More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can these white supremacists get any dirtier ?

So a few days ago the white supremacist police in Chicago left a truck full of Nikes in Chicago and used to entrap black people should they go in and take one.

I mean. Where do you even begin ?

Now shout out TO ALL MY BROTHERS IN CHICAGO.

Many brothers caught on to the BULLSHIT and called them out and warned everyone in the area about it

This is how sick these white supremacists are.

They create a system to deny black people resources and economic deprivation and then dangle them resources in our face and they tell us in the media that these are things we should value and ONCE AGAIN I take my hat off to the brothers for calling out the fkery out. White supremacists LOVE LOVE to use Chicago as a proxy for everything that's fked up about black people. But the truth is The police are behind many of these shootings and blame it on gang violence.

Multiple people shot and killed and no one coming forward to say anything ? All several hundred witnesses to these shootings are not keeping silent out of no silly ass no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when little children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because there is no one standing for that.

There is no way possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can the can they afford these guns?

The guns they have can’t even be bought legally, not only that, there are no gun shops in Chicago.

Where do they get the bullets from?

Also city taxes pay for camera’s on every block and when a shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads.

But let one of their own get murdered ? They'll know the killer their in less 48 hrs.

A lot of the gang wars were initially instigated by police and government agents to destabilize the communities and drive down property values for eventual gentrification and ethnic cleansing. So Chicago has long been a place of violent criminal activity and it was started perpetrated by whites.

People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Also events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre. What’s ironic is that people like the ones mentioned are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

Funny that eh ?

These peoples planted the seeds of street crime.
So what you are saying is that the Democrats in Chicago caused all this shit? Why do you continue to vote for them? Dumbass.

So what you are saying is that the Democrats in Chicago caused all this shit? Why do you continue to vote for them? Dumbass.
Dems or Repubs ?

Who cares ?

wpid-photo-20150804001125738.jpg

Different wing same bird.

The reason is that they have to be blooded in. You can’t be apart of sum white supremacy group unless you have killed or harmed a black person and not just any black person but an innocent one as it has more value and while showing cold blooded-ness to the group. It's harder to infiltrate without blood. Chicago is on that Hyper-gentrification and Negro Removal thing. CPD corruption runs deep many of them were gang affiliated, so they allowed things to happen. Google Chicago Police Indictments especially in the early 2000s

Why do all the shootings happen on the weekends ?
Why are there several testimonies that police give guns to gang members?
Why are the murders automatically blamed on black people despite 80% going unsolved ?
Why do 80% go unsolved in a city with so much surveillance ?

They never ask HOW these guns are getting into Chicago in the first place. Here's a BIG part of the answer. WHITE MALE Klent Kelley from Arkansas was caught trafficking military-style semi-automatic rifles and other guns in Chicago.

Chicago will be ground zero of the Trump/Sessions test run to see how American society reacts to government sponsored genocide of black people. They are being enacted by mercenaries, law enforcement operatives and supported by the 4th estate (white media) to propagandize it as black on black violence

So a few days ago the white supremacist police in Chicago left a truck full of Nikes in Chicago and used to entrap black people should they go in and take one.

Many brothers caught on to the BULLSHIT and called them out and warned everyone in the area about it

They create a system to deny black people resources and economic deprivation and then dangle them resources in our face and they tell us in the media that these are things we should value and ONCE AGAIN I take my hat off to the brothers for calling out the fkery out. White supremacists LOVE LOVE to use Chicago as a proxy for everything that's fked up about black people. But the truth is The police are behind many of these shootings and blame it on gang violence.

Multiple people shot and killed and no one coming forward to say anything ? All several hundred witnesses to these shootings are not keeping silent out of no silly ass no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when little children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because there is no one standing for that.

There is no way possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can the can they afford these guns?

The guns they have can’t even be bought legally, not only that, there are no gun shops in Chicago.

Also city taxes pay for camera’s on every block and when a shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads.

But let one of their own get murdered ? They'll know the killer their in less 48 hrs.

A lot of the gang wars were initially instigated by police and government agents to destabilize the communities and drive down property values for eventual gentrification and ethnic cleansing. So Chicago has long been a place of violent criminal activity and it was started perpetrated by whites.

People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Also events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre. What’s ironic is that people like the ones mentioned are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

Funny that eh ?

It's time you guys stopped trying to blame democrats for everything. This country is run by republicans and we see overt racism from the president and Attorney General.

Funny that eh ?

It's time you guys stopped trying to blame democrats for everything. This country is run by republicans and we see overt racism from the president and Attorney General.
C’mon, dipshit. Chicago, like virtually all big cities, has been in the grasp of crooked dimocrat politicians for countless decades now. To deny that you’re either incredibly ignorant or completely disingenuous about the fact. If parts of the city are unabated shooting galleries ask the pols why they’re doing nothing. Maybe Rahm will give you an answer as soon as he sheds his ballet tutu.

Funny that eh ?

For example?

