More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.
You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.
How do you know why whites are getting jobs? And I am getting it. I answered the question that was posed.
Your question suggests you don’t get it.

Listen lady, you women benefitted the most from affirmative action. How did we know back then why white women weren’t ever getting the jobs?

Did bias play a part? Of course. To this day men are afraid to hire a women because they worry shes going to have a baby and either quit or not devote as much attention to the job as a man would as soon as she pops the kid out
You know exactly why women back then didn’t get the jobs. It was because of ignorant, male chauvinists who decided they had to be in charge. Contrary to what you may believe, women are smart and can be more capable and worthy of their careers than some men.
Wow! Look at how quickly your attitude changed when we stopped talking about blacks and brought up women.

Suddenly you’re getting it? This is the problem with conservatives. No empathy unless it’s happening to them.

So for the record I agree with you about women but for some reason you don’t agree when it comes to blacks. Could it be because you lack empathy for them?

You seem to have no empathy for whites, especially white males, who are getting the short end of the "push for diversity".
And he imagines things, like saying I don’t agree when it comes to blacks. He didn’t elaborate, but I don’t know where that came from.

Well lets see. You said this "How do you know why whites are getting jobs?"

So I flipped it and instead of blacks I made it about women. Suddenly you became a defender of Affirmative Action.

So I ask you, How do you know why men are getting the jobs instead of women?

To this day women are still the biggest benefitters of Affirmative Action.

I've heard a lot of libs make that claim. Sounds like bullshit. Blacks get the big benefits. Massive sat bonus in college admissions,for one limited example.
That's because a lot of women go to college and they go to good public schools not inner city shit hole schools.

It's not a claim it's a fact. Apparently one that makes you feel uncomfortable.

I've already told you about Maria. She replaced my brother. The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

AND, after a year she left the company because another company paid her double her salary. They too wanted a diversity candidate.

So wait wait wait...... Hold on. Do you not see that you contradicted yourself? Said this....

You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

And now you said this:

The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

You made the claim that incompetent whites were getting jobs because of white privileged, and then gave a personal testimonial of someone less competent getting a job specifically because of diversity.

So which is it? Because those are mutually exclusive.

I've seen diversity incompetence many times in my life. The last one, was the most egregious.

We had a black guy, who got hired on as a manager, and he was the absolute most incompetent person I have ever seen in management.

First, he was arrogant. So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off. Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much.

What did he do that was so terrible? Everything. He was a disaster

One day he walked in, and proclaimed that there will no longer be any chairs in the warehouse. Problem is we had some women who did inventory work on computers. They removed their chairs. We had women, on their knees.... on the floor... at their desks.... to do their job.

We had a lady come in that had applied to rent an apartment, and the land lord wanted proof she had a job. The lady gave the land lord the managers Email address to ask for evidence she was employed there. All the manager had to do, was hit reply, and say "Yes she works here".

He refused to do it. She couldn't rent the apartment. She had to contact the HR department at the Company HQ, and they contacted the manager, and he refused to do it for them either. Finally the HR Department contacted the land lord and said she had a job. 2 weeks to get a "Yes she has a job" sent to the land lord for an apartment rental.

And the guy was a prolific liar. He lied about absolutely everything.

We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".

She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment. She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat. She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

This is a tiny tiny fraction of what all this guy did. This black man was a holy terror, and the least competent manager I have ever dealt with in my life, and I can't even begin to list everything he did while he was there.

So why was he able to keep his job for at least 4 years, while being a problem for the HR department the entire time, and having dozens of people quit the job, leaving notes all saying this one guy was the specific reason they quit?

He as black. Diversity is important. That's why.

White privileged? I don't buy it. Even if.... and that is a massive huge *IF*.... Even if there is such a thing as white privilege... diversity is not a solution. Diversity is only an excuse to hire and pay for absolutely incompetent people.

Now I'm agreeing with you. Far too many women are getting jobs that should be going to better qualified men.

Let's see if MizMolly agrees now that it's women we are talking about not blacks.
I did not agree with you. Where did I disagree with you on blacks?
You asked me why I assumed the black person didn't get the job because they were black. Sounded like you were arguing against me and I'm for diversity programs.

You said "How do you know why whites are getting jobs?"

What were you getting at when you said this?

The answer is, in a country as diverse as ours, when we see 95% of the employees are white men, we know that bias is playing a part.

