More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

Compelling evidence of common origin, all on its own. Then add.in the other stuff we know (unlike these goofy comments -- which address genetics in a vacuum -- scientists from different fields actually communicate and share knowledge, and all the evidence is mutually supportive)...

.. and evolution easily becomes clear as a fact. Deny it all you like, just stay away from a science classroom. So you don't get laughed out of the room.
there is no evidence of one species evolving into 2 or more entirely different species. And as I have pointed out there is no direct connection for man going back past several hundred thousand years.

here is no evidence of one species evolving into 2 or more entirely different species.
That's a lie. We will get to that later. Back to transitional fossils.

You demanded a list, because you were too lazy to look for yourself. In a courtesy you did not deserve, someone provided a list for you.

Now, correct and modify your earlier, incorrect comments to account for this list. Like an adult.

Then we can address the lane change lie you just posted.

That's a lie. We will get to that later. Back to transitional fossils.

You demanded a list, because you were too lazy to look for yourself. In a courtesy you did not deserve, someone provided a list for you.

Now, correct and modify your earlier, incorrect comments to account for this list. Like an adult.

Then we can address the lane change lie you just posted.
Sorry just because a list was provided does not mean it covers what I asked for I was being polite because an attempt was made. Like all supposed evolutionary "science" it is full pf holes and HUGE fucking guesses and assumptions.

Sorry just because a list was provided does not mean it covers what I asked for I was being polite because an attempt was made. Like all supposed evolutionary "science" it is full pf holes and HUGE fucking guesses and assumptions.
Then name some. Argue why they are so. That's how this works.

Face it, you didn't open a single one of those links and have no idea what you are talking about. You are just vomiting the first gainsaying, baby tantrum that comes to mind. It's pretty obvious. So this is a faceplant by you. The most robust scientific theory in history remains unshaken.

Now, for your demand of evidence:

Give us an example or two of what such evidence might look like. Be as specific as a person who knows nothing about evolution or any related topic can.

Then name some. Argue why they are so. That's how this works.

Face it, you didn't open a single one of those links and have no idea what you are talking about. You are just vomiting the first gainsaying, baby tantrum that comes to mind. It's pretty obvious. So this is a faceplant by you. The most robust scientific theory in history remains unshaken.

Now, for your demand of evidence:

Give us an example or two of what such evidence might look like. Be as specific as a person who knows nothing about evolution or any related topic can.
be specific and cite for us any actual species of mammal that evolved into 2 different species with actual evidence to back it up.

be specific and cite for us any actual species of mammal that evolved into 2 different species with actual evidence to back it up.
Nope. First show us you would even know evidence if you saw it. Give us an example or two of what such evidence would look like. So we know you aren't wasting our time.

Ya I didnt think so I am right and you know it or you would trot out the evidence.
That is some very embarrassing illogic. If you see a dog that has never bitten you, do you then assume it never can bite you? Of course not. If you employed this idiot troll illogic at all times, you would be functionally retarded.

So, back to exposing your childish game:

Name an example of what evidence of speciation would look like.

That is some very embarrassing illogic. If you see a dog that has never bitten you, do you then assume it never can bite you? Of course not. If you employed this idiot troll illogic at all times, you would be functionally retarded.

So, back to exposing your childish game:

Name an example of what evidence of speciation would look like.
LOL Moron alert, you make a claim you support it. I am dome responding to your moronic drivel.

LOL Moron alert, you make a claim you support it. I am dome responding to your moronic drivel.
That's not going to help you. Obviously, given that the global scientific community is convinced, any trained monkey could produce some of the mountains of evidence that has convinced them.

An easy way to separate the frauds from honest, rational people is the question I asked you.

And it works every time, just as it just did with you. Every time.

Any High schooler with a modest education in biology could easily answer the question I asked you.

But you couldn't answer it if your life depended on it. Chiefly because you know nothing about evolution, but second because you instinctively know that any example you give will result in you beng buried in a mountain of such examples. Ad then you would look pretty stupid.

Thanks for being my assistant in this demonstration.

By the way, that's the third time you have done so.

That's not going to help you. Obviously, given that the global scientific community is convinced, any trained monkey could produce some of the mountains of evidence that has convinced them.

An easy way to separate the frauds from honest, rational people is the question I asked you.

And it works every time, just as it just did with you. Every time.

Any High schooler with a modest education in biology could easily answer the question I asked you.

But you couldn't answer it if your life depended on it. Chiefly because you know nothing about evolution, but second because you instinctively know that any example you give will result in you beng buried in a mountain of such examples. Ad then you would look pretty stupid.

Thanks for being my assistant in this demonstration.

By the way, that's the third time you have done so.
You couldn't explain your way out of a wet paper bag.

Forum List

Back