More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.
You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.
How do you know why whites are getting jobs? And I am getting it. I answered the question that was posed.
Your question suggests you don’t get it.

Listen lady, you women benefitted the most from affirmative action. How did we know back then why white women weren’t ever getting the jobs?

Did bias play a part? Of course. To this day men are afraid to hire a women because they worry shes going to have a baby and either quit or not devote as much attention to the job as a man would as soon as she pops the kid out
You know exactly why women back then didn’t get the jobs. It was because of ignorant, male chauvinists who decided they had to be in charge. Contrary to what you may believe, women are smart and can be more capable and worthy of their careers than some men.
Wow! Look at how quickly your attitude changed when we stopped talking about blacks and brought up women.

Suddenly you’re getting it? This is the problem with conservatives. No empathy unless it’s happening to them.

So for the record I agree with you about women but for some reason you don’t agree when it comes to blacks. Could it be because you lack empathy for them?

You seem to have no empathy for whites, especially white males, who are getting the short end of the "push for diversity".
And he imagines things, like saying I don’t agree when it comes to blacks. He didn’t elaborate, but I don’t know where that came from.

Well lets see. You said this "How do you know why whites are getting jobs?"

So I flipped it and instead of blacks I made it about women. Suddenly you became a defender of Affirmative Action.

So I ask you, How do you know why men are getting the jobs instead of women?

To this day women are still the biggest benefitters of Affirmative Action.

I've heard a lot of libs make that claim. Sounds like bullshit. Blacks get the big benefits. Massive sat bonus in college admissions,for one limited example.
That's because a lot of women go to college and they go to good public schools not inner city shit hole schools.

It's not a claim it's a fact. Apparently one that makes you feel uncomfortable.

I've already told you about Maria. She replaced my brother. The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

AND, after a year she left the company because another company paid her double her salary. They too wanted a diversity candidate.

So wait wait wait...... Hold on. Do you not see that you contradicted yourself? Said this....

You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

And now you said this:

The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

You made the claim that incompetent whites were getting jobs because of white privileged, and then gave a personal testimonial of someone less competent getting a job specifically because of diversity.

So which is it? Because those are mutually exclusive.

I've seen diversity incompetence many times in my life. The last one, was the most egregious.

We had a black guy, who got hired on as a manager, and he was the absolute most incompetent person I have ever seen in management.

First, he was arrogant. So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off. Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much.

What did he do that was so terrible? Everything. He was a disaster

One day he walked in, and proclaimed that there will no longer be any chairs in the warehouse. Problem is we had some women who did inventory work on computers. They removed their chairs. We had women, on their knees.... on the floor... at their desks.... to do their job.

We had a lady come in that had applied to rent an apartment, and the land lord wanted proof she had a job. The lady gave the land lord the managers Email address to ask for evidence she was employed there. All the manager had to do, was hit reply, and say "Yes she works here".

He refused to do it. She couldn't rent the apartment. She had to contact the HR department at the Company HQ, and they contacted the manager, and he refused to do it for them either. Finally the HR Department contacted the land lord and said she had a job. 2 weeks to get a "Yes she has a job" sent to the land lord for an apartment rental.

And the guy was a prolific liar. He lied about absolutely everything.

We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".

She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment. She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat. She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

This is a tiny tiny fraction of what all this guy did. This black man was a holy terror, and the least competent manager I have ever dealt with in my life, and I can't even begin to list everything he did while he was there.

So why was he able to keep his job for at least 4 years, while being a problem for the HR department the entire time, and having dozens of people quit the job, leaving notes all saying this one guy was the specific reason they quit?

He as black. Diversity is important. That's why.

White privileged? I don't buy it. Even if.... and that is a massive huge *IF*.... Even if there is such a thing as white privilege... diversity is not a solution. Diversity is only an excuse to hire and pay for absolutely incompetent people.

Now I'm agreeing with you. Far too many women are getting jobs that should be going to better qualified men.

Let's see if MizMolly agrees now that it's women we are talking about not blacks.

All the processes and laws and pushes for "Diversity" that apply to women, also apply to blacks.

Why do white males not get any concern for "Fairness" from you?

AND again, don't pretend it is all VP jobs. Plenty of working class white guys, lose jobs like that, that really fuck them.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.
How do you know why whites are getting jobs? And I am getting it. I answered the question that was posed.