It's a fact that when you sit across from a black man, white man and woman, you have bias even if you don't realize it. And on top of that, people hire people who they can see themselves working with 5 days a week 9 hours a day. So you women have it better than blacks. Men would like to have more women in the office especially pretty ones. Which is why women have benefitted more from AA than blacks have.

I've personally been part of the hiring process in large organizations. That is not what happens.

The opposite happens. Every manager knows he has to cover his ass, with regards to any claim of discrimination and that upper management will throw him to the wolves to make their day go easier.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.
How do you know why whites are getting jobs? And I am getting it. I answered the question that was posed.

Listen lady, you women benefitted the most from affirmative action. How did we know back then why white women weren’t ever getting the jobs?

Did bias play a part? Of course. To this day men are afraid to hire a women because they worry shes going to have a baby and either quit or not devote as much attention to the job as a man would as soon as she pops the kid out
You know exactly why women back then didn’t get the jobs. It was because of ignorant, male chauvinists who decided they had to be in charge. Contrary to what you may believe, women are smart and can be more capable and worthy of their careers than some men.
Wow! Look at how quickly your attitude changed when we stopped talking about blacks and brought up women.

Suddenly you’re getting it? This is the problem with conservatives. No empathy unless it’s happening to them.

So for the record I agree with you about women but for some reason you don’t agree when it comes to blacks. Could it be because you lack empathy for them?

You seem to have no empathy for whites, especially white males, who are getting the short end of the "push for diversity".
And he imagines things, like saying I don’t agree when it comes to blacks. He didn’t elaborate, but I don’t know where that came from.

So I flipped it and instead of blacks I made it about women. Suddenly you became a defender of Affirmative Action.

I've heard a lot of libs make that claim. Sounds like bullshit. Blacks get the big benefits. Massive sat bonus in college admissions,for one limited example.
That's because a lot of women go to college and they go to good public schools not inner city shit hole schools.

I've already told you about Maria. She replaced my brother. The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

AND, after a year she left the company because another company paid her double her salary. They too wanted a diversity candidate.

So wait wait wait...... Hold on. Do you not see that you contradicted yourself? Said this....

And now you said this:

The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

You made the claim that incompetent whites were getting jobs because of white privileged, and then gave a personal testimonial of someone less competent getting a job specifically because of diversity.

I've seen diversity incompetence many times in my life. The last one, was the most egregious.

We had a black guy, who got hired on as a manager, and he was the absolute most incompetent person I have ever seen in management.

First, he was arrogant. So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off. Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much.

One day he walked in, and proclaimed that there will no longer be any chairs in the warehouse. Problem is we had some women who did inventory work on computers. They removed their chairs. We had women, on their knees.... on the floor... at their desks.... to do their job.

We had a lady come in that had applied to rent an apartment, and the land lord wanted proof she had a job. The lady gave the land lord the managers Email address to ask for evidence she was employed there. All the manager had to do, was hit reply, and say "Yes she works here".

He refused to do it. She couldn't rent the apartment. She had to contact the HR department at the Company HQ, and they contacted the manager, and he refused to do it for them either. Finally the HR Department contacted the land lord and said she had a job. 2 weeks to get a "Yes she has a job" sent to the land lord for an apartment rental.

We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".

She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment. She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat. She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

This is a tiny tiny fraction of what all this guy did. This black man was a holy terror, and the least competent manager I have ever dealt with in my life, and I can't even begin to list everything he did while he was there.

So why was he able to keep his job for at least 4 years, while being a problem for the HR department the entire time, and having dozens of people quit the job, leaving notes all saying this one guy was the specific reason they quit?

White privileged? I don't buy it. Even if.... and that is a massive huge *IF*.... Even if there is such a thing as white privilege... diversity is not a solution. Diversity is only an excuse to hire and pay for absolutely incompetent people.

Now I'm agreeing with you. Far too many women are getting jobs that should be going to better qualified men.

Let's see if MizMolly agrees now that it's women we are talking about not blacks.
You asked me why I assumed the black person didn't get the job because they were black. Sounded like you were arguing against me and I'm for diversity programs.

The answer is, in a country as diverse as ours, when we see 95% of the employees are white men, we know that bias is playing a part.

