More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought deleting about 18 posts last night about the "state of protectionist's mind" and sending alert messages for EVERY post I removed would get the message thru.. That little personal confrontation ENDED last night... Those that DID NOT get the message are no longer in this thread...

Simple rules... EVERY post has to contain TOPICAL content related to the OP or the general direction of the topical conversation.. It's clearly spelled out in the Posting Guidelines.. Any post which is 100% PERSONAL or off topic is not legal.. We're a discussion board upstairs at USMB... If you want to personally flame and rumble, use the one-way kiddy slide to go downstairs to the Rubber Room, Flame Zone or Badlands...

We created those spaces to HAVE discussions about each other's issues.. Use them.

Last edited:
A whole community of white people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students. They claimed it's not about race, but they are concerned the HEIGHT of the Black kids might scare the white kids

Tall people are not the ones shooting up schools. It's THEIR children.

But I'm not surprised. Midwood, Kensington, Mapleton and Bensonhurst are huge tight knit jewish neighborhoods They got a lot of push in those neighborhoods with having there own businesses. They are very Codified

EKbZTLHUYAA5Io6.jpg

I want to say one final thing

White people are not scared of black people

That's just games they run on black ppl. They're trying to play to our ego when they say shit like that. It's lie

White people are not scared of black people

That's the go to excuse they use to kill us.

It's an ugly (and racist) dispute over real estate and community control... Could happen very easily in reverse if the Hebrew Day School had a charter opportunity in a Black community.. Too bad they didn't pay their bills when they had choices... And too bad they exposed the actual racism card...

If you want to delete posts, then start by deleting the racist bullshit from your white buddies who derail threads constantly. If I posted a 2,000 word post blaming blacks for all of our problems and denied the impact of white racism, the post would live at USMB until the end of days. There is no such thing as a racism card. It gets tiring read the bs from those like you who are white that think you can insult our intelligence daily posting pages of pure white racist trash, then talk about some racism card like racism doesn't exist.
What is this "pure white racist trash" that you talk about ? Can you cite a few examples ?
Look at your posts and you'll see it.

its impossible for a Latino or black man to be racist because they are in the minority, my friends, although according to polling black folks say that they themselves are more racist than whites!
No we don't. That Rasmussen poll asked maybe 50 black republicans that question and there are over 40 million blacks in this country.

Be careful. Florida Statute 825.102 (Abuse of elderly). 3rd degree Felony.
How in the hell is asking you if you have dementia abusing you? If you are, as you seem to be alleging then you probably shouldn't be carrying a weapon if you're not of sound mind.

Mental Health Reporting | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

He was certainly of sound enough mind when he was slinging shit here:
Quiz for Liberals - If You Dare (LOL)
Yes, I was of sound mind when I accurately described the clueless, open-admissions blacks who got into college because of their skin color, rather than academic accomplishment in high school, like everybody else had to do. And even with a ludicrous "open-book exam", they still said it was hard. Pheeeew! :rolleyes:

And speaking of exams, I notice you're not jumping at the chance to take the "Quiz for Liberals". You can't say you weren't aware of it. You posted a link to it.
Fuck your quiz. Your mind can't be all that sound if you can't mention how whites get in by legacy or the very large elephant of 188 years of whites being admitted into college because of their skin color, rather than academic accomplishment in high school. You're lying about that open book test. That's another white racist tale of woe.

its impossible for a Latino or black man to be racist because they are in the minority, my friends, although according to polling black folks say that they themselves are more racist than whites!
No we don't. That Rasmussen poll asked maybe 50 black republicans that question and there are over 40 million blacks in this country.

Need a link for that because Rasmussen knows how to take sample polls and would NEVER seek out "50 black republicans"... Show us the evidence for your assertion...

I gotta say this made me laugh

I'm like "God dam bro !!"

giphy.gif

If Roots got him this outraged imagine if he came on here on USMB. He gonna make them all pay !!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

giphy.gif

If Roots got him this outraged imagine if he came on here on USMB. He gonna make them all pay !!

giphy.gif
Yes kidnapping is awesome.
Just another black statistic. Well done guy!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't agree with what the guy did, but after having read the shit posted here by some of these racists...

LOL!

Looking through some of the pages in this thread... it doesn't belong upstairs.
At one point - sure.
But for the past number of pages, all it is is copy n paste propaganda to entice other people... in other words...troll.
A good example is Post# 1788
It has no topical affiliation of white racism against blacks. Just a celebratory laugh in at some guy kidnapping someone and forcing them to watch a show.
And then laughing about it.
That is trolling by definition.