Listen lady, you women benefitted the most from affirmative action. How did we know back then why white women weren’t ever getting the jobs?

Did bias play a part? Of course. To this day men are afraid to hire a women because they worry shes going to have a baby and either quit or not devote as much attention to the job as a man would as soon as she pops the kid out
You know exactly why women back then didn’t get the jobs. It was because of ignorant, male chauvinists who decided they had to be in charge. Contrary to what you may believe, women are smart and can be more capable and worthy of their careers than some men.
Wow! Look at how quickly your attitude changed when we stopped talking about blacks and brought up women.

Suddenly you’re getting it? This is the problem with conservatives. No empathy unless it’s happening to them.

So for the record I agree with you about women but for some reason you don’t agree when it comes to blacks. Could it be because you lack empathy for them?

You seem to have no empathy for whites, especially white males, who are getting the short end of the "push for diversity".
And he imagines things, like saying I don’t agree when it comes to blacks. He didn’t elaborate, but I don’t know where that came from.

So I flipped it and instead of blacks I made it about women. Suddenly you became a defender of Affirmative Action.

I've heard a lot of libs make that claim. Sounds like bullshit. Blacks get the big benefits. Massive sat bonus in college admissions,for one limited example.
That's because a lot of women go to college and they go to good public schools not inner city shit hole schools.

I've already told you about Maria. She replaced my brother. The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

AND, after a year she left the company because another company paid her double her salary. They too wanted a diversity candidate.

So wait wait wait...... Hold on. Do you not see that you contradicted yourself? Said this....

And now you said this:

The CEO insisted on a diversity candidate. They eventually went with Maria because my brother said he would train/teach her. There were a lot of white men who were more qualified.

You made the claim that incompetent whites were getting jobs because of white privileged, and then gave a personal testimonial of someone less competent getting a job specifically because of diversity.

I've seen diversity incompetence many times in my life. The last one, was the most egregious.

We had a black guy, who got hired on as a manager, and he was the absolute most incompetent person I have ever seen in management.

First, he was arrogant. So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off. Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much.

One day he walked in, and proclaimed that there will no longer be any chairs in the warehouse. Problem is we had some women who did inventory work on computers. They removed their chairs. We had women, on their knees.... on the floor... at their desks.... to do their job.

We had a lady come in that had applied to rent an apartment, and the land lord wanted proof she had a job. The lady gave the land lord the managers Email address to ask for evidence she was employed there. All the manager had to do, was hit reply, and say "Yes she works here".

He refused to do it. She couldn't rent the apartment. She had to contact the HR department at the Company HQ, and they contacted the manager, and he refused to do it for them either. Finally the HR Department contacted the land lord and said she had a job. 2 weeks to get a "Yes she has a job" sent to the land lord for an apartment rental.

We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".

She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment. She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat. She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

This is a tiny tiny fraction of what all this guy did. This black man was a holy terror, and the least competent manager I have ever dealt with in my life, and I can't even begin to list everything he did while he was there.

So why was he able to keep his job for at least 4 years, while being a problem for the HR department the entire time, and having dozens of people quit the job, leaving notes all saying this one guy was the specific reason they quit?

White privileged? I don't buy it. Even if.... and that is a massive huge *IF*.... Even if there is such a thing as white privilege... diversity is not a solution. Diversity is only an excuse to hire and pay for absolutely incompetent people.

Now I'm agreeing with you. Far too many women are getting jobs that should be going to better qualified men.

Let's see if MizMolly agrees now that it's women we are talking about not blacks.
I did not agree with you. Where did I disagree with you on blacks?

Dumb question. That's like asking if I went to South Bronx, and started kicking black people out of their homes, they would fight me rather than leave.
How can a person up and move to somewhere else, when they don’t have any money, or when the job they have is in the city and they don’t have a reliable car ? or any car at all ?

Even if they did have the money white people put a block on it. White people are always telling black people that they're are no units available. And whites make sure black people are screwed as far as mortgages go by screwing over blk people have a good credit history

White ppl have never had to worry about how your race might work against you in the housing market or the way whites create these “Neighborhood Improvement Associations” which are basically ways to keep blacks out, or banks that redlined entire communities, thereby depriving them of capital investment, or the predatory lenders who set up shop in the hood, and charge black borrowers 10 or 20 times the interest that a normal bank would.
South Bronx might be one of the worst areas of NYC to live in
So what are you worried about then ? You wake up in your part of town (Probably Staten Island). You look one way ? What do you see ? White people !! You look another ? Yipee !!! More white people !
but that still doesn't change the fact the blacks in that area are not going to just up and leave without a fight.
I've never been to South Bronx but I don't think the Bronx is as scary and dangerous as the reputation it has.

