More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly, you and jitss just need to shut up until you live black and constantly be disrespected every day of your life.

Molly, you and jitss just need to shut up until you live black and constantly be disrespected every day of your life.

Depends on your character. So far I've seen little to earn respect. "white man bad" is hardly an edifying assumption on your part.

Greg

Depends on your character. So far I've seen little to earn respect. "white man bad" is hardly an edifying assumption on your part.

Greg

Well since your character shows that you are a racist, me caring about your respect doesn't exist. White man has a 243 year record of documented racist behavior is a fact, not an assumption. So just because you're white and don't like hearing it is hardly an edifying attitude on your part.

Greg

Well since your character shows that you are a racist, me caring about your respect doesn't exist. White man has a 243 year record of documented racist behavior is a fact, not an assumption. So just because you're white and don't like hearing it is hardly an edifying attitude on your part.
WRONG. You're a liar. Just because you're assumption is that all white men consider you inferior has ZERO to do with your colour. Your character is frankly sadly wanting if you assume such as you do. You are also very predictable. Now go vote for an old white man in November. We know which one that will be.

Greg

You need to quit telling white people to shut up just because you don’t have an intelligent response when shown that you play the race card for everything negative that happens to blacks. If you are disrespected, apparently you deserve it for being an angry, bitter asshole. Being disrespected is no excuse to murder, I don’t give a shit was race you are.

Coronavirus is not made made. So I'm not looking at the white supremacist or conspiracy theories. It's name (COVID-19) is a type of Cornavirus.

It's basically a virus that jump species. It originally affects animals but it mutated to affect human beings, and it's the mutation part that the really killer, because most animal cells and human cells are different. The cold is a coronavirus. Sars is a coronavirus that made the leap from felines to humans. COVID-19 made the leap from Bats to humans.

It originated in Wuhan China where they eat that stuff and have bad hygiene practices.

90356437_216806699674664_8637885930469851136_n.jpg

The Chinese government didn't listen to the physician when they found a new type of strain of Coronavirus that meant that Covid-19 had a running start and hence why it's running wild.

And another thing because Asian business are suffering.

O god dam...the money flows when Asians are in trouble. No talk about forgiveness. Not talk about being reverse racists. None of that. Asians have an anti black business mindset since they got of the boat.

B4 the virus...never forget

90369810_216802523008415_4134930045682581504_n.jpg

But black business are targeted all the time

Everybody is on the same page.

You gotta get black folk !!

giphy.gif

You gotta do em in !!

giphy.gif

Everybody talking about breaking up large group of folks........except in prisons and we all know who disproportionately get's sent to Shawshank....black folk. These county jails are CASH COWS. They get paid to lock us up by LAPD. Then the county gets paid to transport blk ppl. Not to mention the third party cost of collect phone calls and the over priced store

Black ppl are not really getting this (COVID-19). Now we're not immune to it. But were not getting it in large numbers because they love to put a black face on any type of disease

Greg

WRONG. You're a liar. Just because you're assumption is that all white men consider you inferior has ZERO to do with your colour. Your character is frankly sadly wanting if you assume such as you do. You are also very predictable. Now go vote for an old white man in November. We know which one that will be.

Greg

I don't think all white men consider me inferior fool. I don't believe all whites are racists either dumb fuck. But you are.

What needs to happen ?

1) There needs to be legislation that will penalise white people for calling the police on black people for B.S on a state and federal level.

2) Every state need to be a hate crime law.

3) There needs to be a constitutional convention, that is the 13th amendment need to be ratified because that leads to the mass incarceration of black people.

4) Anyone looking to serve as an officer in a blk community should submit to a probationary period of four months. During that time, they would be on the payroll, but they would not have powers of arrest. They would have no gun. Their job would be to get to know the communities and neighborhoods where they seek to serve. Finding out what they want and need from law enforcement.

And after that the community would get to vote if they get the job.