This shit is funny to me

A white doctor get's arrested and shouts "your treating me like a black person" (at 1.27)

And this just shows when SHIT get's real heavy, when it get's real serious, all of sudden they know the deal about racism. All of a sudden they think clearly. This same white man would be on the internet talking about black crime, black fatherlesness and all that smokescreen blaming shirting shit. But it was like "Hey !! I'm white and so are you. "You're not meant to be doing this" shows you sometimes that white privilege don't work for you.

dqocgl.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

In the 1980s I became an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator spending near-twelve years of my life serving young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Jay Z Carter's and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

Keeping it Real! During these twelve years, I witnessed failed, as well as abhorrent MATERNAL behaviors that I have no doubts offer the ONLY reason WHY the late Biggie Smalls, as well as Shawn Jay Z Carter and a dozen other President and Mrs. Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller friends, compose music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*tches, and treated like 'HOES' or 'THOTS' undeserving of being offered basic human respect.

261nbs4.jpg

____

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Funny that eh ?

C’mon, dipshit. Chicago, like virtually all big cities, has been in the grasp of crooked dimocrat politicians for countless decades now. To deny that you’re either incredibly ignorant or completely disingenuous about the fact. If parts of the city are unabated shooting galleries ask the pols why they’re doing nothing. Maybe Rahm will give you an answer as soon as he sheds his ballet tutu.

I am neither. You are both.

Knowing they may be injured (or worse) when resisting lawful or unlawful police commands, I never understood why seemingly sober folks resist arrest.

Peace.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.

Funny that eh ?

I am neither. You are both.
I’d be comfortable letting the class decide which of us fits the bill.

The privilege is having the account.

Blacks dont have bank accounts?
Not for racial privilege. You all get an account all set up for you....but yes...its up to you to put something in it and if you don't...it is likely because you have been irresponsible. I mean, you have a world set up for you in your image. If you can't take that and run with it....its nobody's fault but your own.

I guess I need to contact my bank.
I had no idea white privilege accounts were available!!
Do I get a free toaster if I open an account?
The nature of a privilege is that it is often goes unnoticed.....until you don't have it anymore. Hence, the fact that many of you don't recognize your privilege is because you still enjoy it.
The nature of privilege is that it doesn't exist except to excuse the fucked up lives of those who want something for nothing.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

The privilege is having the account.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight Black folk aren't allowed to have a bank account

Convicted sex offender pisses on 5 year black girl and call her a "n***r" ....see how brave these white supremacist are ?

But as he good well know, the police in Grand Rapids protect him, by not releasing his name.. But the suspect's name is (as what found out by black social media) David Allen Dean, and as I say he is a registered sex offender.

Man_accused_of_urinating_on_girl_is_regi_0_52894009_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

DlTKy8cVAAAFm9q.jpg[img]

Travis Reinking, the white supremacist who did a premeditated mass murder of Black people at a Waffle House, will NOT stand trial because they ruled he was mentally unstable. These white supremacists are on code

ec40d98d-8a84-4823-8e3d-92fb141a11ca-_LA55137.JPG

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Convicted sex offender pisses on 5 year black girl and call her a "n***r" ....see how brave these white supremacist are ?

But as he good well know, the police in Grand Rapids protect him, by not releasing his name.. But the suspect's name is (as what found out by black social media) David Allen Dean, and as I say he is a registered sex offender.

Man_accused_of_urinating_on_girl_is_regi_0_52894009_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

DlTKy8cVAAAFm9q.jpg[img]

This news story was DEBUNKED on August 23, 2018, yet days later irresponsible people like Paul Essien continue spreading HATE.

Prosecutors: Story of man urinating on black girl made up

pro black HATE.jpg

The shooting the other day in Jacksonville-Baltimore happened because a Black gamer beat David Katz (below) first. The black gamer won a game over him. Then he shot several others.

DlkVNb5UcAAIeCp.jpg

Why do all of these shooters have the same haircut, the same eyes and that same dumb look on their face? These people are apart of some white supremacists hate group. Probably under mind control. We need to find these mutants and quick.

This little animal killed himself at the scene. The only thing that scares these mayonnaise monkeys more than black men is being made to take any personal responsibility for their behavior.

And predictably we hear the mentally-ill excuse along with the "he had a rough childhood" excuse to humanize him.

The shooting the other day in Jacksonville-Baltimore happened because a Black gamer beat David Katz (below) first. The black gamer won a game over him. Then he shot several others.

DlkVNb5UcAAIeCp.jpg

Why do all of these shooters have the same haircut, the same eyes and that same dumb look on their face? These people are apart of some white supremacists hate group. Probably under mind control. We need to find these mutants and quick.

This little animal killed himself at the scene. The only thing that scares these mayonnaise monkeys more than black men is being made to take any personal responsibility for their behavior.

And predictably we hear the mentally-ill excuse along with the "he had a rough childhood" excuse to humanize him.
His father failed him it’s that simple, just as your father failed you.

These people are apart of some white supremacists hate group.

Hello, Paul. I notice you embrace the same HATE as race baiting profiteer Tariq Nasheed.

Fortunately not all folks are buying Tariq's brand of HATE.

"Tariq Nasheed Thinks Gaming Community Is Racist! LOLOL!!"

oshay duke jackson MisanthropikOne Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back