But I know the Bronx is poor. Why ? Because white people make sure it's poor. The riots and protests across the country was not just about George Floyd.

Areas like the Bronx were created and maintained as holding pens for poor black people who were blocked from suburban housing and continue to face discrimination.

So the Bronx was a creation of white political and economic elites who sought to restrict black residential mobility, meanwhile whites were being subsidized to move to the suburbs.

The Bronx is not the product of the people who live there, but those who don’t

People from the Bronx are gonna have tough convincing white employers that they aren’t lazy, aren’t unreliable, aren’t criminals, and aren’t crackheads.

They're gonna have a tough time constantly having to try and convince social workers that they aren’t bad parents.

They're gonna have a tough time constantly having to try and convince police that they aren’t drug dealers.

That's comes with the system of racism - white supremacy
Further, there is clear evidence that those areas were not terrible until the blacks gained power. Zimbabwe is a perfect example.

In fact most countries that either declared, or were granted independence from the UK, ended up in economic decline.
If it was up to me. I would have killed every white supremacist in Zimbabwe. I would wiped them all out. That was an act of war.

If a man comes into your home and robs and rapes everyone in your home and uses what's in your home to build his empire and then says he's doing it because black people are superior to whites, that man can't complain at the tactics that you use to get your home.

Last edited:
Andylusion

You just hated the fact that black person had muscle. Now granted I'm pretty sure the owners were white. But it burned you to your core to see black person have power. That's when you REALLY see a white person's true colors come out.

White people LOVE it when black people are janitors and cleaners. They love it. In fact white people go out of their way to treat the black janitor nicely "Hey Leroy. See the knicks game last night ? Steph Curry. What a player"

White ppl are often super nice to black people when that black person is in inferior position

Andylusion
First, he was arrogant.

That simply means he was confident. When a black man is confident that means he was arrogant

Andylusion
So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off.

I bet lunch time was just one bigger n*gger fest. Right ? That fking n*gger. Fking n*gger.

"How did this n*gger get this job ?"

Andylusion
Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much

Wasn't you the one who said

you can't hurt us

Yet you have this one black guy, whose making you

giphy.gif

And then turning you and the rest of your white and non black buddies into

giphy.gif

Still think we can't hurt you ? All it took was you having a black boss for you to lose your mind and get so emotional.

Andylusion

He is not here to defend himself. He is not here to give his side of the story.

Andylusion

He is not here to defend himself. He is not here to give his side of the story

Andylusion
And the guy was a prolific liar. He lied about absolutely everything. We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".

Well that's what she told you. How do you know she had the flu ? How sick was she really ? The flu does not make you incoherent. I've had the flu. It doesn't make you incoherent.

Having a stroke makes you incoherent. The flu doesn't. But she was probably a white women and you swallowed her bullsh*t story.

Let tell you something. Black people are tough. We work through flu. We work through cold and other allergies. We don't fall apart at the slightest sickness.

And then you had the nerve to ask your black boss "Why are you here ?"

The fact that you can say something as diss-respectful as that and not be punished is beyond belief.

Well actually not really. We do live in a system of racism - white supremacy.

Andylusion
She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment.

Well the black manager is right !! She can't use sick days for the 1st 90 days of employment.

Andylusion
She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat.

No. The so called sick women was challenging his authority. Something she would not have done had the manager been white.

Andylusion
She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

And he was fking right to chew that women out. How dare she try to go over his head ? Are you fking serious ? So this women who was incoherent right ? But she still had the energy to contact HR, state her case, go back and forth with them, but this is a woman that's incoherent. Right ?

Fk out my face

Andylusion

Meanwhile you were all plotting against him, blanking him when you walked past him, talking shit about him in the lunch break, trying to sabotage his work, make him look bad. Fk out my face.

You just didn't like the fact that a confident masculine black man had a little bit of authority.