I thought deleting about 18 posts last night about the "state of protectionist's mind" and sending alert messages for EVERY post I removed would get the message thru.. That little personal confrontation ENDED last night... Those that DID NOT get the message are no longer in this thread...

Simple rules... EVERY post has to contain TOPICAL content related to the OP or the general direction of the topical conversation.. It's clearly spelled out in the Posting Guidelines.. Any post which is 100% PERSONAL or off topic is not legal.. We're a discussion board upstairs at USMB... If you want to personally flame and rumble, use the one-way kiddy slide to go downstairs to the Rubber Room, Flame Zone or Badlands...

We created those spaces to HAVE discussions about each other's issues.. Use them.

Just because you agree with protectionist about AA doesn't mean you should protect him while everybody else can get attacked and told the same things if they don't agree with the clique of racists around here who bitch about anything while blaming blacks for it. Protectionist was asked to produce evidence supporting his opposition to AA and has yet to do so. None of his content pertaining to that issue contains no topical content. So when does that stop?

Looking through some of the pages in this thread... it doesn't belong upstairs.
At one point - sure.
But for the past number of pages, all it is is copy n paste propaganda to entice other people... in other words...troll.
A good example is Post# 1788
It has no topical affiliation of white racism against blacks. Just a celebratory laugh in at some guy kidnapping someone and forcing them to watch a show.
And then laughing about it.
That is trolling by definition.

You have skipped over one hundred of pages of whites posting bullshit to cite post 1788.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't agree with what the guy did, but after having read the shit posted here by some of these racists...

LOL!
Reading shit posted by racists.. Like Paul? Enjoying a kidnapping solely for the color of her skin?
You fake fuck. Racism means nothing to you. Only white skin does.

Just because you agree with protectionist about AA doesn't mean you should protect him while everybody else can get attacked and told the same things if they don't agree with the clique of racists around here who bitch about anything while blaming blacks for it. Protectionist was asked to produce evidence supporting his opposition to AA and has yet to do so. None of his content pertaining to that issue contains no topical content. So when does that stop?
FALSE! I produced the best evidence there is of Affirmative Action and the Black Privilege that it creates and maintains. Which stands right in front of you, and is crystal clear to your eyes. I produced your "proof", in something far better than the bullshit reports your lying, leftist rags spout out, masquerading as what you laughably call "facts".

I gave you proof in thousands of living bodies in places where AA is at work, racistly hiring minorities and women, at the exclusion of white males - which of course, harms white females along with them (family members). I was even specific. I mentioned James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, FL, and Bay Pines Hospital in St Petersburg, FL, + the Tampa Bay Workforce Alliance Center in Tampa. Would you like their addresses, so you can GO THERE and SEE with your own eyes, what AA is doing. Wanna walk in ?...and see how long you can go walking the miles of hallways, looking into clinics and offices, and seeing nothing but blacks, Hispanics, Indians (from India), a FEW white females, and no white males whatsoever.

THERE's your REAL PROOF, dumbass. I've already told all this to you before, but you're either to shallowheaded to remember, or you're just the baldfaced, filthy liar you appear to be. :slap:

Problem with liberals is they've been programmed to confine the definition of "facts" to written reports from liberal-friendly sources, and nothing else. Seeing REALITY in front of their eyes is outside that restriction. Another example of liberal insanity.

Hi Flacc,

If I may interject, I see another race/racism thread is going about as well as usual! I've largely given up on participating in them. The OP is: More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege. Well, here is my discussion and thoughts on the topic:

I believe "White Supremacy And White Privilege" is largely a manufactured issue. As a former business owner, I know companies are looking for talent, people who can solve problems, not people who just look like them. Maybe there was a time when it wasn't. Why? Because such things are endemic to whatever was the controlling, dominant body of society that created the country in the first place. So are these still serious issues today? I don't think so, not after a century of efforts to take them away. Anyone in this country is pretty much free to escape the boundaries they think largely inhibit their minds if the desire is really there.

Cops singling out Blacks? This has been DISPROVEN. The data actually shows the opposite that Blacks are 5X less likely to get into a tiff with police FOR THE NUMBER OF INCIDENTS THEY HAVE. Most police have to be pressed much harder to get tough with Blacks simply because they so much want to avoid all the bad press and flack that goes with confronting any black at a crime scene!

