Zone1 More speculation on the point that Most People End up in Hell

No. Your guess work sucks. In fact, I already told you how I came to my own view. Why would it matter to you?
:popcorn: As expected.........more subjective rhetoric. Again...........Christians are commanded to defend the truth. Every soul, especially those who declare they believe in God are worthy of teaching the truth as revealed from God.

"I charge you in the presence of God and Jesus Christ, who is the judge of the living and the dead (I suppose you are living:), and by His appearing and His kingdom; preach the word; be ready in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure (really?) sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from the truth and wonder off into myths.........as for you (Timothy), always be sober minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist....fulfill your ministry." -- 2 Tim. 4:1-5

All Christians are priests of a Royal Order. (1 Peter 2:5,9, Rev. 1:6) with Jesus Christ being our high priest.(Hebrews 4:14-16)

Last edited:
There are a plethora of reasons for most people ending up in Hell

I say one of them is.. and maybe this is the "biggest" one or primary one

People do NOT want to make sacrifices. they don't want to give up their sins, for one. Then even when they do or try to, they don't want to make themselves uncomfortable by doing such things as: helping the economically needy as Christ said to do in Mt 25:31. In that same psg He said that if we refuse to help people, or at least "the least of His people" we end up in "eternal punishment" (the JWs will disagree because according to them there is no eternal punishment... so you can believe Jesus or believe the JWs, it's up to you).

People (including yours truly) do not appreciate difficulty. They do difficult regardless, however, when it will do something good for themselves, like for example, they will obey their boss, clean out some grubby storage room or what have you... bc they want to impress the boss. But when it comes to their spare time, they don't want to use it to please THE Boss, don't want to help out at the local soup kitchen or whatever. There are so many other good things besides that that a person could do for the Lord but we dn't always want to do ... much of any of it. We have to force ourselves sometimes and most just shrug and say "Bleh.... I'm going to watch TV"
How can most people end up in hell if there is no hell?

How can people be so "gullible" as to assume there is no hell? The god of this world......Satan (1 Cor. 4:4) appreciates the gullibility
Its more common sense than gullibility. The gullibility comes from believing that there is an actual hell. Let me guess you read it in a book so it must be true, right?!

How can people be so "gullible" as to assume there is no hell? The god of this world......Satan (1 Cor. 4:4) appreciates the gullibility
Not of this world but his own kingdom which is within heaven itself that is ~30 times the size of our galaxy. He doesn't have the ability to talk to humans as that illegal. God is good and bad and uses Satan as the warden of his prison he sends only the worse people to or idiots that break his laws that mainly have to do with creatures higher then mortals. God wants you to be qulllibile enough to believe that isn't all and be all. He's a master at it. There's many billions of humanoid like species within the mortal sphere so he certainly doesn't pay much attention when it comes to earth.

Last edited:
Also why the hell would a god as powerful as Lucifer be limited to this little tiny piss ant planet? lol you humans are funny. He was the LEFT arm of god for fucks sakes at one time. He could hold a dozen of this planet within his hand and create a 1,000 solar mass black hole and suck them into it turning them into inescapable protons and elements! Do you understand just how big the observable universe is? Why would anyone of any power limit themselves to this planet. Lets play a little game and consider the fact there's billions of other life forms, which in reality are all being judged at some level and if you believe that is what he does (is torture mortals) then Wouldn't Lucifer need to be the devil of them all? You see your limited beliefs don't consider much.

I expect better of you!

Last edited:
Its more common sense than gullibility. The gullibility comes from believing that there is an actual hell. Let me guess you read it in a book so it must be true, right?!

The quint essential left wing fascist's.....Logical Fallacy in the attempt to declare a negative accusation as truth. You have no method to prove or disprove the existence of Hell since Hell is a spiritual realm for the resting place of the disembodied souls of humanity awaiting final judgment (Luke 16).........that is unless you have a "super natural -0- meter" stuck up your kister. You must "die" to prove this statement wrong.......and then its to late, one way or another, as the Christ, stated....there is no method for those of the dead to communicate with the living, you should have listened to laws and the prophets of God while alive. (Luke 16:31)

The record shows that Jesus Christ declared that His words would last until the end of time. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away. (Matthew 24:35). Evidence to the truth of this statement: The Holy Scriptures have stood unbroken for some 3500 years.....written by 40 inspired men of God over a 1500 year time period from several different continents by men from various backgrounds, ranging from sheep herders, to kings, to physicians to tax collectors, to those who were once enemies of the faith of Christianity (Paul/Saul).........and their works combined have become the best selling book in world history.......converting over 1/3 the world's total population to the Judeo/Christian philosophy of life..i.e, the Kingdom of God. The scriptures have never been refuted by Application of Science or History Actual.

