Zone1 More speculation on the point that Most People End up in Hell

You have to prove nothing, I have to convince you of nothing, I just proved your argument was based upon a logical fallacy (you can't prove the BS rhetoric).....your argument is not convincing in the least. How can your lack of faith prevent others from having faith? Its priceless, how the minds of the immoral secular's lack reason and logic. Who cares what others think? I simply defend the truth. Thus far you are incapable of introducing any evidence that would make the prima facie evidence found in the Holy Scriptures false beyond any reason of doubt.

It was you that attacked (accused, by having the mule push the plow, you have it inverted, the accuser must provide the evidence not the one that is being accused, you must prosecute your charges........now you're acting as if you have to defend yourself from others. :popcorn: Always the VICTIMS.
I’m not trying to prevent you from believing anything. You can believe whatever you wanted. I’ve even said that hell is a possibility. But it isn’t proven to exist. You think because somebody wrote about it thousands of years ago that proves something. It doesn’t

I hate when perfectly good threads devolve into personal attacks, when it would seem more productive to address points to ALL readers.

Look at how ignorant the satanists here are of the fact that they are totally unaware that they are completely propagandized. They actually believe that they are still acting on their own will.

I am not sure I get this.

Are you saying... LOL... that they are possessed by the devil?

I guess that can be assumed since they are "satanists"

But who are thesatanists you refer to?

I am not sure I get this.

Are you saying... LOL... that they are possessed by the devil?

I guess that can be assumed since they are "satanists"

But who are thesatanists you refer to?

By name? There are way too many to name.

I am certain you recognize them by the filth they post. You have discernment.

Yes, possessed. How otherwise can someone tell you it's perfectly acceptable to sexually assault children or kill them before they can even be born?

By name? There are way too many to name.

I am certain you recognize them by the filth they post. You have discernment.

Yes, possessed. How otherwise can someone tell you it's perfectly acceptable to sexually assault children or kill them before they can even be born?

ok, I definitley get this

and agree.

BTW I think you are the only one here who has givne me a compliment before... kinda telling

and highly apropos of our little talk here :)

I'm learning.

it doens't take long, does it?

to learnthat some people just don't have a good moral compass, to say the least. If anyone thinks such weird things as "most people are good"

they should come to usmb and check out the libs here, and even some who claim not to be libs!

Forum List

Back