More Russian success on the battlefield

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Well let's see. We have our Putin lickers on this forum saying that Russia is doing an outstanding job and will win this war very quickly.

Here we are a year later and what recently happened? An entire Russian battalion of 300 men was slaughtered because Russia was not able to support it.

Things are not going well for Russia in a war they should have been able to win in a couple of weeks.

Idk, Russia is looking like the 1939 Nazis in 2023, but I'm not so sure their people are on board with all this killing of innocent Ukrainians.

I think the crazy bastards in DC are totally willing to risk nukes if it means they can get rid of Putin. Yeah, he's evil, but SO IS BIDEN and his handlers... IMO, the only certain outcome will be the realignment of world powers. The US is going to come out of this more, not less, threatened.

Idk, Russia is looking like the 1939 Nazis in 2023, but I'm not so sure their people are on board with all this killing of innocent Ukrainians.

Oh they're definitely not on board.
But that shouldnt really matter. The Russian military should follow orders like US soldiers would.
I dont think Putin would show the world just how weak his military is and I think something else is going on here.

I think the crazy bastards in DC are totally willing to risk nukes if it means they can get rid of Putin. Yeah, he's evil, but SO IS BIDEN and his handlers... IMO, the only certain outcome will be the realignment of world powers. The US is going to come out of this more, not less, threatened.

Bidens buddies in China are far more dangerous to the US.

I noticed that the two members who labeled the OP "fake news" didn't comment further.

Guys its not fake news just because you don't like what it says.

Forum List

Back