It's a fact that when you sit across from a black man, white man and woman, you have bias even if you don't realize it. And on top of that, people hire people who they can see themselves working with 5 days a week 9 hours a day. So you women have it better than blacks. Men would like to have more women in the office especially pretty ones. Which is why women have benefitted more from AA than blacks have.

I've personally been part of the hiring process in large organizations. That is not what happens.

The opposite happens. Every manager knows he has to cover his ass, with regards to any claim of discrimination and that upper management will throw him to the wolves to make their day go easier.

I am not 100% disagreeing with you. Blacks are hard to fire. We shouldn't have to worry about them suing. If I get fired I feel it's wrong too but I don't get to sue.

And I worked with 3 women who complained that I made more and I could come and go as I pleased and they couldn't. Stupid bitches. One of them was our office manager and the other one was administrative. If you want to be like me be a fucking salesperson bitch! My job was available to them before I took it. They didn't want to do sales. So guess what? You have to be in the office from 8-5 you stupid bitches. They sort of went to the President together to say that "women" were being discriminated against.

So what did he do? He hired a woman salesperson who he knew was good. He used to work with her at his former company. Now she gets to come and go as she pleases but those three have to stay in the office. Actually 2 were let go and 1 quit.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Sad that you do not give a shit about the 10000 blacks murdered in shitcago by other blacks

And now you said this:

I am not 100% disagreeing with you. Blacks are hard to fire. We shouldn't have to worry about them suing. If I get fired I feel it's wrong too but I don't get to sue.

And I worked with 3 women who complained that I made more and I could come and go as I pleased and they couldn't. Stupid bitches. One of them was our office manager and the other one was administrative. If you want to be like me be a fucking salesperson bitch! My job was available to them before I took it. They didn't want to do sales. So guess what? You have to be in the office from 8-5 you stupid bitches. They sort of went to the President together to say that "women" were being discriminated against.

So what did he do? He hired a woman salesperson who he knew was good. He used to work with her at his former company. Now she gets to come and go as she pleases but those three have to stay in the office. Actually 2 were let go and 1 quit.

I appreciate that you are not 100% disagreeing with me, but why do you not care about the guys who are paying the price for this shit? And often their families.

I mean, I know some white guys who have been FUCKED, by employers and never got a break or a good job and they are really suffering.

I've taken some serious hits, with permanent effects. Hell, if not for one time an employer fucked me for no reason, my wife might not even be working, and she certainly would not be planning on going full time.

And no, I did not easily find anther job.

You just hated the fact that black person had muscle. Now granted I'm pretty sure the owners were white. But it burned you to your core to see black person have power. That's when you REALLY see a white person's true colors come out.

White people LOVE it when black people are janitors and cleaners. They love it. In fact white people go out of their way to treat the black janitor nicely "Hey Leroy. See the knicks game last night ? Steph Curry. What a player"

White ppl are often super nice to black people when that black person is in inferior position
First, he was arrogant.
That simply means he was confident. When a black man is confident that means he was arrogant
So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off.
I bet lunch time was just one bigger n*gger fest. Right ? That fking n*gger. Fking n*gger.

"How did this n*gger get this job ?"
Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much

Wasn't you the one who said

you can't hurt us

Yet you have this one black guy, whose making you

giphy.gif

And then turning you and the rest of your white and non black buddies into

giphy.gif

Still think we can't hurt you ? All it took was you having a black boss for you to lose your mind and get so emotional.

He is not here to defend himself. He is not here to give his side of the story.
He is not here to defend himself. He is not here to give his side of the story
And the guy was a prolific liar. He lied about absolutely everything. We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".
Meanwhile you were all plotting against him, blanking him when you walked past him, talking shit about him in the lunch break, trying to sabotage his work, make him look bad. Fk out my face.

You just didn't like the fact that a confident masculine black man had a little bit of authority.

There were a couple of incompetent white senior executives that I reported to not many years ago before retiring, who were not only incompetent,
but were flat out under qualified based on today's standards.

Because they had been in their positions so long, their brains were fossilized, and they did not evolve with the cmpany, yet they were allowed to stay in position by the board of directors based on seniority, and in some cases having a family member or a friend who sat on the board.

And on that board there was not a single non white face. And to this day that has not changed.

They were clearly the beneficiaries of a time when non whites were forced into the menial jobs, or not hired at all.

This type of preferential culture/system was in effect at every job level throughout that company.

