More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Which political party would you wager these racist attackers belong to OP?

Democrat. It’s mostly blacks committing these attacks against Asians. Just like it was blacks committing attacks against Jews in 2020. I’m not saying all blacks are responsible, but the people who are responsible are predominantly black. Blacks are predominantly democrats

Democrat. It’s mostly blacks committing these attacks against Asians. Just like it was blacks committing attacks against Jews in 2020. I’m not saying all blacks are responsible, but the people who are responsible are predominantly black. Blacks are predominantly democrats
:link:

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Violence is general is just terrible. What is wrong with people?

Only the rightwing, aka The Republicans have been demonizing Asians w/the racial slurs "Kung Flu" and "China Virus"

Their very politicians go on rightwing hate media like OAN, FoxNews and their radio shows and repeat these slurs almost daily.

But we are to believe that if any of the attackers, vote, it's for Democrats.

Like I always say, If Republicans didn't' LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Angry white underclass who cant cope in a diverse society.

:link:

If you search you most likely won’t find one, because the media likes to hide interracial violence when blacks are involved. Every time I watch the NY news and there’s a hate crime against Asians it’s blacks that are involved. Accuse me of lying, I don’t give a shit.

Even a Hollywood actor got some of it. Why do some people think that is ok or want to be that Bad?

Would anyone have a problem or become angry with equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation or would they simply be, better capitalists under our form of Capitalism?

So whites don't attack other whites?

Clean up your own yard, Welshie.

Only the rightwing, aka The Republicans have been demonizing Asians w/the racial slurs "Kung Flu" and "China Virus"

Their very politicians go on rightwing hate media like OAN, FoxNews and their radio shows and repeat these slurs almost daily.

But we are to believe that if any of the attackers, vote, it's for Democrats.

Like I always say, If Republicans didn't' LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Is Harvard Right Wing?

Of course, that isnt true. Its just a media talking point for the parrots

DeBlasio has made NYC safe for criminals
Asian man, 61, slashed across face on NYC subway train. Victim was riding to first of two jobs and asked suspect to stop kicking his backpack. - TheBlaze
nyc crimeuuufuyrtee.JPG

Forum List

Back