More Reason For Blacks to Vote For Hillary / Democrats: 'Blacks Are “Seriously F*ed In The Head'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The DNC / Hillary have already been exposed through their own e-mails calling young voters 'F*ING STUPID young voters'.

They have been exposed by their own emails as RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES.

Jonathon Gruber called Liberal voters 'Stupid' as he explained over and over - caught on video - talking about how libs supported Barry's lie-filled BS about Obamacare.

Hillary Clinton called young blacks 'Super Predators'.

Liberals clal blacks who refuse to agree with them and support them 'Uncle Toms'.

NOW Liberal DNC Donors are caught calling Black Republicans 'Nazis' and 'Murderers', saying they are 'F*ed in the head'.

Once again, they are completely exposed, shooting themselves in the foot...AGAIN!

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”
- http://projectveritasaction.com/Ross

"In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them."

Once again America can see how Liberals are a bunch of RACISTS who only care about USING blacks for their vote to gain & maintain power and wealth!

The DNC / Hillary have already been exposed through their own e-mails calling young voters 'F*ING STUPID young voters'.

They have been exposed by their own emails as RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES.

Jonathon Gruber called Liberal voters 'Stupid' as he explained over and over - caught on video - talking about how libs supported Barry's lie-filled BS about Obamacare.

Liberals clal blacks who refuse to agree with them and support them 'Uncle Toms'.

NOW Liberal DNC Donors are caught calling Black Republicans 'Nazis' and 'Murderers', saying they are 'F*ed in the head'.

Once again, they are completely exposed, shooting themselves in the foot...AGAIN!

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”
- http://projectveritasaction.com/Ross

"In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them."

Once again America can see how Liberals are a bunch of RACISTS who only care about USING blacks for their vote to gain & maintain power and wealth!
Why are the racists supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).

Why are 'the racists' supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).

If you have kept up, which I respect you enough to believe you have, you know that the hacked and released DNC and Hillary e-mails revealed numerous racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, homophobic jokes ,insults, conversations, and remarks.

This fact alone invalidates / diminishes your comment that 'the racists are supporting Trump'.

I am sure you are also fully aware how Hillary called young blacks 'Super Predators' years ago (and I know how Liberals - not calling you one - have a liking for going back decades looking for events/comments).

I am sure you know how in the past (and even now) Liberals have called Blacks who do not support their party 'Uncle Toms', as they did Colin Powell years ago.

And now you are aware that DNC donors racially attacked / insulted / accused any black NOT agreeing with and siding with them as being 'Nazis' and 'murderers'.

So, you and I being respectfully intellectually honest with each other, I would think we can agree that your statement - that THE racists are siding with Trump - is not a completely accurate statement as Democrats have exposed themselves to be as capable of being racist - and as racist - as anyone else.

Liberals just love to don the self-righteous disguise of being more moral and claim to be the 'champion of blacks' while secretly (until it gets exposed) being just as - if not more - racist than those they publicly call racist.

Nothing says 'democracy and representative government like a room full of racist liberal rich people donating to the DNC / Liberals while racially insulting blacks. :p

Last edited:
[If this was true you would've changed your party affiliation to dem days ago

Sorry, no party affiliation for me, especially the DNC - I try to stay away from hypocritical racist, sexist, anti-faith, homophobic anti-Semites....

Here's a general rule of thumb that will
help you and everyone else understand the left better:

They are Progressives first, before anything else.

For instance black Democrats are progressives first even before they are Blacks. This explains why black Americans never get anywhere when black Democrats are in charge of their cities. It also explains why they ignore the racist history of the democrat party.

Feminists are progressives first and women 2nd, which explains why they can tolerate Hillary and her crusade against all women who accuse her rapist husband.

Gay Democrats are progressives first, which explains why they are ok with the party that cow-tows to a religion who wants them eradicated.

You can apply this rule to any and all groups supporting progressives.

Why are 'the racists' supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).

If you have kept up, which I respect you enough to believe you have, you know that the hacked and released DNC and Hillary e-mails revealed numerous racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, homophobic jokes ,insults, conversations, and remarks.

This fact alone invalidates / diminishes your comment that 'the racists are supporting Trump'.

I am sure you are also fully aware how Hillary called young blacks 'Super Predators' years ago (and I know how Liberals - not calling you one - have a liking for going back decades looking for events/comments).

I am sure how in the past (and even now) Liberals have called Blacks who do not support their party 'Uncle Toms', as they did Colin Powell years ago.

And now you are aware that DNC donors racially attacked / insulted / accusing any black NOT agreeing with and siding with them as being 'Nazis' and 'murderers'.

So, you and I being respectfully intellectually honest with each other, I would think we can agree that your statement - that THE racists are siding with Trump - is not a completely accurate statement as Democrats have exposed themselves to be as capable of being racist - and as racist - as anyone else.

