More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a leaked audio of sheriff last week in Arkansas who was angry that his girlfriend spoke to black man in a store

I mean. Listen to how weak and insecure these white supremacist are. Just talking to a black man is enough to set him off.

And how come he wasn't acting all tough to the black person face ? Why wait till he got in the car ?

Coward.

Black people in Africa (Zambia) shut down Chinese store for refusing to serve blk ppl.

I mean the fking nerve of them

Coming into an African country and trying this. They are trying to do a soft colonization. Open a few businesses but if they are allowed to grow and build the Zambians will under the hell of the Chinese and oppressed in the continent all over again.

But black people fighting back.

Black people in Africa (Zambia) shut down Chinese store for refusing to serve blk ppl.

Coming into an African country and trying this. They are trying to do a soft colonization. Open a few businesses but if they are allowed to grow and build the Zambians will under the hell of the Chinese and oppressed in the continent all over again.

You only can see things black vs white but your real enemy is blacks

White male rapes 30 women and finally has charges brought to him.

It took him to rape 30 women ? If he was black he would have been caught at 1.

You only can see things black vs white but your real enemy is blacks

No, his real enemy are pretending to be colorblind white racists.

White male rapes 30 women and finally has charges brought to him.

It took him to rape 30 women ? If he was black he would have been caught at 1.
We have a president who has raped 20. White racists don't give a fuck about crime.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
That's irrelevant, blacks should still learn how to behave themselves in a normal society.
Their great great great grandma got raped by your great great great grandpa you inconsiderate asshole! Now, give them your bank account!
Actually, I've told them that my ancestors were serfs back in the old country, but it doesn't matter to them, their hate of white folks has totally blinded them.
The problem is that you are not living in the "old country" where your parents were serfs, but blacks are still living in the lands and among the group of people who have been their oppressors.
That I haven't oppressed anyone doesn't matter to you. When you see a white person, they're an oppressor to you. It must be difficult to go through life with such a large chip on your shoulder.
Look, just because you got turned down for something by a white person isn't oppression or racism every single time. Most of the time, it's because you simply don't measure up. I mean, just look at your attitude towards white people... it's not a pretty sight.
When bad things happen to whites, Asians, Latinos and American Indians, we just say shit happens and drive on with life. When bad things happen to many blacks, they scream racism instead. Believing in racism is just an excuse for failure.

Dozens of black franchise owners sue McDonald for discrmination.

It's as I've always said they make sure to sabotage black businesses.

In this case the powers that be at Mcdonalds made to sure the black franchise owners were given the worse restaurants that are taken in the least cash flow and even when some blk franchuse owners got around that and built it back up, they then made sure to give them the least support and opportunities than they did to white franchises.

35 million drugs, guns, vehicles and cash confiscated in massive drug bust in Gwinnett

Your “model minority” ladies & gentleman

When will the federal government monitor China towns across the US like they still do the Black community. We know they won't because they consider them honorary white supremacists

Even Malcolm x, over 50 yrs ago, was saying Sports stars and Entertainers should not be spokespeople for blk ppl

A white women goes to Africa (Rwanda) and has a meltdown because they "nerve" quarantine her because she tested positive for covid.

Basically she doesn't like black people telling her what to do. Even if it's the law.

An entitled, white, Karen "Tik Tok - Insta influencer". That combo is worst than Covid-19.

And what you doing there ? Africa isn’t getting hit as hard as everywhere else. You trying to spread it ?

johnshopkins.jpg

You worthless b*tch - You're the fkin visitor. Rwanda is the Home Team. Their country, their rules.

A white women goes to Africa (Rwanda) and has a meltdown because they "nerve" quarantine her because she tested positive for covid.

Basically she doesn't like black people telling her what to do. Even if it's the law.

An entitled, white, Karen "Tik Tok - Insta influencer". That combo is worst than Covid-19.

And what you doing there ? Africa isn’t getting hit as hard as everywhere else. You trying to spread it ?

johnshopkins.jpg

You worthless b*tch - You're the fkin visitor. Rwanda is the Home Team. Their country, their rules.

I'm shocked. I think you might have a valid point. She is a visitor and tested positive. If they want to quarantine her, that is their right as it is their country.

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered

That is because there is no one defending his murderer, so it is not controversial.

Give us the details, and I'm fairly sure we will all be happy to call him an animal and call for his death by firing squad.

This El -Dorado fire in Cali was started by white people at a party.

It has killed people. destroyed property worth billions, destroyed 15 thousand acres and yet they have not been arrested. No-one has slammed them in the media. but they all up in arms over protestors who destroy property worth less and kill no one.

El-Dorado-wildfire3-2000.jpg

I mean - White people have a gender reveal party and set off one of the biggest fires in Cali history and nobody gets arrested, or charged no media coverage no names no no NOTHING they just buried the story.

This is how white media covers for white criminals.

Can you imagine .....CAN YOU EVEN FKING IMAGINE......if this fire was started by black people in LA in compton ?

Last edited:

That is because there is no one defending his murderer, so it is not controversial.

Give us the details, and I'm fairly sure we will all be happy to call him an animal and call for his death by firing squad.
The point is white ppl pick and choose which blue lives matter depending on the color of the killer.

The white community needs to address the problem of these young, white thugs in their communities from broken families, influenced by rock music which is anti-cop.

This is an epidemic. There must be legislation to stop this rock music that leads to mass shootings and murdering of these cops. White on white violence must be addressed.

The point is white ppl pick and choose which blue lives matter depending on the color of the killer.

No, we pick and choose who we bitch about, when we see that there is not the just consensus that there should be.

Crimes that are not controversial, because no one defends the indefensible, there is not much to talk about.

We all agree that the cop killer should be tried and if/when convicted should be executed.

It is only when some odd ball whack jobs defends the indefensible, that it becomes a matter of debate.

I already made this point. YOu just ignored it and repeated your original, incorrect claim.

You going to actually address my point at some point, or is that not how you roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back