Being that type of generational beneficiary, created generational poverty for non whites on a mass scale that predates any corrective legislation back to a time, not long ago when non whites and women were not even ALLOWED to apply for certain positions, and still has not been erased by the legislation that was passed.

That scenario plays out all over corporate America everyday of the week, and is in no danger of changing anytime soon.

And on that board there was not a single non white face. And to this day that has not changed.

And why is that a problem? See this is my issue. You assume that a non-white face must be hired, in order for things to improve.

Additionally you seem to be implying that there was racism involved, when you already said it was based on seniority.

Being that type of generational beneficiary, created generational poverty for non whites on a mass scale that predates any corrective legislation back to a time, not long ago when non whites and women were not even ALLOWED to apply for certain positions, and still has not been erased by the legislation that was passed.

Here's my problem with that. If you start your own company, which anyone can.... how does this one specific companies rules, "create generational poverty" for non-whites?

Any black person can start their own company, and do business. Any black person. There thousands of companies in this country founded and run by black people, even to this day.

So explain to me how one company, with a policy of seniority, has created generational poverty? And how do you explain rich black people, if these companies have created generational poverty for non-whites?

And here's my problem with your basic thrust.

The only way you could pass legislation to force people to not give their companies to their relatives, is by taking away people's rights to their businesses.

The problem with that is, the moment you do that two things are going to happen.

First, a lot of companies are going to go private.

Companies go private quite a bit. In fact, there is a drastic decline in public companies, and I would suggest the primary reason is because of this socialistic type of meddling that left-wing do-gooders are trying to push.

You take that company private, and now you have no say at all, and they don't have to release SEC statements to the public, that let you sit around complaining about how much money they made.

The number of public companies fell from 7,300 in 1996, to 3,600 in 2016.
The rich people who run and own those companies haven't changed, but now you don't know about them.

And private companies still have stocks, just sold privately. Which is bad for average people like us, because now you can't buy shares in those company. Only rich people with connections can.

That will happen, so that you can't try and dictate who runs those companies. So nothing will improve, only now you can't invest in those companies anymore. Rich get richer, poor get poorer. That's what trying to legislate the how companies run will result in.

The second thing that will happen, is those same rules you try and impose, will be imposed on you.

Say you work your butt off like Chris Gardner who started his own brokerage firm, or any of the other black business founders.

Now if you read the story of Chris Gardner, he went through hell. Worked his butt off. Created this big company.

He has a son, and he's 66 years old. Should he have the right, as founder and CEO of his company, to pass it on to his kids? Yes or no?

This is a guy that was from a broken family, mother in prison, father abusive, was in foster care, ended up with a toddler and a wife that left him, and was homeless for a while.

Built a company from the ground up. Now you want to say you should be able to dictate who is on the executive board of this guys company?

Again, whatever rules you put in place for others, those rules will be used against you. If you use the power of government to take over some other persons company, that same power will be used against you, or someone you care about.

What happens when your son is in company 40 years, and someone says... nope need someone younger and fresh. Can't have them giving your son a position because of his seniority.

Now if the company decides that is their policy fine. But if the government steps in, and takes your son's job away, because you wanted government dictating who is on the executive staff....

This is one of the universal myths of left-wing ideology. It's always someone else. Not you. Someone else will pay the taxes, not you. Someone else will have those regulations on them, not you. Reminds me of a Russian whose great grand father supported Stalin, right to the day the great purge rounded him up, and had him killed.

Those show trials will only happen to other people, not me.

The solution to poverty, is not to sit around trying to figure out how to screw over other people. The solution to poverty, is not to figure out how to get government, to force other people, to do what you want.

The solution to poverty is to go out and earn your own wealth. 1-800-GOT-JUNK, was started by a first year college student, and $700. Brian, bought a used pickup truck with $700 he had saved working Mc-Jobs, and started hauling trash in the pickup. Dropped out of high school, put an ad in the paper to pickup junk for $80 a load. From 1989 with one pickup, to 1993 with three pickups and employees to drive them, to 1997 with 2 franchise, to 2005 with a income of $72 Million a year.

If Brian had been sitting around waiting for some company to open a spot on the executive board, he'd still be poor today, complaining "The little man can't get ahead".

The solution to poverty, is going out there and making stuff happen.

If only this Mexican had been waiting for those white people on the executive board to allow a non-white in.... just think what he could have done with is life.

