More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
If black Americans were stupid enough to start a race war they would lose quickly.
The only way white people can win a race war is if they take it to the sky. But if it's on the ground black people would win.

Almost all black Americans are easily identified and if they were shooting whites, latinos, American Indians and Asians on sight, the rest of us would return the favor. Do the math, at 13% of the population each black person would to kill over seven people of other races before being killed to win. Since even you admit to being outnumbered AND outgunned, that's not going to happen. Black Americans are largely an urban population now, they have nowhere to hide. As for whites being bad at guerilla warfare in Vietnam, lookup the Phoenix Project sometime.
But white men are natural cowards. Asian men are natural cowards. Latino's are natural cowards. You can have all the numbers you want 20 lions will fk up a 100 sheep. That's what you are not getting. White men (White supremacist) are cowards as are non black men (Generally speaking)

You have to have heart and courage and be willing to die to fight a Guerilla war. Even bk in the day the Klan didn't just walk up to a black man and lynch him, they would do surprise attack on his home at night, petrol bomb his house, then stand outside armed and tooled up with the bking of local local law enforcement.

That's a coward

All the police killings of black men are cowardly, shooting people in the back, 5 to 1 attacks, see the history of white men is doing weak things, well in a Guerilla you have to do a strong thing, you have to have heart and courage. How can you have heart and courage from a nation faggots ?

The white man (White supremacist) is biggest faggot on the planet.

But they make movies by making these white faggots look like big men. Movies like Superman, Batman, Gladiator, Aquaman

Natural cowards don't attack old women and children from behind. That's what YOU do.

Pussy.
The point is to get white people SO MAD - SO ANGRY - SO FULL OF RAGE to where they not only want to kill black people but finally have heart and courage to actually try to kill blk ppl.

That's what I want and a lot of the black people I speak to want.

Now if you and non blacks can wipe us out, then ok cool. You can have your white America. You can have an America with no black people. But understand this won't be be done without great tragedy to your own.

It takes nothing to get you dumb chimps worked up into a rage
Dumb *******
And white boy. We will fight you till hell freezes over and then we will fight you on that fkin ice.

The irony is, we don't even need to fight you. All we'd have to do, is defund the police, and let you people kill yourselves off.

If black Americans were stupid enough to start a race war they would lose quickly.
The only way white people can win a race war is if they take it to the sky. But if it's on the ground black people would win.

Almost all black Americans are easily identified and if they were shooting whites, latinos, American Indians and Asians on sight, the rest of us would return the favor. Do the math, at 13% of the population each black person would to kill over seven people of other races before being killed to win. Since even you admit to being outnumbered AND outgunned, that's not going to happen. Black Americans are largely an urban population now, they have nowhere to hide. As for whites being bad at guerilla warfare in Vietnam, lookup the Phoenix Project sometime.
But white men are natural cowards. Asian men are natural cowards. Latino's are natural cowards. You can have all the numbers you want 20 lions will fk up a 100 sheep. That's what you are not getting. White men (White supremacist) are cowards as are non black men (Generally speaking)

You have to have heart and courage and be willing to die to fight a Guerilla war. Even bk in the day the Klan didn't just walk up to a black man and lynch him, they would do surprise attack on his home at night, petrol bomb his house, then stand outside armed and tooled up with the bking of local local law enforcement.

That's a coward

All the police killings of black men are cowardly, shooting people in the back, 5 to 1 attacks, see the history of white men is doing weak things, well in a Guerilla you have to do a strong thing, you have to have heart and courage. How can you have heart and courage from a nation faggots ?

But they make movies by making these white faggots look like big men. Movies like Superman, Batman, Gladiator, Aquaman

Natural cowards don't attack old women and children from behind. That's what YOU do.

Pussy.
The point is to get white people SO MAD - SO ANGRY - SO FULL OF RAGE to where they not only want to kill black people but finally have heart and courage to actually try to kill blk ppl.

Now if you and non blacks can wipe us out, then ok cool. You can have your white America. You can have an America with no black people. But understand this won't be be done without great tragedy to your own.