What happened to consensus opinion held by the majority proves TRUTH, such as promoted by the man made global warming fanatics...etc.? :popcorn: You are in the minority with your subjective BS personal opinions.

Document your argument with objective facts in evidence........if not, it's simply more subjective ad hominem BS "opinion" and worthless compared to the Prima Facie evidence from the "eyewitness" testimonies found in the Holy Scriptures. Before you can accuse you must prove the Holy Scriptures to be false.......until then they stand as evidence unless you produce the objective facts in evidence that prove them false.

"For we did not follow cleverly designed myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty." -- 2 Peter 1:16

I stand behind this evidence until "YOU" prove it wrong by introducing defining evidence that the historical record left behind so that others might believe.......WRONG.

The Apostle Peter's statement of record, "I think it right......as long as I am in this body, to stir up in way of reminder, since I know the putting off of my body (death) will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure (death), you may, at any time to recall these things." Peter and the Apostles contracted scribes to help them leave a record of their eyewitness accounts ........called the "Perfect Law of Liberty" i.e., the Holy Scriptures of N.T. -- 1 Peter 1:13-15, James 1:25)

Last edited:
I feel that we are already in Hell.
So........you are getting in touch with your "feminine" side........you base your judgments upon emotions rather than the objective facts that surround you? :popcorn: Hitler had a "feeling" that he was doing God's work by killing over 6 Million Jews.

So........you are getting in touch with your "feminine" side........you base your judgments upon emotions rather than the objective facts that surround you? :popcorn: Hitler had a "feeling" that he was doing God's work by killing over 6 Million Jews.
did he?

I thought he was just out of his mind

Also, everyone has feelings or emotions, nt just females. In fact if men got in touch with their feelings better, whether rage or affection or whatever, this world would be a better place... just saying. I mean one could take your words as meaning there is something unmasculine about expressing or maybe even just experiencing emotions (?)

There are a plethora of reasons for most people ending up in Hell

I say one of them is.. and maybe this is the "biggest" one or primary one

People do NOT want to make sacrifices. they don't want to give up their sins, for one. Then even when they do or try to, they don't want to make themselves uncomfortable by doing such things as: helping the economically needy as Christ said to do in Mt 25:31. In that same psg He said that if we refuse to help people, or at least "the least of His people" we end up in "eternal punishment" (the JWs will disagree because according to them there is no eternal punishment... so you can believe Jesus or believe the JWs, it's up to you).

People (including yours truly) do not appreciate difficulty. They do difficult regardless, however, when it will do something good for themselves, like for example, they will obey their boss, clean out some grubby storage room or what have you... bc they want to impress the boss. But when it comes to their spare time, they don't want to use it to please THE Boss, don't want to help out at the local soup kitchen or whatever. There are so many other good things besides that that a person could do for the Lord but we dn't always want to do ... much of any of it. We have to force ourselves sometimes and most just shrug and say "Bleh.... I'm going to watch TV"

Charles Baudelaire got it right on the nose.

"The devil's greatest trick was convincing the world that he didn't exist".

Look at how ignorant the satanists here are of the fact that they are totally unaware that they are completely propagandized. They actually believe that they are still acting on their own will.

The quint essential left wing fascist's.....Logical Fallacy in the attempt to declare a negative accusation as truth. You have no method to prove or disprove the existence of Hell since Hell is a spiritual realm for the resting place of the disembodied souls of humanity awaiting final judgment (Luke 16).........that is unless you have a "super natural -0- meter" stuck up your kister. You must "die" to prove this statement wrong.......and then its to late, one way or another, as the Christ, stated....there is no method for those of the dead to communicate with the living, you should have listened to laws and the prophets of God while alive. (Luke 16:31)

The record shows that Jesus Christ declared that His words would last until the end of time. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away. (Matthew 24:35). Evidence to the truth of this statement: The Holy Scriptures have stood unbroken for some 3500 years.....written by 40 inspired men of God over a 1500 year time period from several different continents by men from various backgrounds, ranging from sheep herders, to kings, to physicians to tax collectors, to those who were once enemies of the faith of Christianity (Paul/Saul).........and their works combined have become the best selling book in world history.......converting over 1/3 the world's total population to the Judeo/Christian philosophy of life..i.e, the Kingdom of God. The scriptures have never been refuted by Application of Science or History Actual.

What happened to consensus opinion held by the majority proves TRUTH, such as promoted by the man made global warming fanatics...etc.? :popcorn: You are in the minority with your subjective BS personal opinions.

Document your argument with objective facts in evidence........if not, it's simply more subjective ad hominem BS "opinion" and worthless compared to the Prima Facie evidence from the "eyewitness" testimonies found in the Holy Scriptures. Before you can accuse you must prove the Holy Scriptures to be false.......until then they stand as evidence unless you produce the objective facts in evidence that prove them false.