And now you said this:

I appreciate that you are not 100% disagreeing with me, but why do you not care about the guys who are paying the price for this shit? And often their families.

I mean, I know some white guys who have been FUCKED, by employers and never got a break or a good job and they are really suffering.

I've taken some serious hits, with permanent effects. Hell, if not for one time an employer fucked me for no reason, my wife might not even be working, and she certainly would not be planning on going full time.

You found one easier than the black man. Now you know how they feel going from interview to interview for jobs they know they should have got but instead a white man got the job.

Funny you don't believe that is/was happening to blacks but now you say it's happening to you. You can't believe a black man who was better qualified did not get the job because of racism and bias

And excuse me but who are these people who never got a break or a good job? They sound like losers making excuses to me.

You are so judgmental and stereotype whites. What a hypocrite.
White ppl are the most judgemental race on the planet.
Yep. Calling an entire race judgemental as if it is somehow bred into the gene code of Homo Sapiens born north of the equator sure doesn't make you sound judgemental or racist yourself, Paul.
There is 400 years worth of evidence supporting him. All you have is butthurt because you can't face it.
There is no evidence of your 400 year bullshit post. Whites weren’t and aren’t judgmental. Some people who were and are judgmental happened to be white, as were and are people of all races.

Andylusion
Funny given, we did in fact get him fired.

Of course. I've seen it millions of times. White racists (And non blacks racist) are always trying to get blacks fired. They usually do this by trying piss you off and get you angry and if you get angry they go into victim mode.

Andylusion
Of course we plotted against him. He was terrible manager.

He's not here to defend himself and I'm getting the opinion of a white supremacist about the black man. So that makes me skeptical out the gate. One person's terrible manager is another persons great manager and tell me how can he manage a group of people who were plotting against him ?.

So he came him everyday and had to battle his staff ? Had to battle the people above him who were probably giving him sh*t about the sh*t that you were probably bitching and whining about him to his bosses ?

Andylusion
If you abuse your employees, they will work to get you fired. Shocking.

A boss is not your friend. He's not there to molly coddle you and put an arm round your shoulder. He's there to get the job done that means he's gonna upset a few people, hurt some egos, say and do things that you don't like. I can't think of one boss who doesn't do this

If you think not allowing a woman a sick day because she said she had flu is abuse then you need to man the fk up because you must have led an extremely sheltered life

Andylusion
And by the way, most of the people who actively worked to get him fired..... were black people.

That doesn't mean anything. Black people can be just as white supremacist as whites. Ask your friend Larry Elder. Also black people did not get him fired. Black people don't have that kind of muscle. The people who got him fired. As in the people who said to him "Don't bother coming into work on Monday" were white. Let's stop playing games

Andylusion
I have to admit, I had great joy in seeing your freak out about my post.

Well that's just you projecting your racism on to me. White supremacists always like to try to take center ground (Rational) vs black person (Irrational). Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

A boss is not your friend.

That statement explains a ton. Most of my bosses have been friends. Most of them.

Not that I'm surprised. Every victim mentality person, has to believe others are the enemy.

Well I refuse to be victim thanks. I've been very close friends with most of my managers, bosses, and business owners. In fact, I think I've only had maybe 3 truly terrible bosses, that I was most certainly not friends with.

Black people can be just as white supremacist as whites.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! You complain about being abused by whites, than defend the abuse of dozens of blacks, by a black.

You hate your own people clearly, given you are so quick to allow their abuse by other blacks. Sounds like the Hutus in Rwanda would love to have you be part of the genocide squads.

I love how you blow yourself up over and over.

Well that's just you projecting your racism on to me.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, is fine with me. You do realize, you are not convincing me of anything, right? You just defend clear abuse of black people, and now you want to flip around and say I'm the racists again, after you completely supported total abuse of black people.

This is ironic honestly, given how I sent letters to HR in defense of black people, and you here are defending their mistreatment and abuse.

But I'm right racist in your tiny little mind! :D BWHAHAHA.

Screenshot_2020-07-01 mideast-gaza-city-air-strike-390x285 jpg (JPEG Image, 390 × 285 pixels).png

Wow. Yeah, I suppose you have to come up with some myth to try and cling to, to feel better about yourself now.