It takes nothing to get you dumb chimps worked up into a rage
Dumb *******
And white boy. We will fight you till hell freezes over and then we will fight you on that fkin ice.
Youre so fucking stupid ...
You dont even realize half of what you say on this very page is old an tired

The unprecedented violence perpetrated by Antifa and Black Lives Matter embodies two of the Left's biggest tactics in its quest to fundamentally transform the United States.

One is to force a race war by radicalizing African-Americans to a violent degree. The other involves making mayhem more intimidating by spreading police and firefighters as thinly as possible, thereby limiting their ability to respond quickly.

Manning Johnson, an African-American, spoke about the first tactic from personal experience. Describing himself as a "dedicated 'comrade' " and a "professional revolutionist," Johnson belonged to the Communist Party USA for 10 years. He served as a union organizer, director of agitation propaganda, and a member of the party's national committee. Johnson even ran as the party's candidate for a Congressional seat in New York.

But when the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany concluded their non-aggression pact in 1939 -- nine days before Germany invaded Poland and began World War II -- Johnson left the party. Following the war, Johnson testified about Communist activities to various legislative committees. In 1958, one year before his death, Johnson wrote about his experiences in Color, Communism and Common Sense.

Youre still just a dumb ****** owned by whitey ....youre to stupid to realize it

Most of yas will be dead before ya even make it to my neck of the woods...
Come n get it boy

Jam master gay weakling ******
Larpn lol
NFAC-Black-Militia-Group-Louisville-Kentucky-3.jpg

And can't even come up with an original name

Good luck Jam Masters

racewarssszzx.jpg

I have to say that I am embarrassed at the race baiting of some of you that are spewing racial shit at Paul Essien. Rise above the racial baiting by those like him that are radical and trolling you to provoke a response. You are simply providing fuel for his hatred.

Rise above it and attempt to discuss rationally or simply abandon the thread. It's much better than allowing yourselves to be played. We have made tremendous strides as it pertains to this racial divide but we are not there yet.

What if the shoe was on the other foot and you were made to feel like a second class member of society? How would you feel if you were trying to compete for a job and the society was prejudice against whites? The ones that decided your employment chances were predisposed to hire those with the same tint of skin even if they had less qualifications?

I witnessed two young black teens being catcalled by a group of white high schoolers that were sitting at a picnic table right across from the order window of a hamburger drive-in when I was seven years old. They howled with delight when the lady at the window said "we don't serve n---gers here". My dad was a peace officer at the time but not in uniform but he always had his badge. He took his tray off of the window and handed it to my mom and got out of the car. Now mind you, my dad was not large in stature but he was old school tough. He went up to the window and told the lady to serve them..she smirked until she saw the badge.

She turned even whiter if that was possible...then he turned his attention to the punks that had been spewing racial shit. The biggest one at the picnic table stood up and he was huge compared to my dad. He put his finger in his chest and told him and his little gang to "Shut your stinkin mouths" and proceeded to tell them that their parents must not have taught them how to act. They were totally shamed. He then went back to the window and told them that if they ever refused service like this again that he would see to it that they would be shut down. He made sure that these two young people got their food and of course the lady at the window told them there was no charge and apologized profusely.

My dad got back in the car and made sure those two young people would be able to leave without fear of harassment. My dad was my hero and when we buried him this last Saturday? That memory was relayed to the folks at the grave side service in McLean, Texas. My dad had honor and he didn't see color. That was fifty years ago and that isn't that long of a time ago. My dad held to the adage like that Tim McGraw song "Always Be Humble And Kind". I bet I have listened to that song a hundred times in the last week.

A white man on a bus told a Black man “I will kill your n*gger family” and he handled it accordingly

If white people aren't willing to go where these race soldiers live to produce justice, then they're full of shit. Signs, chanting,& marching is not the way!

That's a coward

Pussy.

That's stupid. There are a few dumbshit racists who will oblige. They are pussies too. Only attack in a group, prey on the weak etc.