Last edited:
Dumb question. That's like asking if I went to South Bronx, and started kicking black people out of their homes, they would fight me rather than leave.
How can a person just up and move to somewhere else, when they don’t have any money, or when the job they have is in the city and they don’t have a reliable car ? or any car at al ?

Even if they did have the money white people put a block on it. White people are always telling black people that they're always no units available. And whites make sure mortgage ain't given to black people even the black person has a good credit history

White ppl have never had to worry about how your race might work against u in the housing market or the way whites create these “Neighborhood Improvement Associations” which are basically ways to keep blacks out, or the banks that redlined entire communities, thereby depriving them of capital investment, or the predatory lenders who set up shop in the hood, and charge black borrowers 10 or 20 times the interest that a normal bank would.

So what are you worried about then ? You wake up in your part of town (Probably Staten Island). You look one way ? What do you see ? White people !! You look another ? Yipee !!! More white people !

but that still doesn't change the fact the blacks in that area are not going to just up and leave without a fight.
I've never been to South Bronx but I don't think the Bronx is as scary and dangerous as the reputation it has.

But I know the Bronx is poor. Why ? Because white people make sure it's poor. The riots and protests across the country was not just about George Floyd.

Areas like the Bronx were created and maintained as holding pens for poor black people who were blocked from suburban housing and continue to face discrimination.

So the Bronx was a creation of white political and economic elites who sought to restrict black residential mobility, meanwhile whites were being subsidized to move to the suburbs.

People from the Bronx are gonna have tough convincing white employers that they aren’t lazy, aren’t unreliable, aren’t criminals, and aren’t crackheads.

They're gonna have a tough time constantly having to try and convince social workers that they aren’t bad parents.

They're gonna have a tough time constantly having to try and convince police that they aren’t drug dealers.

Further, there is clear evidence that those areas were not terrible until the blacks gained power. Zimbabwe is a perfect example.

In fact most countries that either declared, or were granted independence from the UK, ended up in economic decline.
If it was up to me. I would have killed every white person in Zimbabwe. I would wiped them all out. That was an act of war.

If a man comes into your home and robs and rapes everyone in your home and uses what's in your home to build his empire and then says he's doing it because black people are superior to whites, that man can't complain at the tactics that you use to get your home.

No white man is African

How can a person just up and move to somewhere else, when they don’t have any money, or when the job they have is in the city and they don’t have a reliable car ? or any car at al ?

Oh for heaven sakes. You people are endless excuses, aren't you?

When I was in college, I went to class from 8 AM until 11:30. Then I worked in the food court from Noon until 8 PM. Then I went to the grocery store at 9 PM and worked until mid-night.

Went home, slept until 7 AM, showered and went to school. Then on the weekends, I had a weekend job at a different company.

Went to college and worked three jobs.

Why? Because I had bills, and I needed to pay them.

That 'white privilege' really paid off. (sarcasm)

I knew a guy that worked two full time jobs. 8 hours one place, and 8 hours at another place, every single week, in order to get money to pay for a house, for his family.

There are people who come here from other countries, that literally show up with nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Had a couple from Laos. Showed up here, didn't even know English. Got tired of the Communist Utopia in the workers paradise of Laos, and wanted to be oppressed under evil white racist capitalism.

Didn't even know English. Learned English here, while working crap jobs. Learned English, then got training in CNC machining, and then got $52,000 jobs doing CNC work. Between the two of them, a six-figure income.

I knew a guys wife, who told me how her husband came here from Somalia. He showed up with nothing. He had enough money for a plane ticket to a friend in Arizona, who put him up for a month. He worked fast-food, earned a few hundred dollars, and then signed up for truck driver training. Company paid for training. Anyone can do that.

Worked for a company driving truck. Earned money from that, until he could buy his own truck. Worked for himself until he would afford another truck, and hired someone to drive that truck. Now he's got a small fleet of trucks on the road.

Funny how the evil white racists didn't stop him from becoming a millionaire, even though he was a black man from Somalia.

But an American black man, that knows English, and gets a free education... you can't even get a job, and buy a car? Really? My last car was $3,000. 2003 Grand Marquis, bought it 5 years ago. You can't work a job, and save up $3,000? Where is your money going?

Most of the people in this world, live on less money, with a lower standard of living, than the working poor of the United States. You go to Mexico, and the middle class.. THE MIDDLE CLASS of Mexico, can only dream of the life-style the people in the Bronx have.

