More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how appropriate is this Photobucket Classic???

For many, many years, the Al Gore's of the world have thrown bomb after bomb about the warming world and the inevitable catastrophy!!! To no effect.:up: Which is exactly why nobody in Washington DC is talking about climate change!! Nobody. Because none of the constituents give a rats ass except the internet hysterical OCD k00ks!!!

Ask me.......how much am I laughing?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

I think this comes to everyone's mind when they read Skook.

hqdefault.jpg

And how appropriate is this Photobucket Classic???

For many, many years, the Al Gore's of the world have thrown bomb after bomb about the warming world and the inevitable catastrophe. To no effect.:up: Which is exactly why nobody in Washington DC is talking about climate change!! Nobody. Because none of the constituents give a rat's ass except the internet hysterical OCD k00ks!!!

Ask me.......how much am I laughing?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

I'd rather get gored by a bull than listen to bull from a Gore.

It is having an effect. On our economy. EPA is running roughshod over hydrocarbons.
Less coal power = higher utility rates.
Less coal production = fewer jobs.
Fewer jobs = more on welfare.
More on welfare = more votes for Democrats.

Hey, wait a minute....

Less use of coal = more use of price-gouged oil and gas
Fewer jobs = more people willing to accept lower wages = more money for the plutocrats
Pseudo-Leftist Treehuggers = children of the 1% inevitably driven to establish Class Supremacy = more money to campaign-finance bribe the Republicans.

Less use of coal = more use of price-gouged oil and gas

More use of low carbon energy sources. Less soot. Less nitrous oxide. Less acid rain.
Less strip mines. Less deep coal mines and their annual human sacrifices.

Fewer jobs = more people willing to accept lower wages = more money for the plutocrats

Not quite. The power still has to be produced. I suspect switching AWAY from coal will cause an INCREASE in available jobs. Making a thousand wind turbines takes more people and man hours than building an equivalent coal-fired plant.

Pseudo-Leftist Treehuggers = children of the 1% inevitably driven to establish Class Supremacy = more money to campaign-finance bribe the Republicans.

Offhand I'd say it was FAR more likely that YOU were a child of the 1%. But comments like these are worthless bullshit.

The poll speaks for itself.

In 2013, when people hear about global warming, they yawn!!

Because unless you are a dumbass or just part of the hopelessly duped crowd ( those in this forum).......you've concluded that the scientists don't know shit about shit ( and pull up your pants:D)

Last edited:
Not quite. The power still has to be produced. I suspect switching AWAY from coal will cause an INCREASE in available jobs. Making a thousand wind turbines takes more people and man hours than building an equivalent coal-fired plant.

talk about the clueless.

wind turbines and solar panels are a joke. By any measure ( including our own government) both will be fringe sources of energy for at least the next 25 years!!

SKOOKERASBIL (aka The Vacuum)

You have managed to swap credit where credit belongs. Those quote tags can be tricky. If you can't handle, why don't you sit down on the curb and wait for a grown up to come along and give you a hand.

Last edited:
talk about the clueless.

wind turbines and solar panels are a joke. By any measure ( including our own government) both will be fringe sources of energy for at least the next 25 years!!

For one, that is a prediction, not some locked plan. It can quite easily change. All that's needed is that we change a few minds and keep the Republicans out of power. The former will be more challenging than the latter (particularly given the RNC's suicidal tendencies the last three years) but neither will be difficult on an objective scale.

For two, your comment completely fails to address the actual question under discussion. The point wasn't which technology will dominate or how fast we will change, but whether switching from coal to alternatives would lead to a net loss or a net gain in jobs. Do you actually have anything pertinent to say on the topic or are you content being this board's paragon of a wasted seat?

It may not be the best thing to brag about, but both solar and wind technologies produce more jobs than do coal and they are certainly better jobs than asking a man to dig holes in the ground all his life.

s0n.....you have connect the dots issues. Oh......and philosophy is gay.

Merkel?s Green Shift Forces Germany to Burn More Coal - Bloomberg

In the real world........"costs" matter.

Last edited:
People Are Losing Hope For Green Energy - Business Insider

No matter how many fantasies the green nutters come up with, it always is going to come down to costs!!! Governments don't like expensive energy because it means the electric bills go up and they get their asses voted out. The climate k00ks will hem and whore about how wind and solar are cheaper.......but anywhere you look anywhere in the world, governments are heading back to fossil fuels and dumping green energy. Because the costs suck.

Last edited:
I bet you stayed up all night composing that one. But the graphics, of course, were the clincher.

It is fascinating....the level of disconnect with the climate obsessed. They talk about the "consensus" science. They talk about the magic of wind and solar power. Youd think there is a tsunami sized march to a truly green planet, but nothing could be further from the truth. They perpetuate a myth......as if it is inevitable that the world will embrace their fantasies at some point in time. It simply not happening and isn't going to be happening in the foreseeable future ( at least 3 decades ).

In 2013.....the science isn't mattering.

No matter how many fantasies the green nutters come up with, it always is going to come down to costs!!! Governments don't like expensive energy because it means the electric bills go up and they get their asses voted out. The climate k00ks will hem and whore about how wind and solar are cheaper.......but anywhere you look anywhere in the world, governments are heading back to fossil fuels and dumping green energy. Because the costs suck.

Why should the Greenheads care about costs or job losses? They live off Daddy's Money. Nature is a pretty sight only to those sitting pretty.

Why should the Greenheads care about costs or job losses? They live off Daddy's Money. Nature is a pretty sight only to those sitting pretty.

I've become quite convinced that YOU are one of the leading lights of the 1%. I see absolutely no other reason for your constant accusations save an attempt to direct unwanted attention away from yourself.

I always have found it fascinating.....the level of disconnect with hyper-green people when it comes to the "costs" factor. Its an afterthought to these people, if it is even considered at all. Not sure how they navigate the real world. Fortunately for the rest of us ( lest our electricity rates be doubled :lol: ) the green climate crusaders are not making nearly the impact they thought they would back to just 2006. Its been all downhill ever since......and speeding up as we speak. ( see links to Europe increasing coal imports to record levels....natural gas explosion ). Al Gore is now seen as a total nut. The k00ks continue to watch the green fantasy crumble.:up:

Which means the rest of us.........are winning!!!:eusa_dance::banana::eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back