More Public Education Brainwashing

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In news that will shock no-one, the school in question is not rated highly in academic terms, with only 3 percent of students proficient in math by sixth grade, and only 9 percent proficient in reading.

A fifth-grade teacher at the inner-city William D. Kelley School designed a social studies curriculum to celebrate [Angela] Davis, praising the “black communist” for her fight against “injustice and inequality.” As part of the lesson, the teacher asked students to “describe Davis’ early life,” reflect on her vision of social change, and “define communist”—presumably in favourable terms. At the conclusion of the unit, the teacher led the ten- and eleven-year-old students into the school auditorium to “simulate” a Black Power rally to “free Angela Davis” from prison, where she had once been held while awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy, kidnapping, and murder. The students marched on the stage, holding signs that read “Black Power,” “Jail Trump,” “Free Angela,” and “Black Power Matters.” They chanted about Africa and ancestral power, then shouted “Free Angela! Free Angela!” as they stood at the front of the stage.

And just what do you intend on doing to make the situation reverse itself and the students become honor students?

And just what do you intend on doing to make the situation reverse itself and the students become honor students?

All parents are interested in getting their own children a quality education. The key is to take it out of the hands of the government and Big Labor.

Take the former first couple, Barry Soetoro and his bum buddy, Mike Obama. No more woke set of parents in this nation. Their 2 offspring were kept out of the unionized, governmental District of Columbia schools-- but instead sent to the independent, Scab-run Sidwell Friends school.

Everyone knows the scoop, government school teachers send their kids to the Catholic schools.

No wonder Philly is such a shithole where poor Blacks find themselves trapped in poverty forever. That teacher in the article reminds me of the Democrats in congress. They both seem to be capable of only one thing and they're both negative defeatist positions. Democrats have become the victim party, pussies that they are.

All parents are interested in getting their own children a quality education. The key is to take it out of the hands of the government and Big Labor.

Take the former first couple, Barry Soetoro and his bum buddy, Mike Obama. No more woke set of parents in this nation. Their 2 offspring were kept out of the unionized, governmental District of Columbia schools-- but instead sent to the independent, Scab-run Sidwell Friends school.

Everyone knows the scoop, government school teachers send their kids to the Catholic schools.
I homeschooled mine and gave them extra lessons to further their education because I know what public and private schools are all about they are not tough enough for my standards of education, it is up to the parents to educate and always has been.

FWIW, the "Free Angela" movement occurred in 1970, when she was held without bond for a year, in violation of the Constitutional mandate for a speedy trial and/or bond. That was wrong.

LIke her or not, she is a significant figure in American politics, Black History, the Feminist Movement, and Academe. Nothing wrong with teaching about her, but one would hope that such teaching would include a few words about what a monumental shitstorm her favored Soviet Union was, and what an utter failure Communism has been in every single country where it has been tried.

Last edited:
A Philadelphia elementary school recently forced fifth-grade students to celebrate “black communism” and simulate a Black Power rally in honor of political radical Angela Davis.

Well, isn't Philadelphia the city of "brotherly love?" Or is the "Brother love?" At any rate, I was an obstinate white child: I don't think I would have gone alone with marching on stage even in the 5th grade celebrating strangers just because of their race not to mention holding up bad signs about the president of the USA. I think I would have gone home and reported it to my old man who once held his brother up off the ground against a wall with one arm over some disagreement, and he would have probably gone down to the school and tackled that teacher much like James Harrison does in this ad.

Forum List

Back