More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Americans hold more than 90 percent of the country's wealth, according to a Demos analysis of Federal Reserve data.

88197015_200742847947716_6966186905410994176_n.jpg

Black students are more likely to attend poorly funded schools.

87863612_200742817947719_5807443383655858176_n.jpg

The racial wealth gap kept widening well after the Civil Rights era

87575494_200742814614386_6273263987412959232_n.jpg

The Great Recession didn't hit everyone equally.

87611255_200742801281054_7982521938834620416_n.jpg

White Americans use drugs more than black Americans, but black people are arrested for drug possession more often as whites.

87753438_200742767947724_2474710484658421760_n.jpg

Black men receive prison sentences longer than those of white men who committed similar crimes, a 2013 report by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found.

87555377_200742754614392_4073621560785633280_n.jpg

A clean record doesn't protect black men from discrimination when they're looking for work.

88076804_200742724614395_4721120333430521856_n.jpg

Black borrowers are still more likely to get turned down for mortgage loans than white people with similar credit scores

88197006_200742717947729_6380522386084593664_n.jpg

Black students are punished more frequently, and more harshly, for misbehaving than whites.

87827181_200742701281064_6234674926029111296_n.jpg

" Statistics Selective For Bias Bent On Fabrication "

* A Mockery Of Credibility *

The bluffing ton post is a terrorist facilitating organization on the take from the saudi slush fund to promote demographic infiltration of foreign countries and government for promotion of arab cultural hegemony that masquerades with a cloak of political correctness but actually represents the ahmadiyya branch of fictional ishmaelism promoting its pan-islamism analogue with a particular anti-racist racist agenda to undermine the autonomy and self determination of japhetic peoples .

Last edited:

Most cures for diseases and ailments have come out of Africa or Asia so this isn't surprising. Western medicine only seeks to capitalize off of suffering. This guys needs to be protected. The white supremacist will kill him.

He probably had a challenging childhood and seeing poverty all around. The racism he experienced caused him to have a mental breakdown. He should receive counseling not jail.

He probably had a challenging childhood and seeing poverty all around. The racism he experienced caused him to have a mental breakdown. He should receive counseling not jail.
He did kill people, so jail is where he needs to go. However, you bring up a valid point about the psychological harm racism does to those who face it. Some people will use racism as motivation to become president, others will use it to kill white people. Being subject to any type of abuse will create people who end up doing things that are not societally acceptable. So as long as there are whites sowing racism, which should be societally unacceptable, America will reap people who end up like this man. This is sad to see and yet as long as we have whites like we do here that exist, you're going to see examples like this from time to time.

Finally, you bring up a very solid point, there needs to be support groups and counselling for blacks in order to help us cope with racism. There are support groups for other victims of abuse, and racism is an abusive behavior.

A lot of people have horrible childhoods and have suffered in many ways, no excuse for murder.

He did kill people, so jail is where he needs to go. However, you bring up a valid point about the psychological harm racism does to those who face it. Some people will use racism as motivation to become president, others will use it to kill white people. Being subject to any type of abuse will create people who end up doing things that are not societally acceptable. So as long as there are whites sowing racism, which should be societally unacceptable, America will reap people who end up like this man. This is sad to see and yet as long as we have whites like we do here that exist, you're going to see examples like this from time to time.

Finally, you bring up a very solid point, there needs to be support groups and counselling for blacks in order to help us cope with racism. There are support groups for other victims of abuse, and racism is an abusive behavior.
I don't agree with what he did. But I understand it.

I've been in this man's shoes MANY times. There have been many times where I've been very close to killing a white person. They can push you to that extreme. They really can.

And I tell you something else I bet they didn't treat him to a burger and fries like they did Dylan Roof

But what he should have done was target white supremacists and not random white people. It would have been good if he would killed George Zimmerman (Killer Of Travyon), the Daniel Pantelo (Killer of Eric Garner).They just lucky a lot of us don’t snap like this

I've been in this man's shoes MANY times. There have been many times where I've been very close to killing a white person. They can push you to that extreme. They really can.

And I tell you something else I bet they didn't treat him to a burger and fries like they did Dylan Roof

But what he should have done was target white supremacists and not random white people. It would have been good if he would killed George Zimmerman (Killer Of Travyon), the Daniel Pantelo (Killer of Eric Garner).They just lucky a lot of us don’t snap like this

Same here and white people seem unable to understand this. But they can just hate us for things they make up, then talk about coming to arms because some blacks get violent because of it. So many whites live with psychosis and don't get help. Many of these guys are prime examples of severe psychosis.

