More Snow, Frigid Temperatures.A Nation Held Hostage Thanks To Global Freezing.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:lalala:. So what will be the excuses coming from the activists this week? A "Global Warming Pause", for the next two months, then come April the Global Warming will start up again, right?. Why can't Obama and Kerry make their declarations of Global Warming this month in Boston? If you respond to this post, please give us your local weather and your ten day forecast, especially if you live in the rust best & northeast. Hey! isn't there another Global Warming Nor' Easter coming our way this weekend? Guess Al Gore wont be around to witness it, probably headed off to either Miami or one of those subtropical islands nearby. :muahaha:

This OP proves that you just cannot fix stupid.

Global warming is a sub-rubrik under CLIMATE CHANGE.

The more the poles melt, the more fresh water is released into salt-water oceans, causing heat and friction, ergo, El Nino. This extra precip shows itself in the summer on some parts of the planet through typhoons and monsoons, while other parts of the planet actually get drier.

Conversely, with so much extra precip around, winters can actually become far more brutal.

So, yes, an unbelievably cold winter can actually be quite directly related to global warming.

Often, a patient who is very sick gets both sweats and chills. This here is actually a good parallel to that.

All you have to do is to be smart enough to connect the dots.

It doesn't matter what the weather does or doesn't do from this point forward. The die has been cast, the claims have been staked. Climate Change is a cottage industry of the Left and they mean to capitalize on it one way or the other... at the cost of tens of trillions of dollars and tens of millions of jobs.

It doesn't matter what the weather does or doesn't do from this point forward. The die has been cast, the claims have been staked. Climate Change is a cottage industry of the Left and they mean to capitalize on it one way or the other... at the cost of tens of trillions of dollars and tens of millions of jobs.

Ya, ignoring our impact on climate makes more sense. Far better to keep peoples jobs, let em make money, and prosper. That they die in extreme weather eventually is a minor detail.

"Consequences, schmonsequences, long as I'm rich."
- Daffy Duck

The more the poles melt, the more fresh water is released into salt-water oceans, causing heat and friction, ergo, El Nino. This extra precip shows itself in the summer on some parts of the planet through typhoons and monsoons, while other parts of the planet actually get drier.

Conversely, with so much extra precip around, winters can actually become far more brutal.

So, yes, an unbelievably cold winter can actually be quite directly related to global warming.

Often, a patient who is very sick gets both sweats and chills. This here is actually a good parallel to that.

Hey dumbass, no one disputes that the climate changes. It's called seasons and it's been that way for a very long time. Your comparison is as retarded as your handle.

So there were no harsh/brutal winters and summers prior to man being around?

More Snow, Frigid Temperatures.A Nation Held Hostage Thanks To Global Freezing.
It's winter in the Northern Hemisphere.
The OP must of just seen the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" where global warming effects happened in a "New York heartbeat." And thought that must be the way it supposed to be.
I"m pretty sure in the all the scientist's predictions on global warming happen over the course of several decades.
Global warming or not, the OP's title is just describing a typical Northern Hemisphere winter.
I'm not claiming there is global warming happening because of man. I am pointing out that the alarmist and the naysayers sure seem to go to extremes with their arguments.
Drinking the Kool-aid can certainly have that kind of effect on certain types of people. :cuckoo:

:lalala:. So what will be the excuses coming from the activists this week? A "Global Warming Pause", for the next two months, then come April the Global Warming will start up again, right?. Why can't Obama and Kerry make their declarations of Global Warming this month in Boston? If you respond to this post, please give us your local weather and your ten day forecast, especially if you live in the rust best & northeast. Hey! isn't there another Global Warming Nor' Easter coming our way this weekend? Guess Al Gore wont be around to witness it, probably headed off to either Miami or one of those subtropical islands nearby. :muahaha:
Is the Northeast the "Globe"? Is it even a country?

Although I believe in Global Warming, your explanation makes no sense. Are you saying that if we were to plot a graph of winter temperatures during the last 100 years we would see a decrease in temperatures due to Global Warming?

I think what happened was that you swallowed the OP's version that the US Northeast is a planet, instead of showing him that the planet as a whole is not "freezing".

Either the ice caps are melting and getting smaller or they are getting bigger and thicker. The claim is that due to global warming the ice caps are melting. That is patently not true.

Ya, ignoring our impact on climate makes more sense. Far better to keep peoples jobs, let em make money, and prosper. That they die in extreme weather eventually is a minor detail.

- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

AGW has been proven a fraud, yet you still believe...

funny thing...you find religion foolish, yet you believe something not only unproven, but shown to be a fraud. I'd say that is even more foolish then believing in God.

- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

funny thing...you find religion foolish, yet you believe something not only unproven, but shown to be a fraud. I'd say that is even more foolish then believing in God.

Ya all those before and after satellites are ground-based photos showing retreating/melting glaciers were faked. And the rising sea levels flooding Pacific islands was faked just like the Apollo Moon landing.

Hey dumbass, no one disputes that the climate changes. It's called seasons and it's been that way for a very long time. Your comparison is as retarded as your handle.

Oh my God, people cannot be this stupid, can they?

Changing seasons is NOT changing climates. Those are 2 different things. But no, you are TOTALLY smarter than someone with a Ph.D. in Climatology.

- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

How has it been shown to be a fraud? Let me guess. Some conservative website posted a story stating that it's not real from a study conducted by Big oil researchers? Totally credible. Despite 98% of Climatologists, who have Ph.D. and are a lot smarter than you, know that humans do contribute to climate change. Yeah they are TOTAL idiots and Sean Hannity speaks the truth!!

- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

How has it been shown to be a fraud? Let me guess. Some conservative website posted a story stating that it's not real from a study conducted by Big oil researchers? Totally credible. Despite 98% of Climatologists, who have Ph.D. and are a lot smarter than you, know that humans do contribute to climate change. Yeah they are TOTAL idiots and Sean Hannity speaks the truth!!

Don't need the overwhelming majority of scientists to prove it's real, just your own eyes. Pictures taken 10 years apart show conclusively things are melting, and land is being swallowed by the sea. Doesn't take a PhD to confirm a thing. Besides, you can get a PhD for about $20 online without ever going to a single class. :) As the naysayers well know...;)

- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

Really?

You need to find different sources of information. You are clearly uninformed.

Although I believe in Global Warming, your explanation makes no sense. Are you saying that if we were to plot a graph of winter temperatures during the last 100 years we would see a decrease in temperatures due to Global Warming?

I think what happened was that you swallowed the OP's version that the US Northeast is a planet, instead of showing him that the planet as a whole is not "freezing".

No. That is not what I said at all. Try again, this time in Engrish!

- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

Really?

You need to find different sources of information. You are clearly uninformed.

I'm uninformed? This coming from the idiot who has NEVER studied science yet alone Climatology but thinks he is smarter than all those Ph.Ds. Hilarious.

I find it ironic that these conservatives believe the only way to be "informed" is to accept the republican narrative 100% despite studies showing that Conservative are linked to "low-effort" thinking. It's hilarious.

New Topics

Forum List

Back