Stop making excuses. People that started off with far less, less education, less wealth, and less opportunities, can end up super wealthy in this country.

My co-worker from Ghana just landed a job that doubled her salary, and her husband makes good money too. My other co-worker from Kenya, got his certification for computer support, and landed a job at a major hospital, which increased his wage 50%. Almost $50,000 a year, which way more than I'll make.

Why are all these horribly oppressed black people able to make it, when born Americans can't?

Because they did not grow up make excuses.

I still remember Denzel Washington during an interview, was asked if there was racism. He said sure there is. Well then how were you successful, what did you do about it? His response was the best ever, and exactly why he's successful and wealthy.

He said he didn't do anything about it, he just got back to work.

If Denzel Washington had been sitting around screaming about racism non-stop, he'd be a poor black person in the ghetto, instead of a wealthy successful actor.

That's why immigrants that didn't grow up in the "you can't do anything because mean ol white people will keep you poor" are able to come here and end up multi-millionaires.

Your people are poor, because you make yourselves poor, with your non-stop excuses. The only person standing in your way, is yourself. No white person is holding you down. You are holding you down.

Go read about Larry Elder's father, who was kicked out of the house by his own mother, before he was a teenager. His father ended up successful, because he worked his butt off. He didn't sit around making excuses.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
LOW IQ ALERT . Don’t feed facts will reject no matter how hungry
Yes, you do have a low IQ.

You are so judgmental and stereotype whites. What a hypocrite.
White ppl are the most judgemental race on the planet.
Yep. Calling an entire race judgemental as if it is somehow bred into the gene code of Homo Sapiens born north of the equator sure doesn't make you sound judgemental or racist yourself, Paul.
There is 400 years worth of evidence supporting him. All you have is butthurt because you can't face it.

You just hated the fact that black person had muscle. Now granted I'm pretty sure the owners were white. But it burned you to your core to see black person have power. That's when you REALLY see a white person's true colors come out.

White people LOVE it when black people are janitors and cleaners. They love it. In fact white people go out of their way to treat the black janitor nicely "Hey Leroy. See the knicks game last night ? Steph Curry. What a player"

White ppl are often super nice to black people when that black person is in inferior position
First, he was arrogant.
That simply means he was confident. When a black man is confident that means he was arrogant
So arrogant that he made everyone absolutely hate him, which caused them to do things to intentionally piss him off.
I bet lunch time was just one bigger n*gger fest. Right ? That fking n*gger. Fking n*gger.

Employees hated him so much, that if they saw a mistake, they would intentionally not correct it, just to see him flip out. Packages with the wrong production, or going to the wrong address, all would slide by simply because the employees hated him so much

you can't hurt us

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Still think we can't hurt you ? All it took was you having a black boss for you to lose your mind and get so emotional.

And the guy was a prolific liar. He lied about absolutely everything. We had a lady that was sick with the flu (this was 2 years ago). She was absolutely incoherent. Couldn't work. Snot rolling down her nose. Tears from her red eyes. She did absolutely nothing all day. I asked in bewilderment "Why are you here?!?".
Meanwhile you were all plotting against him, blanking him when you walked past him, talking shit about him in the lunch break, trying to sabotage his work, make him look bad. Fk out my face.

You just didn't like the fact that a confident masculine black man had a little bit of authority.

Funny given, we did in fact get him fired. Of course we plotted against him. He was terrible manager. If you abuse your employees, they will work to get you fired. Shocking.

And by the way, most of the people who actively worked to get him fired..... were black people.

I specifically didn't tell you the race of the employees he abused.... because I knew you would say everything you just did. :) I purposefully set you up, and you walked right into it :D

I know your type perfectly. I can predict half the posts you make. I even knew you were going to give those endless excuses in that other post you made. You are literally a meme.

I bet I could guess how you'll respond to this post, if I had not said this right here.

I have to admit, I had great joy in seeing your freak out about my post. This was very enjoyable for me.

Even if they did have the money white people put a block on it. White people are always telling black people that they're always no units available. And whites make sure mortgage ain't given to black people even the black person has a good credit history

White ppl have never had to worry about how your race might work against u in the housing market or the way whites create these “Neighborhood Improvement Associations” which are basically ways to keep blacks out, or the banks that redlined entire communities, thereby depriving them of capital investment, or the predatory lenders who set up shop in the hood, and charge black borrowers 10 or 20 times the interest that a normal bank would.

