More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Without any data? There's plenty of physical data. Why isn't that being investigated? I think we both know the answer.

From my understanding it is being investigated.

The topic of the thread is an increase in sudden deaths in people under the age of 50.

This would be simple to show, just have the data for those deaths prior to 2021 and those after.

Those that are claiming there are more could prove their case by this one simple thing.

But they do not.

The closest anyone has come is to compare post 2020 deaths to those prior to 2006. Nobody can seem to tell us why that report left out 16 years worth of data.

From my understanding it is being investigated.

The topic of the thread is an increase in sudden deaths in people under the age of 50.

This would be simple to show, just have the data for those deaths prior to 2021 and those after.

Those that are claiming there are more could prove their case by this one simple thing.

But they do not.

The closest anyone has come is to compare post 2020 deaths to those prior to 2006. Nobody can seem to tell us why that report left out 16 years worth of data.

All one has to do is look in the obituaries and they will see the increase.

All one has to do is look in the obituaries and they will see the increase.

Anecdotal evidence is meaningless in this case.

You were not looking at them before 2020 so you have nothing to compare them to.

You hear about them now as there are websites that scour the web and let you know about each and every time it happens. 99% of those you would have known nothing about normally.

Because it's now always already political, the De Santis investigation, should it ever materialize, will strongly support a DeSantis-Musk ticket for 2024.

'....Let's end this debate together. Join me in a PA state FOIA and letter demanding access to

1. PA-SIIS immunization records for decedents

2. PA death certificates unredacted

From these, we will have the best in world analyses. What say you? '

Anecdotal evidence is meaningless in this case.

You were not looking at them before 2020 so you have nothing to compare them to.

You hear about them now as there are websites that scour the web and let you know about each and every time it happens. 99% of those you would have known nothing about normally.

According to lordbrown the deaths can happen at any time, even decades later. Just keep watching :auiqs.jpg:

You aware of what else "isn't happening" in regard to these sudden deaths? Not one official entity in government or academia is engaged in even a simple correlative study to determine how many of these "died suddenly" events are happening in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people. As I said before, the numbers, even if they were nearly exclusively among vaccinated people, would not provide absolute proof of the vaccines being the cause but without such a study it will be nearly impossible to ever determine if the two are related.

So... why do you suppose CDC, WHO, or multiple universities aren't trying to collect simple data that already exists?

I have been asking that question all over the place to the idiots that demand links to 'studies', there simply aren't any. And that in itself is very disturbing, when I ask for their reason as to why there aren't any, and all you get is crickets.

77ns2y.jpg

Why don't you show the data refuting the claim? Where's yours? Where's any of the data on this subject, let's see it.

and what's even more disturbing ....is that the sheeple will believe him.

l2oGOo4.jpg

My position on the vaccines is neutral.

My position on those claiming all sorts of things about the vaccine without any data is to laugh my ass off at them.

That seems to hurt your little feelings.

Oh well, get it over.
You're neutral, but laughing your ace off at them or at the same time ? Do you know the false dichotomy you just engaged in ? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣

Good catch, sparky, about them hard wiring the immune system.
Yep, that is definitely a thing to be careful of, because the immune system is a powerful versatile thing if not abused, but if it becomes a scientific playground with political implications involved, then look the heck out.

You're neutral, but laughing your ace off at them or at the same time ? Do you know the false dichotomy you just engaged in ? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣

Not in the least. I am neutral on the vaccines, I am not neutral on those folks who blame them for every ill in the world today.

Folks like you can never understand not being at one extreme or the other. In your world either the vaccines are killing thousands a day or they are 100% safe....you cannot see any other options.

I can, thus I laugh my ass off people like you.

Because it's now always already political, the De Santis investigation, should it ever materialize, will strongly support a DeSantis-Musk ticket for 2024.

'....Let's end this debate together. Join me in a PA state FOIA and letter demanding access to

1. PA-SIIS immunization records for decedents

2. PA death certificates unredacted

From these, we will have the best in world analyses. What say you? '

You mean for President?

Can I bet you a billion dollars that DeSantis if he runs will not choose Musk as his running mate? And if he does can I bet you a trillion dollars that they wont win?

They could run unopposed with that ticket, and I'd still make that bet. We could pass a law that said you were the only person allowed to vote in that election and I'd still take the bet that Musk will never be VP.

You mean for President?

Can I bet you a billion dollars that DeSantis if he runs will not choose Musk as his running mate? And if he does can I bet you a trillion dollars that they wont win?

They could run unopposed with that ticket, and I'd still make that bet. We could pass a law that said you were the only person allowed to vote in that election and I'd still take the bet that Musk will never be VP.
The point is to link two intelligent men, which seemed to go over your head.

Forum List

Back