More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Muslims weren’t white. Not that it matters. There was an outcry over 9/11, but no rioting.
No rioting. Are you serious ?

America uses drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan. They sent them during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protested against drones.

drone-460x250.jpg
Did you see whites rioting on the streets in this country?

Those Muslims weren’t white. Not that it matters. There was an outcry over 9/11, but no rioting.

America uses drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan. They sent them during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protested against drones.

drone-460x250.jpg
What I just described is rioting.

drone-460x250.jpg
You seem to be confused. The government sent our troops overseas. Individual citizens did not riot in the streets.

Adam M. Zaborowski.‬⁣

‪He literally fired an actual AK-47 at police after refusing to wear his mask in a convenience store. He shot at the workers too. ‬⁣

‪He is alive. ‬⁣

‪Compare that up against: ‬⁣

‪George Floyd‬⁣
‪Philando Castile‬⁣
‪Breonna Taylor‬⁣
‪Tamir Rice‬⁣
‪Eric Garner‬⁣

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They used a photo of the black women looking stern to make her look cold and unremorseful but got a pic of the white woman crying to make ppl feel bad for her.

I don't know why she was crying even though she was a white Ukrainian immigrant. I'm pretty sure she knew she could hang a black toddler and then run over 2 other people with her car afterwards and nothing would happen to her.

And people are confused about systematic racism
Reminds me of the entire lamestream media using that 5-y-o picture of cute little Trayvon Martin in his red t-shirt. Dat be some black privlidge dare, no wha um sayin’?
Trayvon Martin WAS innocent.
Only in your fucked up racist pea brain.
Racists like you missed the part where the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to not continue his pursuit.

Trayvon Martin WAS innocent.
Trayvon Martin was in a plot designed by his father to get Zimmerman's gun, kill him, and be crowned the leader of the South Florida Bloods. But he fucked-up and reached to the wrong side to grab the gun. Scared the hell out of him, thought there was no gun, and he did not know what to do for a moment - didn't train to immediately go to the other side . . . That gave Zimmerman a chance to pull the gun out. Zimmerman probably thought he shot the other kid, Trayvon's father's girlfriend's kid who was supposedly waiting for Trayvon to return with the SKKKittles. It was such an innocent evening of fun and video games, just needed some skittles and soda.

During the initial/scene investigation the police went to the apartment, and nobody answered. Why would they go there??? Because that is who Zimmerman thought he shot. They may have been "friends" (possibly a part of the plot), but nobody is inclined to reveal that at the trial. A security guard is going to "know" some of the residents, especially the kids who are out and about. Trayvon and "Skittles," look alike.

All of that police action going on, and Trayvon did not return with the Skittles, and the kid didn't go out to find out what the police action was all about??? Seems kind of strange. Police action in my neighborhood - and I am going to check it out - aren't you??? It was described by the media as a nice middle class neighborhood with no crime. It was really a cramped-up apartment complex - I would not live there for more than six months. I'm too good for that kind of shit.

Trayvon's father and girlfriend returned home, and "Skittles" did not tell them that Trayvon did not return from a Skittles run??? Seems kind of odd that they wait until the next morning to call Trayvon, and find out that the police have his phone.

If Trayvon was such a good kid why didn't any of his teachers testify at the trial?

Trayvon loves you.jpg

Racists like you missed the part where the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to not continue his pursuit.
The police always say that to avoid liability, genius. The reason you cannot figure that out on your own is because you are a pig piece of shit racist Black boy.
Let us know when you come across a situation when the dispatcher tells the unsanctioned witness to pursue a trespasser.

Last edited:

So, I am wondering why Zimmerman is obligated to obey the police orders, but guys like George Floyd, and Michael Brown are not? Is there some kind of privilege granted based on civic merit, or something?

Whites don't have preference in our society. Your statement is idiocy.
So how do you explain the fact that white criminals are more likely to get a job than black men that are clean ?

how do you explain it?
White supremacy
That's your one and only explanation for anything and everything. If you pass gas during dinner, you blame it on that as well, I'd bet.

drone-460x250.jpg

Paul were you drug tested before posting this?

Adam M. Zaborowski.‬⁣

‪He literally fired an actual AK-47 at police after refusing to wear his mask in a convenience store. He shot at the workers too. ‬⁣

‪He is alive. ‬⁣

‪Compare that up against: ‬⁣

‪George Floyd‬⁣
‪Philando Castile‬⁣
‪Breonna Taylor‬⁣
‪Tamir Rice‬⁣
‪Eric Garner‬⁣

meanwhile joggers commit 90% of inter-racial violence.

drone-460x250.jpg

is that you Hidin' Biden?

drone-460x250.jpg

is that you Hidin' Biden?

Ya lying dog-faced pony solider

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back