If it was up to me. I would have killed every white person in Zimbabwe. I would wiped them all out. That was an act of war.

No white man is African

Oh for heaven sakes. You people are endless excuses, aren't you?

When I was in college, I went to class from 8 AM until 11:30. Then I worked in the food court from Noon until 8 PM. Then I went to the grocery store at 9 PM and worked until mid-night.

Went home, slept until 7 AM, showered and went to school. Then on the weekends, I had a weekend job at a different company.

Went to college and worked three jobs.

Why? Because I had bills, and I needed to pay them.

That 'white privilege' really paid off. (sarcasm)

I knew a guy that worked two full time jobs. 8 hours one place, and 8 hours at another place, every single week, in order to get money to pay for a house, for his family.

There are people who come here from other countries, that literally show up with nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Had a couple from Laos. Showed up here, didn't even know English. Got tired of the Communist Utopia in the workers paradise of Laos, and wanted to be oppressed under evil white racist capitalism.

Didn't even know English. Learned English here, while working crap jobs. Learned English, then got training in CNC machining, and then got $52,000 jobs doing CNC work. Between the two of them, a six-figure income.

I knew a guys wife, who told me how her husband came here from Somalia. He showed up with nothing. He had enough money for a plane ticket to a friend in Arizona, who put him up for a month. He worked fast-food, earned a few hundred dollars, and then signed up for truck driver training. Company paid for training. Anyone can do that.

Worked for a company driving truck. Earned money from that, until he could buy his own truck. Worked for himself until he would afford another truck, and hired someone to drive that truck. Now he's got a small fleet of trucks on the road.

Funny how the evil white racists didn't stop him from becoming a millionaire, even though he was a black man from Somalia.

But an American black man, that knows English, and gets a free education... you can't even get a job, and buy a car? Really? My last car was $3,000. 2003 Grand Marquis, bought it 5 years ago. You can't work a job, and save up $3,000? Where is your money going?

Most of the people in this world, live on less money, with a lower standard of living, than the working poor of the United States. You go to Mexico, and the middle class.. THE MIDDLE CLASS of Mexico, can only dream of the life-style the people in the Bronx have.

Stop making excuses. People that started off with far less, less education, less wealth, and less opportunities, can end up super wealthy in this country.

My co-worker from Ghana just landed a job that doubled her salary, and her husband makes good money too. My other co-worker from Kenya, got his certification for computer support, and landed a job at a major hospital, which increased his wage 50%. Almost $50,000 a year, which way more than I'll make.

Why are all these horribly oppressed black people able to make it, when born Americans can't?

Because they did not grow up make excuses.

I still remember Denzel Washington during an interview, was asked if there was racism. He said sure there is. Well then how were you successful, what did you do about it? His response was the best ever, and exactly why he's successful and wealthy.

He said he didn't do anything about it, he just got back to work.

If Denzel Washington had been sitting around screaming about racism non-stop, he'd be a poor black person in the ghetto, instead of a wealthy successful actor.

That's why immigrants that didn't grow up in the "you can't do anything because mean ol white people will keep you poor" are able to come here and end up multi-millionaires.

Your people are poor, because you make yourselves poor, with your non-stop excuses. The only person standing in your way, is yourself. No white person is holding you down. You are holding you down.

Go read about Larry Elder's father, who was kicked out of the house by his own mother, before he was a teenager. His father ended up successful, because he worked his butt off. He didn't sit around making excuses.
The only person making excuses is you.

Fuck Larry Elder and every anecdote you use for an excuse. These are the facts:

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

“Eliminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. While 73 percent of white households owned their own homes in 2011, only 47 percent of Latinos and 45 percent of Blacks were homeowners. In addition, Black and Latino homeowners saw less return in wealth on their investment in homeownership: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.34; meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.54.”

“If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in homeownership rates, so that Blacks and Latinos were as likely as white households to own their homes, median Black wealth would grow $32,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 31 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $29,213 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 28 percent.”

“If public policy successfully equalized the return on homeownership, so that Blacks and Latinos saw the same financial gains as whites as a result of being homeowners, median Black wealth would grow $17,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 16 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $41,652 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 41 percent.”