And now you said this:

My point is that you do not know why a black man isn’t hired anymore than why a white man is hired. Yes, racism exists, no, it isn’t the reason all the time. AA isn’t about pretty women getting the secretarial job. They aren’t hired based on AA. More women work because they have to. More women get an advanced education to get the opportunities. Yes, I talk more about women because it is what I am most familiar with. My posts on racial issues are from my experiences with them and my opinions from those experiences.

And now you said this:

All the processes and laws and pushes for "Diversity" that apply to women, also apply to blacks.

Why do white males not get any concern for "Fairness" from you?

AND again, don't pretend it is all VP jobs. Plenty of working class white guys, lose jobs like that, that really fuck them.
I don't feel sorry for white men because we are the most privileged. I've lost jobs and I just move on and find another one easily because I'm a white man.

And all these companies trying to be diverse are full of white men.

Things are unfair, in our favor.

So have I. But here's my problem with that statement you just made.

Do you know for a fact, that dozens of non-whites applied for the jobs you were at, and were rejected?

Do you know for a fact why they were rejected?

Do you know for a fact they had the same job history, qualifications, and skills as people there?

I remember a talk show host, who had a caller say on air, that they could prove the talk show host was racists. He was amused. The caller said "How many people on your staff, are black?" Zero. "You're racists".

The talk show host laughed. "Ok, now ask me how many black people applied to work for me. Hint: It's a round number"

I know many black people that have no problem finding employment either. In fact I know 8 of them that are employed right now, and I'm not.

So explain that? Even when I was employed, they were earning more than me. How does that work, when I'm the white guy with the automagic advantage?

Andylusion

What board ? Board of what ? Board of cleaners ?

Also black people have no friends. There are many Asians, and Latino's who are just as anti black as many whites. Who were the owners ?

Who were the people that had the final say in the black boss not coming in to work on Monday ? I'm 99% certain he was not black

Andylusion
And why is that a problem?

White supremacists can put black face in a position of power knowing they're not gonna rock the boat (EG Obama). It's the same way, you often see black chief of police in these towns where black people get killed. But when it comes blk ppl trying to punish these cops you really see whose running the show.

Andylusion
See this is my issue. You assume that a non-white face must be hired, in order for things to improve.

I have never said that a non white person should be hired. Second I'm only concerned with black people. Black people have no friends. Asians and Latinos are just as anti black as whites are.

It's about black people. Not ass kissing black people like Larry Elder and Thomas Sewell who make a living by telling white supremacist what they wanna hear.

Just a few things that I need to point out

Andylusion
And the guy was a prolific liar. He lied about absolutely everything. We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".

Well that's what she told you. How do you know she had the flu ? How sick was she really ? I've had the flu. It doesn't make you incoh erent.

Having a stroke makes you incoherent. But she was probably a white women and you swallowed her bullsh*t story.

Let tell you something. Black people are tough. We work through flu. We work through cold and other allergies. We don't fall apart at the slightest sickness. That's why this boss didn't fall for her weak ass story.

And then you had the nerve to ask your black boss "Why are you here ?"

The fact that you can say something as diss-respectful as that and not be punished is beyond belief.

Well actually not really. We do live in a system of racism - white supremacy.

Andylusion
She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment.

Well the black manager is right. She can't use sick days for the 1st 90 days of employment.

Andylusion
She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat.

No. The so called sick women was challenging his authority. Something she would not have done had the manager been white.

Andylusion
She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

And he was fking right to chew that women out. How dare she try to go over his head ? Are you serious ? By the way, this is the women was supposedly incoherent right ? But she still had the energy to contact HR, state her case, go back and forth with them, but this is a woman that's incoherent. Right ?

Fk out my face

Andylusion

Meanwhile you were all plotting against him, blanking him when you walked past him, talking shit about him in the lunch break, trying to sabotage his work, make him look bad. Fk out my face.

You just didn't like the fact that a confident masculine black man had a little bit of authority.

You only have his word about his personal experiences.

You can choose to believe him or not.

But the issues he raises are real. You can pretend they are not.

BUt that is you being dishonest.

AND, everyone knows it.

INcluding you. We know that you know what you are saying is not true.
He was just given a very one sided view point of a story. The black boss is not here to defend himself.

He just could not stomach a confident masculine black man in his work. Ordering him around and earning more money than him and being unapologetic about it.

And now you said this:

You found one easier than the black man. Now you know how they feel going from interview to interview for jobs they know they should have got but instead a white man got the job.