Those types exist in all races and creeds. It is a character flaw at best, and a personality disorder at worst.

Myself, and those l I'll keep me don't want a "white only" country. That sort of thinking is for infants.

What you want to do only works on weak minded morons.

Stop being a moron.

Last edited:
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people.

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

1. Good.
2. Don't care anymore.

When Black people die now... I just look at the riots and the burning down of your own homes.... meh, you deserve it.

This putrid pile of poo does. But the majority of those being harmed in the riots are good, hard working black people. They don't deserve this at all.

I used to think that Paul was the minority, and that most black people were good. But I no longer believe that.

I don't believe that because most of the cops now, that people have been freaking out over, have been non-whites, and the majority of those non-whites have been black, and yet they are still freaking out.

At some level, you can't any longer give most black people a pass, when undeniably they have voted for the politicians that are in charge of these cities, that has allowed these mobs to burn down, loot, and destroy, and even murder most of their own people.

If all these protesters were actually good people.... at all... they would have voted in people who would have activated the national guard by now, to protect black communities, and businesses that created the jobs these black people work at, and earn money at, that feed the economy of their communities.

In the end, they were just like Paul here. They voted for their own destruction.... and I don't care anymore. Let them die.

If you are even remotely right at all.... There should be a land slide of Republican victories across this country, the Democrap governors and mayors should all be wiped out, the national guard should be deployed, the protestor should wiped out, and sent to prisons.

If that does not happen, then nah.... they deserve it. They are just like Paul, and deserve everything that happens to them, as a righteous and poetic justice given by G-d himself on an evil people.

Most black people are fine. They just are. The inner city has plenty of them, but they are at the mercy of a corrupt political system that uses them as pawns.

Well that's a problem statement for me. Most black people are fine?

That implies that 51% or more, are on the side of good, while the politicians are evil. Who voted for them, if 51% are against these evil people?

They can vote right?

If they voted for these politcians, or didn't vote at all... then they are not "fine". They allowed this to happen, and honestly, deserve it.

This election showed, no PROVED to me, that the electoral process is corrupt. The Dem run cities are as corrupt as they come. They rely on keeping people ignorant, that's why the schools are so bad. Like I said, MOST blacks are decent people. But, they are shouted down by the mob, and the government won't help them, or protect them. So they remain quiet for survival.

As far as their votes go, i no longer truly believe that the voting process is legit. Too many cases where obvious fraud is happening and the media cover it up. The national level elections are a little bit better, but not much. When Trump wins reelection, I hope he launches a real investigation into the election industry.

I have to admit, I admire your willingness to continue to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But, all my life, I've been shouted down by the mob, and I simply ignore the mob, and know that to vote for what is best, not what is popular.

I've never voted for a bad politician, because I was shouted down by the lousy loud few.

Are you telling me, that if a Republican politician stands up and says he's running against a Democrat, on a platform of eliminating Black History Month, in favor of teaching say.... reading... writing... arithmetic... that all these Blacks would support that?

I doubt it. I think they would call the Republican wacist, and vote for the idiot who wants to dedicate an entire month of school time, to learning something useless, like Black History. Which of course just makes them dumb angry people like Paul.

And see, that's the difference between people like me, and people like them. I would never be persuaded that white people are superior to all other people. It wouldn't matter how many people shouted me down on this, I would never support a "white history month", because that's a waste of class time. That time could be used to teach my children, and all children, something useful like math; and how "U" is not a word; and "Boiz in the da Hood" makes you sound like an idiot; and ruins your chances of getting a job. And looking like a punk, gets you treated like a punk, and that's your own fault.

No, what's wrong with black history month? So long as what is presented is factual no one should have a problem with it. And every black family I know WANTS their kids to be well educated. Of course I associate with middle class black families so they have middle class values.

EVERY group should study their history. Just don't make it up.

I have to say that I am embarrassed at the race baiting of some of you that are spewing racial shit at Paul Essien. Rise above the racial baiting by those like him that are radical and trolling you to provoke a response. You are simply providing fuel for his hatred.

