More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... Ball warmers don't work in 40 mph winds... Kilts are kind of open down there. Thats why those appendages suck in... :p

Lol....yep....but JC and I swear by them Billy. For years now!

We figure when you finally come in out of all the global warming, there's a bit less to deal with from the sudden ball droppage. At my age, every little edge counts!!

By the way boys...just as an aside, I've decided the reconsider my stand against the jabs....

img_1_1642719329103.jpg

skookerasbil , how was your weather today, we started the day at a whopping 3 degrees, got to 21, going back to 3. Tomorrow not getting out of the teens, dude, fk warmers, they prefer we freeze

skookerasbil , how was your weather today, we started the day at a whopping 3 degrees, got to 21, going back to 3. Tomorrow not getting out of the teens, dude, fk warmers, they prefer we freeze

You always got me beat JC........my God, not sure how you deal?

Nah its like 16 or so in the am the past sew days......goes up to around 25 mid-day. But just about 90 miles away in the Pocono's where my brother lives, it was 0 this morning. He had to shovel about 12 inches of global warming the other morning.

You always got me beat JC........my God, not sure how you deal?

Nah its like 16 or so in the am the past sew days......goes up to around 25 mid-day. But just about 90 miles away in the Pocono's where my brother lives, it was 0 this morning. He had to shovel about 12 inches of global warming the other morning.
Glad I didn’t get what your brother got. We can adapt. The warmers have no concept of that

skookerasbil Billy_Bob, Sunsettommy 3 inches of snow Saturday and another 3 inches today, the low forecast for tomorrow overnight is supposed to go to -5 degrees. Which, as long as I have been in Chicago, a normal cycle. Nothing has changed. There is no fking way in hell they ever could claim climate change. I'm talking 50 years. The warmer cons think one day of weather, shit even one year of weather is climate. And I thought they were the ones who stressed over weather vs climate. Take a one day record and say see, climate change. I crack up every time, especially after I have sustained the same climate year over year in Chicago. Rocks thinks Portland is the globe.

Last edited:
skookerasbil Billy_Bob, Sunsettommy 3 inches of snow Saturday and another 3 inches today, the low forecast for tomorrow overnight is supposed to go to -5 degrees. Which, as long as I have been in Chicago, a normal cycle. Nothing has changed. There is no fking way in hell they ever could claim climate change. I'm talking 50 years. The warmer cons think one day of weather, shit even one year of weather is climate. And I thought they were the ones who stressed over weather vs climate. Take a one day record and say see, climate change. I crack up every time, especially after I have sustained the same climate year over year in Chicago. Rocks thinks Portland is the globe.
They are intentionally using the 'lack of experiences' in the younger populace to scare them into submission. The young simply are not being taught to evaluate things long term before making any decisions. It amounts to intentional fraud by these people.

lol........Old Rocks does think Portland is the globe! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Hey boys........looks like Im getting hammered this weekend. I hate shoveling snow. And the damn snow shovels suck these days. Two cracked in the last storm......only 6 inches of snow. Ghey.

lol........Old Rocks does think Portland is the globe! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Hey boys........looks like Im getting hammered this weekend. I hate shoveling snow. And the damn snow shovels suck these days. Two cracked in the last storm......only 6 inches of snow. Ghey.
Just finished blowing six inches here, this morning it ZERO. Not supposed to get higher than 15 during the day today, and Tonight it's going down to -6. Then the promising news after that it's gonna snow again. woohooo

Wonder how the rest of the globe is going in Portland.

Just finished blowing six inches here, this morning it ZERO. Not supposed to get higher than 15 during the day today, and Tonight it's going down to -6. Then the promising news after that it's gonna snow again. woohooo

Wonder how the rest of the globe is going in Portland.

:iyfyus.jpg:

These polar vortex' are ghey. Jerkoffs like Old Rocks and Crick promised they'd be gone years ago. Fucking wankers

Meanwhile JC, NYC fast becoming the new Chicago with the street violence thanks to the progressives who are pro-criminal. People getting their asses shot off daily, including cops. Nobody is caring. We have a new mayor....Shithead 2.0.
NYC now an official shithole.

I have not gone into the city in over a year....not sure I'll ever go back. Figure I'll save mucho dinero....place robs you.

Between gas, tolls, parking and food, me and my family of four looking at about $300 for an afternoon....that's just to get dinner. Throw in a Rangers game....a $800 gig.

Fuck that

:iyfyus.jpg:

These polar vortex' are ghey. Jerkoffs like Old Rocks and Crick promised they'd be gone years ago. Fucking wankers

Meanwhile JC, NYC fast becoming the new Chicago with the street violence thanks to the progressives who are pro-criminal. People getting their asses shot off daily, including cops. Nobody is caring. We have a new mayor....Shithead 2.0.
NYC now an official shithole.

I have not gone into the city in over a year....not sure I'll ever go back. Figure I'll save mucho dinero....place robs you.

Between gas, tolls, parking and food, me and my family of four looking at about $300 for an afternoon....that's just to get dinner. Throw in a Rangers game....a $800 gig.

Fuck that
-14 today at 6:00 am. WTF!
I hear what you’re saying, JC and wife don’t do usual things either. We now look for places to go that say fk demofks and their rules. I spend our money there and only there.
Take cover today, gonna get colder, Today Show had the cold down below Atlanta this morning! Wow. But remember, Portland =globe

An hour and a half of sun and no rise in temperature yet. Even the hottest object in the universe can’t warm us after an hour and a half. And CO2 is supposed to heat up hotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back