Funny you don't believe that is/was happening to blacks but now you say it's happening to you. You can't believe a black man who was better qualified did not get the job because of racism and bias

And excuse me but who are these people who never got a break or a good job? They sound like losers making excuses to me.

1. I did not. I ended up delivering pizzas and driving a cab.

2. Pointing out that white guys are getting discriminated against does not mean that some black guys are not also being discriminated against, nor that black guys generally are being discriminated in FAVOR OF. You have your own storied of white guys being discriminated against for being white, so, what are you trying to do? Say it balances out somehow?

3. Calling some one who did not get a job or a promotion because of being discriminated against a "loser" is not a justification or defense of the policy, it is just a statement of supporting injustice because for some reason you think the victim deserved to be fucked. My point stands. Real people are suffering because of the unjust racist policies we are discussing.

Andylusion

Well that's what she told you. How do you know she had the flu ? How sick was she really ? I've had the flu. It doesn't make you incoh erent.

Having a stroke makes you incoherent. But she was probably a white women and you swallowed her bullsh*t story.

Let tell you something. Black people are tough. We work through flu. We work through cold and other allergies. We don't fall apart at the slightest sickness. That's why this boss didn't fall for her weak ass story.

The fact that you can say something as diss-respectful as that and not be punished is beyond belief.

Andylusion
She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment.

Well the black manager is right. She can't use sick days for the 1st 90 days of employment.

Andylusion
She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat.

No. The so called sick women was challenging his authority. Something she would not have done had the manager been white.

Andylusion
She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

And he was fking right to chew that women out. How dare she try to go over his head ? Are you serious ? By the way, this is the women was supposedly incoherent right ? But she still had the energy to contact HR, state her case, go back and forth with them, but this is a woman that's incoherent. Right ?

Fk out my face

Andylusion

AND, everyone knows it.

He was just given a very one sided view point of a story. The black boss is not here to defend himself.

He just could not stomach a confident masculine black man in his work. Ordering him around and earning more money than him and being unapologetic about it.

1. We have no reason to doubt his version of the story. Not all stories are nuanced.

2. Your version is based on nothing but you being a racist asshole.

And now you said this:

1. I did not. I ended up delivering pizzas and driving a cab.

2. Pointing out that white guys are getting discriminated against does not mean that some black guys are not also being discriminated against, nor that black guys generally are being discriminated in FAVOR OF. You have your own storied of white guys being discriminated against for being white, so, what are you trying to do? Say it balances out somehow?

3. Calling some one who did not get a job or a promotion because of being discriminated against a "loser" is not a justification or defense of the policy, it is just a statement of supporting injustice because for some reason you think the victim deserved to be fucked. My point stands. Real people are suffering because of the unjust racist policies we are discussing.
You move on and keep on trying knowing that this society is generally tipped in your favor. Eventually the cream rises to the top. Just like you don't want me telling companies what to do, you can't tell them that AA isn't the right thing to do. YOu can say it but it's up to you to convince them that things are finally fair and balanced. I don't think they are yet.

Don't blame black people if you are still delivering pizzas. Don't blame AA.

You miss the days when the white, I mean RIGHT candidate always got the job. LOL.

1. We have no reason to doubt his version of the story. Not all stories are nuanced.
Do you think it would be correct for a black person to doubt the story of white man who got a black person the sack ?

I don't believe a word of Andylusion story..

I've seen it million of times.

Many (Not all) whites and non blacks will often do their best to piss a black person off in work. They'll try to get you angry and if the blk person reacts ? They'll go right into victim mode and then they'll run their asses right down to HR

Now if you are black janitor, black cleaner then whites will often super kind to him or her. Or if you are black person, and you act kinda gay or goofy, then your the entertainment.

But all I read from Andylusion (And bear in mind he's had time to think about this) he was with a masculine, no smiling or joking black men, who was in a superior position to him and who was very serious about his work

When he says this

Andylusion
Most of my bosses have been friends. Most of them. I've been very close friends with most of my managers, bosses, and business owners. In fact, I think I've only had maybe 3 truly terrible bosses, that I was most certainly not friends with.

That tells me. He's never been around any real men and he's more on the feminine side. Not the masculine. Not only do I not want my boss as my friend. I don't want any friends from work.

Also I think he was lying about this too. I'm pretty confident to say that all his bosses who he claimed were friends are not even in his cell phone.