"For we did not follow cleverly designed myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty." -- 2 Peter 1:16

I stand behind this evidence until "YOU" prove it wrong by introducing defining evidence that the historical record left behind so that others might believe.......WRONG.

The Apostle Peter's statement of record, "I think it right......as long as I am in this body, to stir up in way of reminder, since I know the putting off of my body (death) will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure (death), you may, at any time to recall these things." Peter and the Apostles contracted scribes to help them leave a record of their eyewitness accounts ........called the "Perfect Law of Liberty" i.e., the Holy Scriptures of N.T. -- 1 Peter 1:13-15, James 1:25)
I don’t care what others have declare or what’s written in a book. Gullible people would believe all that as truth. You were right about one thing, I don’t have proof that there isn’t hell. There well well could be. But there also isn’t proof that there is. I’ll withdraw my declaration that there isn’t hell. Will withdraw yours that there is??

I’ll withdraw my declaration that there isn’t hell. Will withdraw yours that there is??
Wow, you liberals are just such control freaks... trying to make someone retract his sincerely held beliefs RE the afterlife.

Somehow, the coercion or quasi-coercion always seems 2 be on the left side...

hmmmmmmm

:45:

wonder why.... ?

Wow, you liberals are just such control freaks... trying to make someone retract his sincerely held beliefs RE the afterlife.

Somehow, the coercion or quasi-coercion always seems 2 be on the left side...

hmmmmmmm

:45:

wonder why.... ?
I got called a fascist because I expressed my belief that there isn’t hell. Why aren’t you jumping down his throat for that statement?

I don’t care what others have declare or what’s written in a book. Gullible people would believe all that as truth. You were right about one thing, I don’t have proof that there isn’t hell. There well well could be. But there also isn’t proof that there is. I’ll withdraw my declaration that there isn’t hell. Will withdraw yours that there is??
Indeed there is proof, whether you accept it or not, it exists......."prima facie" truth found in the Holy Scriptures presented by the "eyewitness" account of those who recorded the history of the N.T. church. Until you can disprove their testament's as recorded for future generations to believe (2 Peter 1:14-16, John 20:31)........the record stands as truth.

Why believe and accept these eyewitness testimonies? Because the Holy Scripture have never been unbroken or proven wrong by application of science (applied science.....real science that deals in facts in evidence) or history actual........over 90% of the history found in the 66 collection of books found in the Holy scriptures are quantifiable and testable by history and science....neither have proven the scriptures to be untrue in any objective fashion. Theories are not laws of science and physics........a theory is form of philosophy that exists as an idea within the minds of men.

This eyewitness testaments declare there is a hell that prepared for Satan and his angels and those who worship/serve him (Matthew 25:41) Simply prove that it does not exist.

Last edited:
Indeed there is proof, whether you accept it or not, it exists......."prima facie" truth found in the Holy Scriptures presented by the "eyewitness" account of those who recorded the history of the N.T. church. Until you can disprove their testament's as recorded for future generations to believe (2 Peter 1:14-16, John 20:31)

This eyewitness testaments declare there is a hell that prepared for Satan and his angels and those who worship/serve him (Matthew 25:41) Simply prove that it does not exist.
I don’t need to prove it doesn’t exist. It could exist… but not because somebody made a testimony to it and wrote it in a book. It would take somebody very gullible to believe it based on just that.

Do you also believe that god flooded the earth and killed everybody expect for one man and his family on a boat with a bunch of animals…. And then the worlds population was born through the mass incestual reproduction of that group?!

Laughter is all you have.......its a indicator of a weak argument. You know the game is over when there is nothing but ad hominem insults....but it fits with the rest of the subjective BS.

I don’t need to prove it doesn’t exist. It could exist… but not because somebody made a testimony to it and wrote it in a book. It would take somebody very gullible to believe it based on just that.

Do you also believe that god flooded the earth and killed everybody expect for one man and his family on a boat with a bunch of animals…. And then the worlds population was born through the mass incestual reproduction of that group?!
You have to prove nothing, I have to convince you of nothing, I just proved your argument was based upon a logical fallacy (you can't prove the BS rhetoric).....your argument is not convincing in the least. How can your lack of faith prevent others from having faith? Its priceless, how the minds of the immoral secular's lack reason and logic. Who cares what others think? I simply defend the truth. Thus far you are incapable of introducing any evidence that would make the prima facie evidence found in the Holy Scriptures false beyond any reason of doubt.

It was you that attacked (accused, by having the mule push the plow, you have it inverted, the accuser must provide the evidence not the one that is being accused, you must prosecute your charges........now you're acting as if you have to defend yourself from others. :popcorn: Always the VICTIMS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back