Same here and white people seem unable to understand this. But they can just hate us for things they make up, then talk about coming to arms because some blacks get violent because of it. So many whites live with psychosis and don't get help. Many of these guys are prime examples of severe psychosis.
IM 2...like it or not, Trumps is the current President. Being stubborn and holding your breath like a baby with this virus going around can be fatal. If you care for other African Americans and know leadership of the same, then they need to be wary of this and try not to spread it in any areas they live in. There are diverse areas. But as you know there are areas that still have ethnic and cultural people of a high percentages of one background. Survival time. Live to argue later.

How many perps get treated to burgers and fries? Roof was ONE asshole, which was still wrong but not the norm. A lot of people are treated wrong, not just black people. Regardless of the reason, killing someone is wrong and NOT excusable.

S

Speaking of psychosis, YOU are the one constantly spewing hateful shit about whites. YES, there ARE white racists, but you act like it is prevalent in all whites, it is not. I am quite sure not all things you construe as mistreatment of blacks is not for race, but behavior. Take yourself, for example, your attitude would probably make most whites despise you.

Black people are blatantly beating the shit outta white women old white people white people by themselves, trying to implement Black supremacy.. On a large scale .. whites aren’t even fighting back and we called racist lol

How many perps get treated to burgers and fries?
Yeah it's always "one" isn't it ? But then there's another one and another one and another one and another one and guess ? I started this thread last year and it's nearly 200 pages deep. so that's a lot of "one's" I've been pointing out. and even you calling dyland an asshole is telling

Roof was ONE asshole

So Roof was an asshole ?

Really ? Let me explain what an asshole is

• Borrowing 100 bucks from someone and not paying them back. That's an asshole
  • Playing super loud music at 3am in quite area. That's an asshole.
But going into a black church full of unarmed elderly black people blasting and killing 10 of them.

That's not an asshole. That's a white supremacist terrorist.

And let's be clear. Dylan Roof really wanted YOUNG black men. The thugs as he would say.

But he didn't have the guts to go to the hood where blk dudes might be strapped and blast back.

He didn't want that kinda smoke.

But he worked out every painstaking detail, right down to the stock piling of ammunition and the use of multiple weapons just so he could ensure an uninterrupted hail of gunfire.

One gun runs out of ammo, switch to the next one. That's not an asshole. That’s architecture. That's engineering. His intent was to destroy as much as they possibly could in the shortest amount of time. He wanted to kill. He wanted to see people dead. That was his objective.
which was still wrong but not the norm.
White terrorism of black people has been the norm
A lot of people are treated wrong, not just black people.
And now you want to put the focus back on to white
Regardless of the reason, killing someone is wrong and NOT excusable.
Yeah it is in system of white supremacy. That's why when cops kill black people they walk free.

Oa
How many perps get treated to burgers and fries?
Yeah it's always "one" isn't it ? But then there's another one and another one and another one and another one and guess ? I started this thread last year and it's nearly 200 pages deep. so that's a lot of "one's" I've been pointing out. and even you calling dyland an asshole is telling

Roof was ONE asshole

So Roof was an asshole ?

Really ? Let me explain what an asshole is

• Borrowing 100 bucks from someone and not paying them back. That's an asshole
  • Playing super loud music at 3am in quite area. That's an asshole.

But going into a black church full of unarmed elderly black people blasting and killing 10 of them.

That's not an asshole. That's a white supremacist terrorist.

And let's be clear. Dylan Roof really wanted YOUNG black men. The thugs as he would say.

But he didn't have the guts to go to the hood where blk dudes might be strapped and blast back.

He didn't want that kinda smoke.

But he worked out every painstaking detail, right down to the stock piling of ammunition and the use of multiple weapons just so he could ensure an uninterrupted hail of gunfire.

One gun runs out of ammo, switch to the next one. That's not an asshole. That’s architecture. That's engineering. His intent was to destroy as much as they possibly could in the shortest amount of time. He wanted to kill. He wanted to see people dead. That was his objective.

which was still wrong but not the norm.
White terrorism of black people has been the norm

A lot of people are treated wrong, not just black people.
And now you want to put the focus back on to white

Regardless of the reason, killing someone is wrong and NOT excusable.
Yeah it is in system of white supremacy. That's why when cops kill black people they walk free.
Okay Mr PC, Roof is an absolute Animal! He deserves death.I have stated such on other threads about him. I am not focusing anything on WHITE, I stated the truth, which you seem to avoid, blacks are NOT the only people mistreated, yet my point is that NOBODY should get an excuse to murder. Black cops also kill black people, what is your excuse now? What percentage of white cops who kill ONLY black people walk free? And what about proof that it was not justified? Not all cops are good, there are bad cops, they should be held accountable. I am NOT making excuses for whites in any way, but you do your fair share of excusing blacks even when they are guilty. BTW, white terrorism of blacks is NOT the norm.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

The Congo; Rwanda...

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back