Do you think it would be correct for a black person to doubt the story of white man who got a black person the sack ?

Many (Not all) whites and non blacks will often do their best to piss a black person off in work. They'll try to get you angry and if the blk person reacts ? They'll go right into victim mode and then they'll run their asses right down to HR

Now if you are black janitor, black cleaner then whites will often super kind to him or her. Or if you are black person, and you act kinda gay or goofy, then your the entertainment.

But all I read from Andylusion (And bear in mind he's had time to think about this) he was with a masculine, no smiling or joking black men, who was in a superior position to him and who was very serious about his work

When he says this

Andylusion
Most of my bosses have been friends. Most of them. I've been very close friends with most of my managers, bosses, and business owners. In fact, I think I've only had maybe 3 truly terrible bosses, that I was most certainly not friends with.

That tells me. He's never been around any real men and he's more on the feminine side. Not the masculine. Not only do I not want my boss as my friend. I don't want any friends from work.

Also I think he was lying about this too. I'm pretty confident to say that all his bosses who he claimed were friends are not even in his cell phone.
I don't know how you deal with people like these righties on USMB. They don't get it. They can't admit blame or responsibility or even willful negligence.

Those black guys put their fists up at the Olympics, they demonized. Kappernick? Demonized. Treyvon Martin, Demonized. BLM? THey are so racist and ignorant they don't get it. Well hopefully the youth gets it. I really hope black people show up this November we need to take this country back from these people.

They did a good job convincing you us liberals are no better well guess what? Black people aren't any better than us liberals either. You guys have racist opinions of whites. You can be prejustice. You can discriminate too. You objectify women. You get offended when we compare your struggle to that of gays.

So no one is perfect but at least now you realize who the true enemy is. I'm the white guy in corporate America who believes in diversity. These cons are the ones who don't hire blacks and don't even acknowledge their bias even though we see it here daily.

Nope. YOur assumption that the white person is in the wrong because of the color of his skin is you being racist.

I've never seen that, and it does not sound like something that would work very well at any organization that actually has an HR dept.

Andylusion

Making friends at work, even being friends with a Boss, is pretty normal shit.

YOur weird focus on the sexual traits angle here, is just you being fucked in the head.

When he says this

Andylusion

I don't know how you deal with people like these righties on USMB. They don't get it. They can't admit blame or responsibility or even willful negligence.

Those black guys put their fists up at the Olympics, they demonized. Kappernick? Demonized. Treyvon Martin, Demonized. BLM? THey are so racist and ignorant they don't get it. Well hopefully the youth gets it. I really hope black people show up this November we need to take this country back from these people.

They did a good job convincing you us liberals are no better well guess what? Black people aren't any better than us liberals either. You guys have racist opinions of whites. You can be prejustice. You can discriminate too. You objectify women. You get offended when we compare your struggle to that of gays.

So no one is perfect but at least now you realize who the true enemy is. I'm the white guy in corporate America who believes in diversity. These cons are the ones who don't hire blacks and don't even acknowledge their bias even though we see it here daily.

Disagreeing with someone is not racism. Racism is thinking bad shit about them because of the color of their skin, or fucking them over, because of the color of their skin.

YOu show me some white guy, who refuses to stand for the National Anthem because he thinks America is a bad place,

and I call him a fucking asshole traitor the same way I called Kapernick on what he is.

That you spin that as wacism, is you race baiting.

And now you said this:

My point is that you do not know why a black man isn’t hired anymore than why a white man is hired. Yes, racism exists, no, it isn’t the reason all the time. AA isn’t about pretty women getting the secretarial job. They aren’t hired based on AA. More women work because they have to. More women get an advanced education to get the opportunities. Yes, I talk more about women because it is what I am most familiar with. My posts on racial issues are from my experiences with them and my opinions from those experiences.

Do they really have to? Or do they make choices that make them have to?

I guess I have just a really weird view on this, because I have a half dozen women in my family, extended family, and Church, that don't work.... because they don't want to.

One of my relatives, was going for a teaching degree, and just decided... nah. Going to stay at home with kids, and cook and clean, and she is very happy.

Now I get that many 'want' to work outside the home. But do that have to?

Andylusion

Andylusion

Andylusion

Andylusion

Fk out my face

Andylusion

AND, everyone knows it.

Says the guy who just defended black people being abused. You can't even defend yourself, and you ARE here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back