More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
This white man (Andrew Charles Beard) killed women using blackface

I have been telling people for YEARS that these white supremacists put on prosthetics and do crimes disguised as Black people all the time

So, you may really be a white guy in black face?

That would explain a lot

This white man (Andrew Charles Beard) killed women using blackface

I have been telling people for YEARS that these white supremacists put on prosthetics and do crimes disguised as Black people all the time

So, you may really be a white guy in black face?

That would explain a lot
It's very common thing whites do

"If a white man wants to lynch me, that’s his problem. If he’s got the power to lynch me, that’s my problem. Racism is not a question of attitude; it’s a question of power." Stokely Carmichael.

Neathandal Gene's more likely to get COVID.

This is why white ppl were so obsessed with Black people being their guinea pigs.

This is why they keep going to Africa doing “studies” of COVID-19 antibodies.

This is why they’re going to HBCUs with their understudied killer vaccine trials.

Did you know that 35% of Whites are born with tails?

EjMWvBrXsAAeFZF.jpeg.jpg

EjMWvBsXgAAHKlU.jpeg.jpg

EjMWvBsWsAM5B4r.jpeg.jpg

EjMWvBtXkAIm6E3.jpeg.jpg

They cut them off at birth. Whites share DNA w/the Rhesus Monkey.

They love calling Black people monkeys & 3/5th of a human.

It’s a tactic that Whites have used for centuries-they project onto others the truth about themselves.

Paul may be right. Look at what white Liberals just did to the black guy running for the Senate in Michigan.

Neathandal Gene's more likely to get COVID.

This is why white ppl were so obsessed with Black people being their guinea pigs.

This is why they keep going to Africa doing “studies” of COVID-19 antibodies.

This is why they’re going to HBCUs with their understudied killer vaccine trials.

Well, all humans have Neanderthal genes.

Africans commonly take Hydroxychloroquine to combat Malaria. That is why they are resistant to Covid; it's not genetic. If Blacks did have a genetic advantage, their case and death rates for Covid in the USA would not be as high as they are.

Poor Me Paulie is that particularly unproductive combination of racist, stupid, and weak. Most of the white racists who post here are exactly the same. They deserve each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back