Black ppl have inter-grated into a burning building and figuring out how to get comfortable. America was built on a cracked foundation and you can't build on a cracked foundation

But now the media is trying soften the police's image "O the police are just as disgusted at this at blacks are"

The enforcement arm of white supremacy is under great stress and they are trying to get blk ppl to settle. "Hey cmon, we'll put a few negroes in this or that spot and that'll calm you negroes down. I mean you negroes like to live vicariously don't you ?"

This is marathon. Not a sprint. What are these white people gonna be like in two months time ? When it's died down ?

And to these people in Saddo who are complaining at the riots

Well the last time blk ppl complained at police brutality. We took a knee.

What could possibly have been more politically correct, more friendly to white ppls tender sensitivities than taken a knee ? There we no riots. No uprisings.

But did you see anyone say "O since you negroes asked so politely. We're gonna have legislation. Yes !! Legislation today !! We are going to have the FBI set up a taskforce to round up all the racists who kill blk ppl. Were gonna have laws to put ppl who call the police on blk ppl just 4 being blk in jail"

Did they do that ? Happen. Not. Gonna.

Power isn't given. It's taken. Power isn't taken politely. I'm happy that black ppl are bullying white supremacy. I'm happy that blk ppl are happy with sharp elbows.

And as the world has seen. You push and they bk down. They get the message.

No unarmed blk people in Minneapolis have been killed by the Police in the week .

Gee. I wonder why ?

What needs to happen ?

1) There needs to be legislation that will penalise white people for calling the police on black people for B.S on a state and federal level.

3) There needs to be a constitutional convention, that is the 13th amendment need to be ratified because that leads to the mass incarceration of black people.

4) Anyone looking to serve as an officer in a blk community should submit to a probationary period of four months. During that time, they would be on the payroll, but they would not have powers of arrest. They would have no gun. Their job would be to get to know the communities and neighborhoods where they seek to serve. Finding out what they want and need from law enforcement.

Black ppl have inter-grated into a burning building and figuring out how to get comfortable. America was built on a cracked foundation and you can't build on a cracked foundation

But now the media is trying soften the police's image "O the police are just as disgusted at this at blacks are"

The enforcement arm of white supremacy is under great stress and they are trying to get blk ppl to settle. "Hey cmon, we'll put a few negroes in this or that spot and that'll calm you negroes down. I mean you negroes like to live vicariously don't you ?"

This is marathon. Not a sprint. What are these white people gonna be like in two months time ? When it's died down ?

What could possibly have been more politically correct, more friendly to white ppls tender sensitivities than taken a knee ? There we no riots. No uprisings.

But did you see anyone say "O since you negroes asked so politely. We're gonna have legislation. Yes !! Legislation today !! We are going to have the FBI set up a taskforce to round up all the racists who kill blk ppl. Were gonna have laws to put ppl who call the police on blk ppl just 4 being blk in jail"

Power isn't given. It's taken. Power isn't taken politely. I'm happy that black ppl are bullying white supremacy. I'm happy that blk ppl are happy with sharp elbows.

No unarmed blk people in Minneapolis have been killed by the Police in the week .

Gee. I wonder why ?
So basically you don’t want blacks to be arrested,, and hate white ppl lol

What needs to happen ?

Gee. I wonder why ?
You need to learn to write in Englsih.

Gee, wonder why?

What needs to happen ?

Gee. I wonder why ?
So..you're discounting the guy that got killed by the police officer kneeling on his neck? I think that was very wrong and that cop should pay.

Marion Morrison
Nice try but no.
FAIL! The blacks are the rioters, go fuck yourself. Face reality now.

White YouTube star Jake Paul and his friends were caught “looting” and trashing property in a Scottsdale mall last night amid protests.

Last edited:
What needs to happen ?

Gee. I wonder why ?
So basically you don’t want blacks to be arrested,, and hate white ppl lol
And send cops unarmed into a neighborhood that may be dangerous.

Doesn’t surprise me you’re disrespected daily. Nothing to do with being black and lots to do with being an asshole.
You're a racist. I don't give a damn about what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back