things. Of course, they care, and pray and plead with their representatives to keep guns from flowing into their cities. We have more guns than people in this country, and the very fact that the young man in Buffalo was able to buy weapons of mass destruction needs to be addressed.

He and I care greatly when blacks are killed by a white person because it indicates that those who have long been looking to start a race war are banning together and probably already planning their next murders. These killers praise the previous killer and his manifesto and then copy and try to improve them. I do not believe he acted alone and there are far too many who think like him to not be concerned.

But they are the only ones who were considered only 3/5 of a human being by their own government, the ones who were brutally stolen from their homeland and forced into slavery in the US, the ones for whom Jim Crow laws were created, the ones for whom housing laws were written to make it nearly impossible to buy a home, the ones who continue to live daily in a system that clearly does not want them to succeed. So much history has been whitewashed or rewritten to make things seem better than they were. Eyes are being opened and secrets are being revealed. So it is time to tell the truth and make things right.
What secrets? We all leaned about slavery….and 3/5 for the count…and Jim Crow. All was history, and we learned it in history classes.

Time to stop blaming blacks’ crimes and poverty on long-ago racism, and take responsibility for one’s own choices. Those blacks looting stores and smashing jewelry counters and walking out with big TVs aren’t doing it because 200 years ago their ancestors were slaves.

I do not think this is about making political hay. It does interest me that whenever we are discussing one particular subject, like the recent shooting, some folks take us back to "what about blacks killing blacks?" Of course, black people are concerned about the violence in the places you mention. Of course, they are trying lots of different things to improve things. Of course, they care, and pray and plead with their representatives to keep guns from flowing into their cities. We have more guns than people in this country, and the very fact that the young man in Buffalo was able to buy weapons of mass destruction needs to be addressed.

He and I care greatly when blacks are killed by a white person because it indicates that those who have long been looking to start a race war are banning together and probably already planning their next murders. These killers praise the previous killer and his manifesto and then copy and try to improve them. I do not believe he acted alone and there are far too many who think like him to not be concerned.
And are you concerned that the black suoremacist mowed down 60 whites and killed six of them? He had all sorts of anti-white rantings too, and black supremacist groups like the Nation of Islam, with 400,000 followers - are inciting people like that.

It‘s the same thing as with the white killer. To pretend there’s any difference, and that one is working with a manifesto and group of killers, and the other one is just mentally ill, reveals a very extreme bias on your part.

Both killers should get the needle.

Guns aren't the problem. Media, culture, and a false narrative by the corrupt democrat party is the problem.

I guess this clip has gone viral and maybe most have seen it but it's a very rare instance like (one in a thousand) where a white person doesn't go along with other white supremacist.

Couple get into an uber and were like "You're a white guy" like they were grateful....but interestingly.....look at the shock and amazement of the couple when the white dude told them to to get out of his and he's like "fkin neegger luva man" (Starts at 41 seconds)

Part of the code of white supremacy is you are not supposed to call out other white supremacists. This is why white people can commit crimes and nothing happen to them and here's the thing EVEN white people who are not hardcore white supremacist will go along with it.

Imagine if Meathead Lisa558 MizMolly JoeB131 AMart Canon Shooter or MarathonMike was the Uber driver ?

It would have been "Yeah....100% white here guys. So you out for a night out ?"

That's what they would have said.

How many white people do you think side with white criminals? Very few actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back