More proof virus is a hoax.Fauci caught with hand in cookie jar.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Fauci indeed got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Remind me of the time when Clinton proved he was acting about being sad over ron browns death when he is coming out of the funeral laughing then when he sees a reporter filming him.on cue like an actor,he start crying.

same thing here.comedy gold

Fauci indeed got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Remind me of the time when Clinton proved he was acting about being sad over ron browns death when he is coming out of the funeral laughing then when he sees a reporter filming him.on cue like an actor,he start crying.

That's my blog.

Thanks for posting the link.

That's my blog.

Are you saying you are the genius who wrote that blog on a 167 reasons why being in lockdown is more harmful than the virus and wrote those books about it we can get from amazon? That dan alman is YOU..?

Damn if that’s you we need to have You as president of the United States,you should be a famous author.

Because some self published fool thinks so?

How can you post this imaginary crap as if it's "information"?

Your desperation is showing.

That's my blog.

Oh that's fuckin' hilarious if true.

It always is.

That's my blog.

Are you saying you are the genius who wrote that blog on a 167 reasons why being in lockdown is more harmful than the virus and wrote those books about it we can get from amazon? That dan alman is YOU..?

Damn if that’s you we need to have You as president of the United States,you should be a famous author.

Yes, that's me.

Thank you for your kind words.

I cited sources for my claims.

That's my blog.

Yes, it's true.

It always is.

Here are the first 10 entries from my list. You can read the entire list at the link. I welcome you and anyone else to explain why these things are "imaginary crap."

Here are 167 reasons why I’m against the COVID-19 lockdowns

1) Sweden did not have a lockdown. Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1. The actual number was 2,769.

How Sweden suppressed infection rates without a lockdown

2) Nobel Prize-winning scientist: “the damage done by lockdown will exceed any saving of lives by a huge factor”

Nobel Prize-winning scientist shares COVID-19 data showing strict lockdowns were an overreaction

3) Keep parks open. The benefits of fresh air outweigh the risks of infection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...-benefits-fresh-air-outweigh-risks-infection/

4) Dr. Deborah Birx admitted that the lockdown was based on a false, gross overstatement of the true fatality rate.

These are her exact words:

“I think we underestimated, very early on, the number of asymptomatic cases. And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected — that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected”

Dr. Birx: 'We underestimated, very early on, the number of asymptomatic cases'

5) This is a scientific paper called “Full lockdown policies in Western Europe countries have no evident impacts on the COVID-19 epidemic.”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.24.20078717v1.full.pdf

6) WHO lauds lockdown-ignoring Sweden as a ‘model’ for countries going forward

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/who-lauds-sweden-as-model-for-resisting-coronavirus-lockdown/

7) Do Lockdowns Save Many Lives? In Most Places, the Data Say No.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/do-loc...data-say-no-11587930911?mod=opinion_lead_pos5

8) This is from a medical paper:

“The COVID-19 death risk in people <65 years old during the period of fatalities from the epidemic was equivalent to the death risk from driving between 9 miles per day (Germany) and 415 miles per day (New York City)”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.05.20054361v1

Note from Daniel Alman: The above may be a good reason for a lockdown in the New York City metro area (which includes parts of New Jersey and Connecticut), but certainly not for the rest of the U.S. And certainly not for Germany.

9) A report by the United Nations cites the predicted harm that will happen to tens of millions of children in low income countries as a result of the COVID-19 global wide shutdown.

Examples of this harm to children include increases in malnutrition, loss of education, increased rates of teen pregnancy, reduced access to health care, reduced rates of vaccination, increased rates of infectious disease, increased rates of water borne illness, and increased rates of death:

https://unsdg.un.org/sites/default/files/2020-04/160420_Covid_Children_Policy_Brief.pdf

10) Here in Sweden we’re playing the long game, and listening to science not fear

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/sweden/articles/sweden-coronavirus-policy/

I cited sources for my claims.
How nice for you.

That's my blog.

Yes, it's true.
Then it's hilarious.

It always is.

Here are the first 10 entries from my list. You can read the entire list at the link. I welcome you and anyone else to explain why these things are "imaginary crap."

1) Sweden did not have a lockdown. Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1. The actual number was 2,769.

2) Nobel Prize-winning scientist: “the damage done by lockdown will exceed any saving of lives by a huge factor”

Nobel Prize-winning scientist shares COVID-19 data showing strict lockdowns were an overreaction

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...-benefits-fresh-air-outweigh-risks-infection/

4) Dr. Deborah Birx admitted that the lockdown was based on a false, gross overstatement of the true fatality rate.

“I think we underestimated, very early on, the number of asymptomatic cases. And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected — that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected”

5) This is a scientific paper called “Full lockdown policies in Western Europe countries have no evident impacts on the COVID-19 epidemic.”

WHO lauds lockdown-ignoring Sweden as a ‘model’ for countries going forward

Opinion | Do Lockdowns Save Many Lives? In Most Places, the Data Say No

“The COVID-19 death risk in people <65 years old during the period of fatalities from the epidemic was equivalent to the death risk from driving between 9 miles per day (Germany) and 415 miles per day (New York City)”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.05.20054361v1

Note from Daniel Alman: The above may be a good reason for a lockdown in the New York City metro area (which includes parts of New Jersey and Connecticut), but certainly not for the rest of the U.S. And certainly not for Germany.

9) A report by the United Nations cites the predicted harm that will happen to tens of millions of children in low income countries as a result of the COVID-19 global wide shutdown.

Examples of this harm to children include increases in malnutrition, loss of education, increased rates of teen pregnancy, reduced access to health care, reduced rates of vaccination, increased rates of infectious disease, increased rates of water borne illness, and increased rates of death:

https://unsdg.un.org/sites/default/files/2020-04/160420_Covid_Children_Policy_Brief.pdf

10) Here in Sweden we’re playing the long game, and listening to science not fear

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/sweden/articles/sweden-coronavirus-policy/
I'm just gonna address #1, since it's a huge lie and a good indicator of the rest of your bullshit.

The information you've posted is months out of date to start with.

Totals don't tell the story with the death rate, which is uncommonly high.

So your bullshit is just bullshit.

Next tRumpling please.

It always is.

WHO lauds lockdown-ignoring Sweden as a ‘model’ for countries going forward

Opinion | Do Lockdowns Save Many Lives? In Most Places, the Data Say No

Population-level COVID-19 mortality risk for non-elderly individuals overall and for non-elderly individuals without underlying diseases in pandemic epicenters

Here in Sweden we're playing the long game, and listening to science not fear
I'm just gonna address #1, since it's a huge lie and a good indicator of the rest of your bullshit.

The information you've posted is months out of date to start with.

Totals don't tell the story with the death rate, which is uncommonly high.

So your bullshit is just bullshit.

Next tRumpling please.

No, it's not a huge lie. I cited a source. The number of deaths in Sweden that happened by May 1 was only 7% of what the experts had predicted.

Source:

5 May 2020

Sweden's numbers are a standing rebuke to the Imperial College study that has done so much to influence UK policy. Researchers at the university predicted that Sweden's approach would leave it with an R of above 3, leading to 40,000 coronavirus deaths by May 1. Sweden's current death tally is just 2,769.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back