Liberals just love to don the self-righteous disguise of being more moral and claim to be the 'champion of blacks' while secretly (until it gets exposed) being just as - if not more - racist than those they publicly call racist.
Nope. Supporters of the Democratic ticket can mouth off in frustration and have differences of opinion with this one and that one in their private "steam release" moments. We all do it and being judged by it is below the belt fighting, imo. I have never heard that type of attitude either outwardly spoken or even implied by Hillary Clinton. (I heard the entire Super Predator quote. I don't know why she apologized for it, tbh).
Be that as it may, there are bonafide white supremacist organizations in this country officially supporting Donald Trump, probably for his original trashing of Mexicans. That was in their lane and they sure don't like the Dems who will let the brown and black people stay here and even be treated like full citizens with full rights.
To be fair, I don't hear the Republicans (the official Republicans, not just Trumpsters) being racist, either. But judged by posters here, I would say most of the racists are not voting for Hillary.
Just sayin

Jonathon Gruber's core opinion is false, because there's not one shred of evidence to prove Republicans have it out for blacks while Democrats are their saviors. Realistically, you could successfully argue it's the other way around. Like the typical emotionally unstrung liberal talking out his ass, Jonathon Gruber has been deceived by his own party. Let me guess, he's a college professor and/or has a degree in "liberal arts"?

I am sure how in the past (and even now) Liberals have called Blacks who do not support their party 'Uncle Toms', as they did Colin Powell years ago.

And now you are aware that DNC donors racially attacked / insulted / accusing any black NOT agreeing with and siding with them as being 'Nazis' and 'murderers'.

Nope. Supporters of the Democratic ticket can mouth off in frustration and have differences of opinion with this one and that one in their private "steam release" moments. We all do it and being judged by it is below the belt fighting, imo. I have never heard that type of attitude either outwardly spoken or even implied by Hillary Clinton. (I heard the entire Super Predator quote. I don't know why she apologized for it, tbh).
Be that as it may, there are bonafide white supremacist organizations in this country officially supporting Donald Trump, probably for his original trashing of Mexicans. That was in their lane and they sure don't like the Dems who will let the brown and black people stay here and even be treated like full citizens with full rights.
To be fair, I don't hear the Republicans (the official Republicans, not just Trumpsters) being racist, either. But judged by posters here, I would say most of the racists are not voting for Hillary.
Just sayin

Actually, about half the racists on this board, perhaps more than half, are voting for Hillary. You lefties have simply changed the definition of a racist to fit what you want it to. Ignoring the racists on the left.

Just sayin

Actually, about half the racists on this board, perhaps more than half, are voting for Hillary. You lefties have simply changed the definition of a racist to fit what you want it to. Ignoring the racists on the left.
Exact opposite. Alt-Righties have changed the definition of racist so this board is sometimes like the theater of the absurd. Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy, if you were referring to BLM.

- Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action

Why are the racists supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).
There are a few racists on this very site that is supporting Clinton. Your premise is FLAWED.

Just sayin

Exact opposite. Alt-Righties have changed the definition of racist so this board is sometimes like the theater of the absurd. Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy, if you were referring to BLM.
No, he is right.
You got caught trying to change the definitions of words Monday as well. Just stop already

Just to be clear, WHO in this discussion is actually trying to argue that a room full of elitist, rich, white Liberals declaring blacks to be 'Nazis', 'murderers', and F*ed up in the head' if they don't agree with white, rich, elitist liberals is NOT 'Racist'?!

:rolleyes:

Just to be clear, WHO in this discussion is actually trying to argue that a room full of elitist, rich, white Liberals declaring blacks to be 'Nazis', 'murderers', and F*ed up in the head' if they don't agree with white, rich, elitist liberals is NOT 'Racist'?!

:rolleyes:
Yeah, im guessing she thinks it wasn't racist when asslips said white babies deserved to die simply because they are white.

- Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action

There are a few racists on this very site that is supporting Clinton. Your premise is FLAWED.
Really? Who?

Really? Who?
Asslips and black as coal are good examples.

ILMAO.....I told you liberal interpretation of racism is free-flowing. Here's one example:

"Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy".

BTW, any chance the author of acceptable free-flowing description for racism has a college degree?

Just sayin

No, he is right.
You got caught trying to change the definitions of words Monday as well. Just stop already
What was that? Who caught me changing the definition of a word? I don't remember that far back. You can gang up with these assholes and accuse me of whatever stupid shit you like, but I'm very sure I know what racism is and I know it when I smell it.

Really? Who?
Asslips and black as coal are good examples.
Once more, the definition of racism involves power over others. Ascleipias being black, racism doesn't apply because blacks are near the bottom of the pecking order in this country. Asclepias is a separatist. I KNOW if blacks were in the driver's seat right now, he'd probably be a racist. He thinks whites are inferior and shit. But that's not the case, so he's not.

Forum List

Back