More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with white supremacists teeth ?

ErGa3moW4AAv0tt

ErGa3moXAAAnZOr

ErGa3mnW4AMsfxq

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Nothing Changes eh Joe ? Younger Joe or the older version. Pick one

Last edited:

Next up ? Vaccine shoppers card. Vaccine work permit card. Vaccine ride public trans card and finally ...............Vaccine or go to jail card.

I love how this was dismissed as a tinfoil-hat kookspiratard theory a year ago, but here we are, fast forward to today.

I'm not taking it. I'm fine with being tested to confirm I don't have it, but I'm not taking the.......

mesotherapy-needle-injection.jpg

I knew this was coming. Precursor to the mark of the beast.

Eso1BK6XIAEgW0P

Last edited:
Eu7oGcVXAAMJEsW

Eu_BlVxWQAENCJd

See what white people are REALLY trying to create with this bullshit propoganda is an Asian Dylan Roof, an Asian Tim McVeigh. That's what they really want. A rogue Asian who just goes out kills shed load of black people.

These attacks are manufactured like those "knock-out" game attacks from years ago.

It's simple Asian Americans and Hispanics are fast growing populations in America that are assimilating into whiteness. Look at the history of Jews, Italians, Irish and other non Anglo groups. The best way to get power in the western world is to cozy up to white supremacy by being anti Black.

Eu7oGcVXAAMJEsW

Eu_BlVxWQAENCJd

See what white people are REALLY trying to create with this bullshit propoganda is an Asian Dylan Roof, an Asian Tim McVeigh. That's what they really want. A rogue Asian who just goes out kills shed load of black people.

These attacks are manufactured like those "knock-out" game attacks from years ago.

It's simple Asian Americans and Hispanics are fast growing populations in America that are assimilating into whiteness. Look at the history of Jews, Italians, Irish and other non Anglo groups. The best way to get power in the western world is to cozy up to white supremacy by being anti Black.
Duh that is why they move here.

The best way to get power in the western world is to cozy up to white supremacy by being anti Black.

I'm not anti-black, I'm anti-negro...
You are anti black.

Quit flappin' those gums.

Come back when you know what the fuck you're talking about.

If I was anti-black I wouldn't have been a guest last year in the home of a friend I was stationed with back in the 90's.

IMG_9772.jpg

I don't see Al my black friend. I see him as my friend.

You're intellectually ill-equipped to understand such things and, instead, constantly search for ways to perpetuate the racial divide in this country. If we got rid of fuckers like you, we'd rid ourselves of racism...

Eu7oGcVXAAMJEsW

Eu_BlVxWQAENCJd

Man, you're fuckin' out there.

Not sure what the purpose of the photos is. Is it to show that negroes get dropped like a ten foot putt when they try to steal shit that isn't theirs?

As for the other two guys who burned someone's house down, I don't see how that fits into your post...

The best way to get power in the western world is to cozy up to white supremacy by being anti Black.

I'm not anti-black, I'm anti-negro...
You are anti black.

Quit flappin' those gums.

Come back when you know what the fuck you're talking about.

If I was anti-black I wouldn't have been a guest last year in the home of a friend I was stationed with back in the 90's.

View attachment 461862

I don't see Al my black friend. ee him as my friend.

You're intellectually ill-equipped to understand such things and, instead, constantly search for ways to perpetuate the racial divide in this country. If we got rid of fuckers like you, we'd rid ourselves of racism...
Having a black friend means nothing.

All that means is that you happened to get on with this individual black person.

Black people are like anyone else. Some good. Some bad. But white people hold black people to this crazy standard were every one of us has to be perfect. You don't demand that from white people. So don't demand that from black people

A white supremacist Gregory Bush went into that church in Kentucky and killed two black people in 2019. He wanted to kill more but the door was locked. Guess what ? He had a black wife and two black sons

Dylan Roof the white supremacist who went into a black church and killed 11 elderly black. Guess what ? He had black friends

Thomas Jefferson had kids to black women but defended slavery on the basis of black inferiority.
George Zimmerman the man who killed Trayon Martin had blk girlfriend/

Elvis had many black friends. Listen to blk music growing up but he was racist after all he said "Negroes are only good for buying my records and shining my shoes"

eidlt-yxsaesytf-jpeg-jpg.414989

Last edited:
Having a black friend means nothing.

All that means is that you happened to get on with this individual black person.

And, trust me, the same could be said about white people I do and don't get along with.

See, if someone's a decent person, that matters far more than the color of their skin. You, though, can't subscribe to that because you need to be the perpetual victim. Without that, you're nothing. You say that "having a black friend doesn't matter". See, I don't have "black friends" I have friends who happen to be black. They're good, hardworking, decent people who reject this woe-is-me bullshit you and other little colored boys peddle.

My buddy Al is very successful and an exemplary dad. He's the kind of guy who'd give you the shirt off his back or the last dollar in his wallet if you needed it. He's a man's man.

He's a black man.

You're just a negro...

if reporters call someone a “white supremacist,” we need to know if the definition of “white supremacist” includes a person who:

— questions race preferences in hiring and college admissions;

— believes most people are in prison because they committed crimes

— admires Western culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back