Rise above it and attempt to discuss rationally or simply abandon the thread. It's much better than allowing yourselves to be played. We have made tremendous strides as it pertains to this racial divide but we are not there yet.

What if the shoe was on the other foot and you were made to feel like a second class member of society? How would you feel if you were trying to compete for a job and the society was prejudice against whites? The ones that decided your employment chances were predisposed to hire those with the same tint of skin even if they had less qualifications?

I witnessed two young black teens being catcalled by a group of white high schoolers that were sitting at a picnic table right across from the order window of a hamburger drive-in when I was seven years old. They howled with delight when the lady at the window said "we don't serve n---gers here". My dad was a peace officer at the time but not in uniform but he always had his badge. He took his tray off of the window and handed it to my mom and got out of the car. Now mind you, my dad was not large in stature but he was old school tough. He went up to the window and told the lady to serve them..she smirked until she saw the badge.

She turned even whiter if that was possible...then he turned his attention to the punks that had been spewing racial shit. The biggest one at the picnic table stood up and he was huge compared to my dad. He put his finger in his chest and told him and his little gang to "Shut your stinkin mouths" and proceeded to tell them that their parents must not have taught them how to act. They were totally shamed. He then went back to the window and told them that if they ever refused service like this again that he would see to it that they would be shut down. He made sure that these two young people got their food and of course the lady at the window told them there was no charge and apologized profusely.

My dad got back in the car and made sure those two young people would be able to leave without fear of harassment. My dad was my hero and when we buried him this last Saturday? That memory was relayed to the folks at the grave side service in McLean, Texas. My dad had honor and he didn't see color. That was fifty years ago and that isn't that long of a time ago. My dad held to the adage like that Tim McGraw song "Always Be Humble And Kind". I bet I have listened to that song a hundred times in the last week.

Your dad sounds like a wonderful man. I had to do the same with a LEO friend of 25 years today. Same sort of old school gentleman.

I get that, weird as it is, but what's the downside of a "blackless country"?
Well you tell me. You are the white man with the superior intellect - No ?
Obviously, but I don't see a downside Well d I could use some amusement.
Well get to the killing of black people. What are you waiting for ?

We don't want to kill anyone for one. No same person wants to kill another.

If white people aren't willing to go where these race soldiers live to produce justice, then they're full of shit. Signs, chanting,& marching is not the way!

It's easy to be brave when you outnumber your victims by 30 to one.

He was a very good man, a great role model and very humble and gave God all the glory for any life victories. I spoke on h

Your dad sounds like a wonderful man. I had to do the same with a LEO friend of 25 years today. Same sort of old school gentleman.

Before I spoke at the service, a montage of pictures I had forgotten about and the memories came flooding back. My dad was all about bringing people together. He stood tall. He never did anything that caused me to be ashamed of being his son. He made me stand on my own two feet and knew when I needed his help without me asking. He made me proud to be his son.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people.

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

1. Good.
2. Don't care anymore.

When Black people die now... I just look at the riots and the burning down of your own homes.... meh, you deserve it.

This putrid pile of poo does. But the majority of those being harmed in the riots are good, hard working black people. They don't deserve this at all.

I used to think that Paul was the minority, and that most black people were good. But I no longer believe that.

I don't believe that because most of the cops now, that people have been freaking out over, have been non-whites, and the majority of those non-whites have been black, and yet they are still freaking out.

At some level, you can't any longer give most black people a pass, when undeniably they have voted for the politicians that are in charge of these cities, that has allowed these mobs to burn down, loot, and destroy, and even murder most of their own people.

If all these protesters were actually good people.... at all... they would have voted in people who would have activated the national guard by now, to protect black communities, and businesses that created the jobs these black people work at, and earn money at, that feed the economy of their communities.

In the end, they were just like Paul here. They voted for their own destruction.... and I don't care anymore. Let them die.

