More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep covering post with BS why. Don't want people to see the proof? Crops either drown or dry up no increase in yield. Weather is wacked out by a warming Earth.

You keep covering post with BS why. Don't want people to see the proof? Crops either drown or dry up no increase in yield. Weather is wacked out by a warming Earth.

Now I know you are here to spread unsupported bullshit.

Again you RETARD, no one here disputes the warming trend. I am mocking the IPCC 2001 projections with numerous news of unusual or record cold and snow reports.

Meanwhile from the USDA:

USDA crop production estimates: Record corn and soybean yields

LINK

=====

Your ignorance is in full display today.

How quickly you covered up my post with the proof.

The biggest factor in weather is convection currents. Cold air falls warm air rises. This gives us wind and ocean currents. If the ice caps melt, there is not much difference in temperature. This means less weather ie rain. Without ocean currents, almost all rain will happen at sea. Meaning our freshwater will not be replenished.

I would hate to call you out on your motive. So let people read and not hear your falsehoods.

The biggest factor in weather is convection currents. Cold air falls warm air rises. This gives us wind and ocean currents. If the ice caps melt, there is not much difference in temperature. This means less weather ie rain. Without ocean currents, almost all rain will happen at sea. Meaning our freshwater will not be replenished.

I would hate to call you out on your motive. So let people read and not hear your falsehoods.

This would be the case if the poles and equator were the same temperature ... that will never happen ... at best we're looking at convective circulation slowing down a little bit, but not much ... as such we'll still have on-shore air flow and rain will continue where it rains today ...

The case can be made that rain will incease a bit and be more wide-spread ... a slight reduction in flooding chances, a little more reduction of droughts ... all this in amounts that will require expensive and sensitive instruments to measure ... the infant born today would never notice these changes in their lifetime ...

Hey how are my USMB pals on this wonderful Black Friday? Here in NYC, could not possibly be more beautiful out....and thank God....a year ago today it was like 20 degrees!

Anyway boys....on the election....no worries. Nobody knows what the 12th Amendment is. In about two weeks, every American will know......

Hey how are my USMB pals on this wonderful Black Friday? Here in NYC, could not possibly be more beautiful out....and thank God....a year ago today it was like 20 degrees!

Anyway boys....on the election....no worries. Nobody knows what the 12th Amendment is. In about two weeks, every American will know......

SCOTUS recently ruled that States can indeed force electors to vote for the candidate that appointed them ... and some States do prohibit "faithless" electors ... although candidates are very careful choosing their electors, it's safe to assume the 20 EV's from PA are die-hard blue-to-the-core gonna-vote-for-Quid-Pro-Joe as though he was God ...

SCOTUS recently ruled that States can indeed force electors to vote for the candidate that appointed them ... and some States do prohibit "faithless" electors ... although candidates are very careful choosing their electors, it's safe to assume the 20 EV's from PA are die-hard blue-to-the-core gonna-vote-for-Quid-Pro-Joe as though he was God ...
SCOTUS also ruled that some human lives were property to be disposed of at the will of it's owner...

...twice.

No. Does it matter? It serves as a reminder that their rulings are not necessarily based upon truth or logic.

SCOTUS rulings are based on law, and nothing else ... plenty of times I've had a judge look me square in the eyes and say "I'm sorry Mr Days, but even I can't violate written law" ...

Why are your bringing up early 19th Century jurisprudence regarding lawful slavery in a case decided in July of this year ... Chiafalo et al vs. Washington ... "Held: A State may enforce an elector’s pledge to support his party’s nominee—and the state voters’ choice—for President." ...

No. Does it matter? It serves as a reminder that their rulings are not necessarily based upon truth or logic.

SCOTUS rulings are based on law, and nothing else ... plenty of times I've had a judge look me square in the eyes and say "I'm sorry Mr Days, but even I can't violate written law" ...

Why are your bringing up early 19th Century jurisprudence regarding lawful slavery in a case decided in July of this year ... Chiafalo et al vs. Washington ... "Held: A State may enforce an elector’s pledge to support his party’s nominee—and the state voters’ choice—for President." ...
I told you, I wouldn't put my faith in SCOTUS.

And it was 19th and 20th centuries. Slavery and abortion.

Again you RETARD, No One here Disputes the Warming trend. I am mocking the IPCC 2001 projections with numerous news of unusual or record cold and snow reports.

Meanwhile from the USDA:

LINK

=====

You, as always, Are the RETARD!
The thread/OP you are posting under specifically DENIES warming of any type.
YOU RETARD.

YOU RETARD, this thread is mostly small weather events attempting to deny Any warming, not just AGW.
Just as YOU JUST DID IMMEDIATELY ABOVE- YOU RETARD

This section is 90% RETARDS. Specifically the OP and most others like Toofbreak and YOU KNOW IT BUT LIE and don't call these people out in THIS thread and section.

So you are NOT completely "retarded," you are simply a DISHONEST POS Partisan asshole who allies with any and all deniers.

`

Last edited:
Again you RETARD, No One here Disputes the Warming trend. I am mocking the IPCC 2001 projections with numerous news of unusual or record cold and snow reports.

Meanwhile from the USDA:

LINK

=====

You, as always, Are the RETARD!
The thread/OP you are posting under specifically DENIES warming of any type.
YOU RETARD.

YOU RETARD, this thread is mostly small weather events attempting to deny Any warming, not just AGW.
Just as YOU JUST DID IMMEDIATELY ABOVE- YOU RETARD

This section is 90% RETARDS. Specifically the OP and most others like Toofbreak and YOU KNOW IT BUT LIE and don't call these people out in THIS thread and section.

So you are NOT completely "retarded," you are simply a DISHONEST POS Partisan asshole who allies with any and all deniers.

`

The title of this thread is this:

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Your deliberate trolling is indicative that you are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back