“Eliminating disparities in college graduation and the return on a college degree would have a modest direct impact on the racial wealth gap. In 2011, 34 percent of whites had completed four-year college degrees compared to just 20 percent of Blacks and 13 percent of Latinos. In addition, Black and Latino college graduates saw a lower return on their degrees than white graduates: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $11.49. Meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $13.33.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in college graduation rates, median Black wealth would grow $1,313 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 1 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $3,528 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 3 percent. “

If public policy successfully equalized the return to college graduation, median Black wealth would grow $10,786 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 10 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $5,878 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 6 percent.”

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.”

If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.”

First, he was arrogant.

you can't hurt us

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Funny given, we did in fact get him fired. Of course we plotted against him. He was terrible manager. If you abuse your employees, they will work to get you fired. Shocking.

And by the way, most of the people who actively worked to get him fired..... were black people.

I specifically didn't tell you the race of the employees he abused.... because I knew you would say everything you just did. :) I purposefully set you up, and you walked right into it :D

I know your type perfectly. I can predict half the posts you make. I even knew you were going to give those endless excuses in that other post you made. You are literally a meme.

I bet I could guess how you'll respond to this post, if I had not said this right here.

I have to admit, I had great joy in seeing your freak out about my post. This was very enjoyable for me.
And once again we get the standard white racist story. "We hired a black one time and he/she couldn't do the job so my racist opinion about blacks has to be true."

Paul is not making excuses. Turn black, change your name to sound black, give up everything your whiteness has given you financially and see if you end up like Larry Elder.

First, he was arrogant.

you can't hurt us

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

There were a couple of incompetent white senior executives that I reported to not many years ago before retiring, who were not only incompetent,
but were flat out under qualified based on today's standards.

Because they had been in their positions so long, their brains were fossilized, and they did not evolve with the cmpany, yet they were allowed to stay in position by the board of directors based on seniority, and in some cases having a family member or a friend who sat on the board.

And on that board there was not a single non white face. And to this day that has not changed.

They were clearly the beneficiaries of a time when non whites were forced into the menial jobs, or not hired at all.

This type of preferential culture/system was in effect at every job level throughout that company.

Being that type of generational beneficiary, created generational poverty for non whites on a mass scale that predates any corrective legislation back to a time, not long ago when non whites and women were not even ALLOWED to apply for certain positions, and still has not been erased by the legislation that was passed.

That scenario plays out all over corporate America everyday of the week, and is in no danger of changing anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
Just a few things that I need to point out

Andylusion

Well that's what she told you. How do you know she had the flu ? How sick was she really ? I've had the flu. It doesn't make you incoh erent.

Having a stroke makes you incoherent. But she was probably a white women and you swallowed her bullsh*t story.

Let tell you something. Black people are tough. We work through flu. We work through cold and other allergies. We don't fall apart at the slightest sickness. That's why this boss didn't fall for her weak ass story.

The fact that you can say something as diss-respectful as that and not be punished is beyond belief.

Andylusion
She said this manager told her you can't use sick days for the first 90 days of employment.

Well the black manager is right. She can't use sick days for the 1st 90 days of employment.

Andylusion
She said she was going to contact the HR Department. The manager said, 'you can do that, but I'm in charge, and it will just come back to me, and I'll know what you have said'. Clearly a threat.

No. The so called sick women was challenging his authority. Something she would not have done had the manager been white.

Andylusion
She contacted HR anyway, sure enough he came got her, and started chewing her out, for wanting to use a sick day when she was clearly sick and the employee handbook itself says you can use sick time from the start of employment.

And he was fking right to chew that women out. How dare she try to go over his head ? Are you serious ? By the way, this is the women was supposedly incoherent right ? But she still had the energy to contact HR, state her case, go back and forth with them, but this is a woman that's incoherent. Right ?

Fk out my face

Andylusion

Last edited:
Andylusion

The complaint of incompetent people getting hired for "diversity" is a valid one.

Your pretense otherwise, is just you being dishonest about it.

That you smear him as the bad guy, for making a valid point, is you being a race baiting asshole.

Andylusion
Funny given, we did in fact get him fired.

Of course. I've seen it millions of times. White racists (And non blacks racist) are always trying to get blacks fired. They usually do this by trying piss you off and get you angry and if you get angry they go into victim mode.

Andylusion
Of course we plotted against him. He was terrible manager.