If you are even remotely right at all.... There should be a land slide of Republican victories across this country, the Democrap governors and mayors should all be wiped out, the national guard should be deployed, the protestor should wiped out, and sent to prisons.

If that does not happen, then nah.... they deserve it. They are just like Paul, and deserve everything that happens to them, as a righteous and poetic justice given by G-d himself on an evil people.

Most black people are fine. They just are. The inner city has plenty of them, but they are at the mercy of a corrupt political system that uses them as pawns.

Well that's a problem statement for me. Most black people are fine?

That implies that 51% or more, are on the side of good, while the politicians are evil. Who voted for them, if 51% are against these evil people?

They can vote right?

If they voted for these politcians, or didn't vote at all... then they are not "fine". They allowed this to happen, and honestly, deserve it.

This election showed, no PROVED to me, that the electoral process is corrupt. The Dem run cities are as corrupt as they come. They rely on keeping people ignorant, that's why the schools are so bad. Like I said, MOST blacks are decent people. But, they are shouted down by the mob, and the government won't help them, or protect them. So they remain quiet for survival.

As far as their votes go, i no longer truly believe that the voting process is legit. Too many cases where obvious fraud is happening and the media cover it up. The national level elections are a little bit better, but not much. When Trump wins reelection, I hope he launches a real investigation into the election industry.

I have to admit, I admire your willingness to continue to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But, all my life, I've been shouted down by the mob, and I simply ignore the mob, and know that to vote for what is best, not what is popular.

I've never voted for a bad politician, because I was shouted down by the lousy loud few.

Are you telling me, that if a Republican politician stands up and says he's running against a Democrat, on a platform of eliminating Black History Month, in favor of teaching say.... reading... writing... arithmetic... that all these Blacks would support that?

I doubt it. I think they would call the Republican wacist, and vote for the idiot who wants to dedicate an entire month of school time, to learning something useless, like Black History. Which of course just makes them dumb angry people like Paul.

And see, that's the difference between people like me, and people like them. I would never be persuaded that white people are superior to all other people. It wouldn't matter how many people shouted me down on this, I would never support a "white history month", because that's a waste of class time. That time could be used to teach my children, and all children, something useful like math; and how "U" is not a word; and "Boiz in the da Hood" makes you sound like an idiot; and ruins your chances of getting a job. And looking like a punk, gets you treated like a punk, and that's your own fault.

No, what's wrong with black history month? So long as what is presented is factual no one should have a problem with it. And every black family I know WANTS their kids to be well educated. Of course I associate with middle class black families so they have middle class values.

EVERY group should study their history. Just don't make it up.

No, I don't think that's useful at all to have tribal history.

All that does is breed hate between tribes, and makes people stupid.

Again, I would never support "white history month". How dumb is that?

Do tell man... what job interview have you been in yet, that involved discussion your racial history?

Which job is it, where they ask you "What aspects of American life, are based on Germany history?"

You know what they do ask? Can read? Can you write? Can you do math?

And you know why they ask that? Because students come out of high school, not being able to read, or write, or do basic math.

I'm not kidding. I'm not making this up. At one job I was at, they had every potential employee, sit down, and read basic instructions on how to fold together a cardboard box. And people failed that. They couldn't read the instructions.

"Fold flap in"...... Dur.... I know black history!

"Thanks for your time. We'll call you if we are interested in hiring.".

Then you complain that black people earn less than white people...... dur... "I wonder why!".

I had another job ask people "One pallet holds 36 units. One pallet is unopened, and one is missing five units. How many units are there?"

"eerrrr.... uh.... Martin Luther King Jr?"

Can't do basic math, but they can scream and yell about racism. Then they wonder why they earn less money than white people.

Yeah, if they come and tell me that the public schools are going to waste my childs time with a month of White History, or some such nonsense, I'll be putting my kid in a private school.

None of that crap, is helpful. Yes, we should learn all history. There is no "white history" or "black history" or "Hispanic history".

There is American history, and how we got to be the most wealthy and powerful nation on Earth.

Beyond that, they need to know how to read, how to write, and how to do basic math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back