So why do these threads fail and why do I largely avoid them?

1. There is an entire industry of malcontents race baiting society with stories, which are then picked up by other malcontents and race baiters and used here as the seed for these threads. There is a dearth of writers writing stories as seed which are not afro-centric (read: pro-white). That would be wholly non-PC and scorned in today's society.
  2. The usual suspects here then use these stories under the preamble that there is no debating the topic, they are right, you are wrong, and end of story. They are just here to educate you (read: shove their views down your throat and you sit and take it). They literally say that. You cannot possibly have a valid view unless you are them and agree with them. So what is the point?
  3. Efforts to reason and see these issues fairly from both sides are ALWAYS rebuffed by the OP. There is no room for debate. Only blame.
  4. Out of frustration, things get out of hand and end up heavily moderated.
  5. From what I've seen, efforts to take these discussions downstairs fail because the people at the heart of them refuse to even appear there to really, openly, fairly discuss things there either.
End result: two sides yelling, no one listening. Until both sides are willing to admit culpability and take responsibility and are willing to really talk and meet in the middle on these topics, I see these threads as a total fail, largely futile, mostly spleen-letting, prone to eventual self-implosion, and so limit my participation as well as keeping the main perps on permanent Ignore.

That is MY FB for what it is worth. Hope things change.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL!
Reading shit posted by racists.. Like Paul? Enjoying a kidnapping solely for the color of her skin?
You fake fuck. Racism means nothing to you. Only white skin does.

Paul is no racist. Paul is what white racism created. Now learn how to read boy, because my first sentence tells you how I feel. And you don't give a damn about racism. You ignore any racism by whites and try calling those of us pointing it out racists. And while you excused white police murdering unarmed blacks, you expect us to get all up in arms about this. Fuck you.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NY POST published, Based on Alex Haley’s acclaimed book “Roots: The Saga of an American Family,” the TV adaptation chronicles the author’s ancestry beginning with Kunta Kinte, a young Gambian warrior in the 1700s who was kidnapped and sold into slavery.

Hello, Paul. Was Kinta Kinte kidnapped, or sold into slavery by competing African tribes?

"Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened" Published on Jul 14, 2008 by kaminari750

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

Peace ♥

Hi Flacc,

I see another race/racism thread is going about as good as usual! I've largely given up on participating in them. The OP is: More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege. Well, here is my discussion of the topic:

I believe "White Supremacy And White Privilege" is largely a manufactured issue. Maybe there was a time when it wasn't. Why? Because such things are endemic to whatever was the controlling, dominant body of society that created the country in the first place. So are these still serious issues today? I don't think so, not after a century of efforts to take them away. Anyone in this country is pretty much free to escape the boundaries they think largely inhibit their minds if the desire is really there.

Cops singling out Blacks? This has been DISPROVEN. The data actually shows the opposite that Blacks are 5X less likely to get into a tiff with police FOR THE NUMBER OF INCIDENTS THEY HAVE. Most police have to be pressed much harder to get tough with Blacks simply because they so much want to avoid all the bad press and flack that goes with confronting any black at a crime scene!

So why do these threads fail and why do I largely avoid them?

1. There is an entire industry of malcontents race baiting society with stories, which are then picked up by other malcontents and race baiters and used here as the seed for these threads. There is a dearth of writers writing stories as seed which are not afro-centric (read: pro-white). That would be wholly non-PC and scorned in today's society.
  2. The usual suspects here then use these stories under the preamble that there is no debating the topic, they are right, you are wrong, and end of story. They are just here to educate you (read: shove their views down your throat and you sit and take it). They literally say that. You cannot possibly have a valid view unless you are them and agree with them. So what is the point?
  3. Efforts to reason and see these issues fairly from both sides are ALWAYS rebuffed by the OP. There is no room for debate. Only blame.
  4. Out of frustration, things get out of hand and end up heavily moderated.
  5. From what I've seen, efforts to take these discussions downstairs fail because the people at the heart of them refuse to even appear there to really, openly, fairly discuss things there either.
End result: two sides yelling, no one listening. Until both sides are willing to admit culpability and take responsibility and are willing to really talk and meet in the middle on these topics, I see these threads as a total fail, largely futile, mostly spleen-letting, and so limit my participation as well as keeping the main perps on permanent Ignore.

That is MY FB. Hope things change.

Wrong on all counts. Both sides are not responsible for creating the atmosphere in this country and it's time whites took a lead in end8ing the problem they created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back