He's not here to defend himself and I'm getting the opinion of a white supremacist about the black man. So that makes me skeptical out the gate. One person's terrible manager is another persons great manager and tell me how can he manage a group of people who were plotting against him ?.

So he came him everyday and had to battle his staff ? Had to battle the people above him who were probably giving him sh*t about the sh*t that you were probably bitching and whining about him to his bosses ?

Andylusion
If you abuse your employees, they will work to get you fired. Shocking.

A boss is not your friend. He's not there to molly coddle you and put an arm round your shoulder. He's there to get the job done that means he's gonna upset a few people, hurt some egos, say and do things that you don't like. I can't think of one boss who doesn't do this

If you think not allowing a woman a sick day because she said she had flu is abuse then you need to man the fk up because you must have led an extremely sheltered life

Andylusion

That doesn't mean anything. Black people can be just as white supremacist as whites. Ask your friend Larry Elder. Also black people did not get him fired. Black people don't have that kind of muscle. The people who got him fired. As in the people who said to him "Don't bother coming into work on Monday" were white. Let's stop playing games

Andylusion
I have to admit, I had great joy in seeing your freak out about my post.

Well that's just you projecting your racism on to me. White supremacists always like to try to take center ground (Rational) vs black person (Irrational). Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

Last edited:
Just a few things that I need to point out

Andylusion

Well that's what she told you. How do you know she had the flu ? How sick was she really ? I've had the flu. It doesn't make you incoh erent.

Having a stroke makes you incoherent. But she was probably a white women and you swallowed her bullsh*t story.

Let tell you something. Black people are tough. We work through flu. We work through cold and other allergies. We don't fall apart at the slightest sickness. That's why this boss didn't fall for her weak ass story.

Andylusion

Well the black manager is right. She can't use sick days for the 1st 90 days of employment.

Andylusion

Andylusion

And he was fking right to chew that women out. How dare she try to go over his head ? Are you serious ? By the way, this is the women was supposedly incoherent right ? But she still had the energy to contact HR, state her case, go back and forth with them, but this is a woman that's incoherent. Right ?

Fk out my face

Andylusion

You only have his word about his personal experiences.

You can choose to believe him or not.

But the issues he raises are real. You can pretend they are not.

BUt that is you being dishonest.

AND, everyone knows it.

INcluding you. We know that you know what you are saying is not true.

And now you said this:

All the processes and laws and pushes for "Diversity" that apply to women, also apply to blacks.

AND again, don't pretend it is all VP jobs. Plenty of working class white guys, lose jobs like that, that really fuck them.
I don't feel sorry for white men because we are the most privileged. I've lost jobs and I just move on and find another one easily because I'm a white man.

And all these companies trying to be diverse are full of white men.

Things are unfair, in our favor.

And now you said this:

I don't feel sorry for white men because we are the most privileged. I've lost jobs and I just move on and find another one easily because I'm a white man.

Do you have evidence black men can’t get hired? Or did you just lie to them?

And now you said this:

I did not agree with you. Where did I disagree with you on blacks?
You asked me why I assumed the black person didn't get the job because they were black. Sounded like you were arguing against me and I'm for diversity programs.

You said "How do you know why whites are getting jobs?"

What were you getting at when you said this?

The answer is, in a country as diverse as ours, when we see 95% of the employees are white men, we know that bias is playing a part.

It's a fact that when you sit across from a black man, white man and woman, you have bias even if you don't realize it. And on top of that, people hire people who they can see themselves working with 5 days a week 9 hours a day. So you women have it better than blacks. Men would like to have more women in the office especially pretty ones. Which is why women have benefitted more from AA than blacks have.

And now you said this:

It is not "privilege" to lose out on a job because of your skin color.

That some company might be "Full of white men" does not change the fact that the individual white guy that got fucked over so some diversity hire could have that job, is not still fucked over.

YOur assumption that a "White guy" can easily go find another job, is very much not true.

You do not identify as "White". You feel no connection with these people as a group. You do care about being a good liberal.

That is blinding you to the unfairness of the policies you are supporting. REal men, generally with real families, experience real pain, based on the color of their skin.

Your peer group might be such that you don't know any examples.

I do.

People are really hurting because of shit like this. Ruined lives. Deep abiding pain. LIfe long loss. YOur lack of concern, is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back